One stone at a time target/challenge.

Phew - A big post there Carly. So glad to see you back honey - we've missed you!
So a few comments from me about your post...

Hello All

Far too many posts to read - have missed u all!! Hope u are all well... massive hugs..... Will try to get online more often...

Here is my update xx

I am so pleased you are still checking in.. I hope you are all still subscribed... I have been keeping a list of things I need to tell you .... If I am honest I find that when I haven't been on here for a few days I put it off... the thought of all the pages and pages of reading stresses me out... I will pop into all your diaries but may only read the last few pages
:D So here are my things to tell you all:

1. Thursday 16th - The last time I was at a PT session he said something that hit home...."you train so hard... so how did this happen" - how did it happen? How did I let myself get to this? What was I playing at??? Unfortunately this comment didn't tip me over the edge... (the turning point will come)

2. Friday 17th - I went out for tapas with my aunt and uncle... and I tried prawns for the first time (granted they were bread crumbed but still a massive deal for me!) and I tried cold stuffed peppers... prefer the hot breaded ones....but was soooo proud to have tried.

Well done you for trying new things!

3. Last week I was questioning trying something new... I love the "new plan" feeling and thought that that was what I needed.. I considered biggest loser or calorie counting.. But still didn't start.... it was my last week at work and I was working late, no time for gym so I basically took another week off plan...

4. I finished my job on Friday... I start the new job a week on Monday... I am nervous that they will expect too much but am looking forward to walking to and maybe home from work... have got my pedometer set up and ready.... I am going to go to gym after work too
:D yeay - Good luck with the new job! Nice one witht he walking to work - I want to do that but keep blaming the weather for not trying!

5. Saturday 18th - I went shopping in town, Matalan and Asda
:D I spent a fair few pennies... bought loads of lovely new outfits for work... two dresses and new trousers and tops ... oooooo and got into a size 24 trousers :D so pleased (disappointed that it isn't lower but pleased)....and I bought two kettlebells and a heart rate monitor too :D was a nice little trip!!!
Fantastic that you bought new stuff - I've just put the size 28's away and am in the 26's moving rapidly towards the 24's (fingers crossed). So Jealous about the kettle bells - I might have a little look and get some too. Yours are very pretty.

6. Then last week I got really down... trying on outfits for my leaving do... I felt disgusting.... I cried in a heap of clothes... and then on the leaving do night... I felt fat and horrible... all the others looked gorgeous and slim... I can't wait to be able to fit into skinny jeans... in fact I can't wait to just buy some jeans!!! I hate myself in trousers... I am so looking forward to nice tops and trousers
:D .. unfortunately that still wasn't rock bottom....
Aww honey - I've so been there. I know exactly how you feel. I try about 5 different things on every day, as I am never happy with how I look. You always look lovely on your facebook photos and you have a gorgeous smiley face!

7. I put on 2lb this week.. so I am now 2 stone 7lb down...

Not to worry - draw a line and start a fresh!

8. My mum told me this weekend that they are looking at moving house.... feel crap... don't want to move... especially not from this house... I hate moving... but I know my opinion doesn't matter! I will see what they decide.... I am saving up pennies.. but if I start the PGCE in Sept I wont be able to move out for a good few years... Don't like that I am not a grown up yet hehe... but I will get there
:D
You never know - it might be a good move, can you still live with your parents once they move? A new area might bring some nice new good things!

9. I applied for student finance today... and am doing work experience in a school this week.... I really think that I will end up doing the PGCE this year... so excited.. but will give the new job a real go and see how it is
Hope you get it honey!

10. ROCK BOTTOM - I have done NOTHING but pig out for weeks... I have been horrendous in fact for months.. I had like 2 good weeks in January but really I have been horrendous since last summer when I went to the festival... I read my ww mag and got teary... and I even thought about how I want to look for my friends wedding.. and none of this was working.... then I forced myself to go to the gym.. first time in a week.. and