One stone at a time target/challenge.

Hi girls, finding it hard to stay on track today. Used all my weeklies on sat so need to b extra gud but struggling. How's everyone else doin? Xxx

Hiya missus chin up im in the same boat. Dont want anything in particular just picking at crap and no weeklies left either , must be the cold :( dreading wi tomorrow

Hi to everyone else how are you all ?? X x x

hi everyone :D

got WI tomorrow
8.gif

bit anxious because of the biggish weight loss last week, i would be happy with ½lb.

Goose1 said:
Hiya missus chin up im in the same boat. Dont want anything in particular just picking at crap and no weeklies left either , must be the cold :( dreading wi tomorrow

At least I hav til friday to try & redeem myself. Was my lil lads bday today & just bin out 4 t. Was v naughty & had potatoe wedges then chicken tikka. Will b crying AGAIN on Friday!! Xx

Hey Gwen and Gail - Hope you guys are hanging in there!! Make some sugar free jelly or some zero point soup to keep you going!

Rosie - I'm sure you'll be fine - even if you have a STS you'll lose the week after. Although we get weighed weekly I average it out over a month before getting disappointed with a WI.

So I lost 2.5lbs tonight - I'm half a pound away from 2 stones!! Ah well next week I'll get my fourth silver seven and 10% goal!!

Emms x

emmaholl said:
Hey Gwen and Gail - Hope you guys are hanging in there!! Make some sugar free jelly or some zero point soup to keep you going!

Rosie - I'm sure you'll be fine - even if you have a STS you'll lose the week after. Although we get weighed weekly I average it out over a month before getting disappointed with a WI.

So I lost 2.5lbs tonight - I'm half a pound away from 2 stones!! Ah well next week I'll get my fourth silver seven and 10% goal!!

Emms x

Well done you that's fab!!!

Ruth
X

At least I hav til friday to try & redeem myself. Was my lil lads bday today & just bin out 4 t. Was v naughty & had potatoe wedges then chicken tikka. Will b crying AGAIN on Friday!! Xx

Ah you had to celebrate your little mans birthday , be as good as gold till fri and you might pull it back hun x x

Emms x

Well done emms great loss ths wk, have not been as bad as i thought, when i added up my points( i track as im eating or its trouble) i actually have 2 points left for today so hopefully ill be ok and ive walked an hour 4 days and n hour and a half 2 days. Time will tell tomorrow x x

emmaholl said:

Emms x

Well done Emma, I have given up weighing myself but instead live off Caesar salad and chicken lol, I think some weight is coming off slowly but surely :)

Monica xx

hi everyone :D

got WI tomorrow
8.gif

bit anxious because of the biggish weight loss last week, i would be happy with ½lb.

Im sure you will be grand rosie. Best of luck to you for tomorrow x x

I'm ok thanks! Having bloods done on Wednesday and looking forward to Friday :D

How are you?

Ruth
X

Ah hopefully the bloods will tell whats up with you hun. Im grand hoping for a good result tomorrow but will wait and see x x

Hi girls, hope uve all had gud day. I've been back in work after a weeks hol & bin v busy so no time to pick. Just as well cos I was such a piggy wen we went out last night for jack's bday t - OINK OINK!!! X

Hi girls, hope uve all had gud day. I've been back in work after a weeks hol & bin v busy so no time to pick. Just as well cos I was such a piggy wen we went out last night for jack's bday t - OINK OINK!!! X

Ah as to be done for the little mans birthday :) hope youre ok after your busy day. Ad wi today and lost a pound and a half so happy enough x x

Well done chicken xxx

Thanks a mill 2 more pounds and im what i was when i got married 5 and a half years ago. i had put on nearly 4 stone in that time . i lost 10 lb the last time in ww but just at 3 stone this time so half way there thank god x x

Goose1 said:
Thanks a mill 2 more pounds and im what i was when i got married 5 and a half years ago. i had put on nearly 4 stone in that time . i lost 10 lb the last time in ww but just at 3 stone this time so half way there thank god x x

Well Done that's great!!!

So pleased for you :D

Ruth
X

Well Done that's great!!!

So pleased for you :D

Ruth
X

Thanks Ruth i honestly couldnt have done it without this thread and the girls on it. Good luck with your blood tests tomorrow x x

Back