One stone at a time target/challenge.

Im a right wally!!!

Had a kit kat chunky orange and feeling a bit better now tbh!

If Im really honest I think I know whats coming. Either:

A) Ive got diabetes- im borderline anyway
B) Im anaemic- my brother and mum both have anaemia
C) I've lost weight too fast and my body cant cope (Mums Theory..)

:/

Ruth
x

Morgenmuffel said:
Hey Girls, Hope you're all well. Sorry I haven't been on much, I got a little demotivated because I have been doing everything right and nothing was shifting. But need to not give up! I have come too far to not keep going, we all have a small blip every now and then though right? :) xxx

It's sooo annoying isnt it!! I was really gud last week and put 1.5lb on! Stick wiv it Hun, it's a marathon not a sprint. That's wot I keep trying to tell myself anyway xxx

Wot to do girls?? Had horrible week, had sum bad news, hubby's nan died, **** in work etc etc. Only bin 50/50 on diet cos heart not bin in it if I'm honest. It's wi tom & I don't know wot to do. Dont want it to tip me over the edge if I've put on. Wot do u think?? X

Wot to do girls?? Had horrible week, had sum bad news, hubby's nan died, **** in work etc etc. Only bin 50/50 on diet cos heart not bin in it if I'm honest. It's wi tom & I don't know wot to do. Dont want it to tip me over the edge if I've put on. Wot do u think?? X

Sorry to hear your bad news. Id maybe skip wi hun cos you were so down last wk and just gt back onto it from tomorrow. Hope youre ok x x x

Im a right wally!!!

Had a kit kat chunky orange and feeling a bit better now tbh!

If Im really honest I think I know whats coming. Either:

A) Ive got diabetes- im borderline anyway
B) Im anaemic- my brother and mum both have anaemia
C) I've lost weight too fast and my body cant cope (Mums Theory..)

:/

Ruth
x

Hopefully its just c hun. Its awful feeling that way . Im on tabs for high blood pressure but the last 3 wks ive been constantly dizzy but its cos my blood pressure has dropped with losing weight so im back at the doc in 2 wks to get tabs and bloods checked x x

2lb on :((((((

:(

Just think about the stressful week you have had and try not to let it get you down! I know its hard but try to get your head through it!

Then start again on Monday. Hope youre ok!

:bighug:

Ruth
x

Thanks for the support girls, that is a really good idea to follow a good week I had before, hopefully I kept proper logs those weeks lol.

Oh Gail :( Sorry to hear you had such a horrid week, but don't let that gain tip you over the edge. I know exactly how you're feeling chick and we just need to draw lines in the sand and move on, because I know neither of us want to go back up the scales! Even if you need to take some time to get your head straight and just maintain your current weight for a bit and then get back to losing when things feel better. xxx

Thanks Everyone!!!

Im worried that my high losses are causing me to feel unwell and I dont know a way around it!!!

Ruth
x

That is a high weight loss Ruth - well done - but are you eating enough honey? Especially as you keep fainting? Make sure you are fueling your body enough....*worried* we can't have you fainting every 5 minutes....or is it a ploy to get a man, you know swooning and all that??? LOL

Gail - so sorry you had a gain honey, use it as a challenge this week to get rid of that 2lbs. All that frustration and anger you are feeling towards the gain - take it out on the gain by being super good this week and kicking that 2lbs arse next week!! *hugs* about hubbys nan, that is sad news. Hope you are bearing up honey.

I got weighed this morning and have put 2lbs on. D'oh. Got a bit fed up this week and have had a bacon buttie from the sandwich shop two mornings running and have been using my 49 weeklies, doesn't seem to be working for me though. Oh and it could have something to do with the two toasted hot cross buns I had last night *oops*. They were low fat ones from the co-op though (2pps each) and light lurpack.

Hey ho - back on it today but I've eaten all my snacks for the day already and I'm starving. I'm so hungry I could eat a racehorse and then chase the jockey!!

Emms xx

That is a high weight loss Ruth - well done - but are you eating enough honey? Especially as you keep fainting? Make sure you are fueling your body enough....*worried* we can't have you fainting every 5 minutes....or is it a ploy to get a man, you know swooning and all that??? LOL

Gail - so sorry you had a gain honey, use it as a challenge this week to get rid of that 2lbs. All that frustration and anger you are feeling towards the gain - take it out on the gain by being super good this week and kicking that 2lbs arse next week!! *hugs* about hubbys nan, that is sad news. Hope you are bearing up honey.

I got weighed this morning and have put 2lbs on. D'oh. Got a bit fed up this week and have had a bacon buttie from the sandwich shop two mornings running and have been using my 49 weeklies, doesn't seem to be working for me though. Oh and it could have something to do with the two toasted hot cross buns I had last night *oops*. They were low fat ones from the co-op though (2pps each) and light lurpack.

Hey ho - back on it today but I've eaten all my snacks for the day already and I'm starving. I'm so hungry I could eat a racehorse and then chase the jockey!!

Emms xx

Ive eaten loads!!!!! :(

Lol no clue- feeling great with my Slimpod and only eating when im hungry!!! :)

I have a boyfriend hee hee, been with him 6 years this year so its something to work towards :)

Im trying not to lose it fast but because Ive got my head in gear Im losing it properly!

Maybe I should get some vitamins!?

Ruth
x

whoopsadolly said:
Omg Ruth! Thats fab! Wots ur secret? Cud really use some help if uve got any hints or tips xx

7 weeklies per day all eaten so they're evened out
2+ litres of water per day!

Also just enjoy it and go with The flow and don't think about food every five minutes!

Hth!

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
7 weeklies per day all eaten so they're evened out
2+ litres of water per day!

Also just enjoy it and go with The flow and don't think about food every five minutes!

Hth!

Ruth
X

Thanx hunny, will try that this week. Just looked on google at slimpods. Are they £29.99? X

Yes they are :)

I have the drop two jeans sizes or more and I got a free chillpod that relaxes you :) free throughout feb :D

Ruth
X

Back