One stone at a time target/challenge.

Good evening all. Hope everyone is doin ok.

Poor emms i hate days like that where no matter how much you eat you are hungry , hope your day improved x x

Hiya Gail hope youre doin ok hun and are bck on track after wi x x

Hey Ruth i have to get into the habit of drinking more water but i use most of my weeklies every wk but dont get losses like that so well done you x x x

Hi to morgen and monica, and of course Lisa and Kay. Hope things are ok with you ladies x x

Hi to Carly. Hope youre ast day went ok hun and it was not too upsetting. Enjoy your night out x x

Hope i forgot nobody im tired like ive never been tired before so im sorry if i have x x

thanks guys :D

been really tired, doc changed my tablets and upped some and i'm wondering if my body is getting the nutrients it needs.
i've stopped the 30 day shred for the time being as i have been walking a lot and i've booked another appt for doc.

i sts last week, hoping for a good loss this week.

some awesome losses - well done Ruth and goose, sorry if i've missed anyone.

Goose amazing loss so far hun :D

Ruth hope everything gets sorted out for you hun.

Gail sorry to hear your bad news {hug}

emma - i hate it when i get the munchies like that, , you're doing amazing.

thanks guys :D

been really tired, doc changed my tablets and upped some and i'm wondering if my body is getting the nutrients it needs.
i've stopped the 30 day shred for the time being as i have been walking a lot and i've booked another appt for doc.

i sts last week, hoping for a good loss this week.

some awesome losses - well done Ruth and goose, sorry if i've missed anyone.

Goose amazing loss so far hun :D

Ruth hope everything gets sorted out for you hun.

Gail sorry to hear your bad news {hug}

emma - i hate it when i get the munchies like that, , you're doing amazing.

Thanks Rosie. Hope you start feeling better soon now your tabs are sorted, im back at my doc in 2 wks to get my bloods done again to see do i need mine adjusting , im on thyroid and blood pressure tabs and b12 injections and folic acid cos my levels are on the floor and the tiredness is killing me . Good luck ths wk and well done on your sts x x

Hi everyone hope you are all well this fine sat evening and have all had a good day today x x

Hi all,

Been off the grid for a few days. Had a couple of bad days, feeling down, not quite sure why, and so have turned to food! I think its work getting me down and my mum and day are going back to yorkshire on thursday and I'm going to miss them. Its been nice having them down the road for a month. And I've been really tired all the time too.

Anyway - had a blow out Friday/Saturday - but am back on it today. Got weighed this morning and have put 0.2lbs on! Get in. Only I could blow out and not really gain anything. I've got two days to pull it back before weigh in, so I'm off to Tywyn this morning to walk on the beach with my pops!

Hope everyone else is doing better than I am.

Emms x

Hi all,

Been off the grid for a few days. Had a couple of bad days, feeling down, not quite sure why, and so have turned to food! I think its work getting me down and my mum and day are going back to yorkshire on thursday and I'm going to miss them. Its been nice having them down the road for a month. And I've been really tired all the time too.

Anyway - had a blow out Friday/Saturday - but am back on it today. Got weighed this morning and have put 0.2lbs on! Get in. Only I could blow out and not really gain anything. I've got two days to pull it back before weigh in, so I'm off to Tywyn this morning to walk on the beach with my pops!

Hope everyone else is doing better than I am.

Emms x

Hi emms. Great that you did not do much damage on your blow out. Sorry your so down hun id say you will miss your parents . Hope you enjoyed your walk, i could only do half an hour today s i feel so crap so hopefully back to normal tomorrow and ill do my usual hour and a bit extra . Chin up and hope you feel better tomorrow x x

Hi emms. Great that you did not do much damage on your blow out. Sorry your so down hun id say you will miss your parents . Hope you enjoyed your walk, i could only do half an hour today s i feel so crap so hopefully back to normal tomorrow and ill do my usual hour and a bit extra . Chin up and hope you feel better tomorrow x x
Thanks Gwen, Had a long chat with my mum this afternoon - which is what mums are for! and we worked out what is getting me down - I have two friends who used to be best friends who have fallen out - or should I say one is refusing to speak to the other and I am slap bang in the middle, and the one who is refusing to talk is very depressed and keeps lashing out in a confrontational way and i keep thinking it must be my turn soon!! So I have worked out some things to say and how to deal with the situation and my mum bless her reiterated that she is always at the end of the phone and is only 3 hours away and will come down at a moments notice if I need her! How lovely is that - just proving that even though I am nearly 40 I still need my mum.

Good nite all, thanks for reading my rambles, i am looking forward to a night of restful sleep dreaming of my 'holiday' in Hawaii in 2013 (my goal to book once reach goal weight).

Emms xx

thanks goose, you poor thing hope you start feeling better soon.

Emma hope everything gets sorted out for you, what a great mum you have.

went to the docs and had my tablets switched again. i can't take any ibuprofen for 2 weeks as the last tablets have damaged my stomach.
so the 30 day shred is on hold for a while, probably until i come back off hols.

weigh in tomorrow and i really don't know what to expect, hopefully it's good news :D

Hi girls, a massive cuddle to u all!! It seems like we r all having a tuff time in one way or another at mo. Hope everyone's feeling a bit better. I've had gud week so far. Bin drinking water, not picking & spread weeklies over 7 days. Finding it hard to eat em tho 2 b honest & don't want to b eating rubbish just to use point up. I'm goin for blood test tom to get my hormone levels checked, feel tired, no periods, headaches etc. Chin up ladies xxx

Hi girls, a massive cuddle to u all!! It seems like we r all having a tuff time in one way or another at mo. Hope everyone's feeling a bit better. I've had gud week so far. Bin drinking water, not picking & spread weeklies over 7 days. Finding it hard to eat em tho 2 b honest & don't want to b eating rubbish just to use point up. I'm goin for blood test tom to get my hormone levels checked, feel tired, no periods, headaches etc. Chin up ladies xxx

Gail, That is so true, but I went to WW tonight and had a big smile put back on my face! I lost half a pound and reached my 10% goal and 2 stone goal tonight! :D:D:D

So despite the crappy job and feeling rough I am dead chuffed with my little self!!

Emms xx

Hiya Gail hope you are ok hun. Sounds like youre onto a winner this wk and back on track. I really hope you get a good result fri. Im like crap again today , keep getting dizzy spells so ave not been able to do much walking this wk so am not expecting a good result tomorrow. Have to go for a pelvic scan on thurs and am up the walls about it but ill be glad when its done and get the results after all the months of worrying. Good luck tomorrow x x x

Gail, That is so true, but I went to WW tonight and had a big smile put back on my face! I lost half a pound and reached my 10% goal and 2 stone goal tonight! :D:D:D

So despite the crappy job and feeling rough I am dead chuffed with my little self!!

Emms xx

Well done emms thats great. Roll on the 3 stone x x x

thanks goose, you poor thing hope you start feeling better soon.

Emma hope everything gets sorted out for you, what a great mum you have.

went to the docs and had my tablets switched again. i can't take any ibuprofen for 2 weeks as the last tablets have damaged my stomach.
so the 30 day shred is on hold for a while, probably until i come back off hols.

weigh in tomorrow and i really don't know what to expect, hopefully it's good news :D

Good luck for tomorrow rosie im sure you will be grand. Hope you feel better after the tablet change x x

emmaholl said:

Emms xx

Ahh, well done sweetheart. I'm dead proud of ya xx

Goose1 said:
Hiya Gail hope you are ok hun. Sounds like youre onto a winner this wk and back on track. I really hope you get a good result fri. Im like crap again today , keep getting dizzy spells so ave not been able to do much walking this wk so am not expecting a good result tomorrow. Have to go for a pelvic scan on thurs and am up the walls about it but ill be glad when its done and get the results after all the months of worrying. Good luck tomorrow x x x

Ahh, bless ya. Wots pelvic scan for Hun? Will b thinking about u. I'm sure u will b fine & will feel much better wen ur results come thru. Try not to let it get u down xxxxx

Ahh, bless ya. Wots pelvic scan for Hun? Will b thinking about u. I'm sure u will b fine & will feel much better wen ur results come thru. Try not to let it get u down xxxxx

Thanks hun. Ive been getting pains in my left side for months and months and across my stomach just under my belly button and in my back and then for 3 of the last 4 months been bleeding between periods (tmi i know) . I had an abdominal scan last year and came back ok so having pelvic one now cos pain is a lot more frequent . Im terrified of the results tbh x x

Thanks hun. Ive been getting pains in my left side for months and months and across my stomach just under my belly button and in my back and then for 3 of the last 4 months been bleeding between periods (tmi i know) . I had an abdominal scan last year and came back ok so having pelvic one now cos pain is a lot more frequent . Im terrified of the results tbh x x

Oh no! Hope it goes okay honey!
Emms x

Oh no! Hope it goes okay honey!
Emms x

Thanks emms. I know they wont tell me anything on thurs at the hospital but im at the doc next tues so not too long to wait. I think its a vet i need at this stage :)

Hello All

Far too many posts to read - have missed u all!! Hope u are all well... massive hugs..... Will try to get online more often...

Here is my update xx

I am so pleased you are still checking in.. I hope you are all still subscribed... I have been keeping a list of things I need to tell you .... If I am honest I find that when I haven't been on here for a few days I put it off... the thought of all the pages and pages of reading stresses me out... I will pop into all your diaries but may only read the last few pages :D So here are my things to tell you all:

1. Thursday 16th - The last time I was at a PT session he said something that hit home...."you train so hard... so how did this happen" - how did it happen? How did I let myself get to this? What was I playing at??? Unfortunately this comment didn't tip me over the edge... (the turning point will come)

2. Friday 17th - I went out for tapas with my aunt and uncle... and I tried prawns for the first time (granted they were bread crumbed but still a massive deal for me!) and I tried cold stuffed peppers... prefer the hot breaded ones....but was soooo proud to have tried.

3. Last week I was questioning trying something new... I love the "new plan" feeling and thought that that was what I needed.. I considered biggest loser or calorie counting.. But still didn't start.... it was my last week at work and I was working late, no time for gym so I basically took another week off plan...

4. I finished my job on Friday... I start the new job a week on Monday... I am nervous that they will expect too much but am looking forward to walking to and maybe home from work... have got my pedometer set up and ready.... I am going to go to gym after work too :D

5. Saturday 18th - I went shopping in town, Matalan and Asda :D I spent a fair few pennies... bought loads of lovely new outfits for work... two dresses and new trousers and tops ... oooooo and got into a size 24 trousers :D so pleased (disappointed that it isn't lower but pleased)....and I bought two kettlebells and a heart rate monitor too :D was a nice little trip!!!

6. Then last week I got really down... trying on outfits for my leaving do... I felt disgusting.... I cried in a heap of clothes... and then on the leaving do night... I felt fat and horrible... all the others looked gorgeous and slim... I can't wait to be able to fit into skinny jeans... in fact I can't wait to just buy some jeans!!! I hate myself in trousers... I am so looking forward to nice tops and trousers :D .. unfortunately that still wasn't rock bottom....

7. I put on 2lb this week.. so I am now 2 stone 7lb down...

8. My mum told me this weekend that they are looking at moving house.... feel crap... don't want to move... especially not from this house... I hate moving... but I know my opinion doesn't matter! I will see what they decide.... I am saving up pennies.. but if I start the PGCE in Sept I wont be able to move out for a good few years... Don't like that I am not a grown up yet hehe... but I will get there :D

9. I applied for student finance today... and am doing work experience in a school this week.... I really think that I will end up doing the PGCE this year... so excited.. but will give the new job a real go and see how it is :D

10. ROCK BOTTOM - I have done NOTHING but pig out for weeks... I have been horrendous in fact for months.. I had like 2 good weeks in January but really I have been horrendous since last summer when I went to the festival... I read my ww mag and got teary... and I even thought about how I want to look for my friends wedding.. and none of this was working.... then I forced myself to go to the gym.. first time in a week.. and during the class we had to do burpees.. the trainer knew I would struggle and basically suggested I just effectively do "get ups" from lying face down.. well I have never felt so humiliated.. it is not a pleasant sight seeing a fat lass jumping up and down... I walked out of the class and cried in the toilets.. I felt like utter crap.. I looked in the mirror and felt disgusting.... SO ROCK BOTTOM!!!

NOW FOR THE PLAN!!!!!!

1. No chocolate, cake, sweets, puddings or crisps...
2. I am going to have 3 meals a day and muller light after lunch/dinner (any flavour - i.e. can have choc/ pudding stuff in it but not actual choc or pud)
3. I am going to try to introduce veg with tea and a smoothie... will increase this slowly but aim is at least one of each every day...
4. I am going to walk to work every day... and maybe back... and I am going to go to the gym every week day (work depending)
5. I am going to stick with ww... and use mainly dailies and save weeklies for a weekend... where I may allow myself a treat (of the restricted items) or have booze ... and will use some weeklies for meals out...
6. March Challenge - I aim to lose 7lbs
7. Easter Challenge - I am to lose 1 stone by Easter
8. Bikini Challenge (by the wedding - 4th August) - Aim to be 14 stone (need to lose 3 stone 12)
9. Will get back to the C25k - Gonna repeat one or two of week 3 and then start week 4 :D

So this is the plan... I wont punish myself too much if I miss a gym session or go astray but I will follow the plan... no treat nights either!

Well there we go... I am back... will get back to posting diary ... may not be able to get online every day but will do what I can...

Love to all xxxxx

Back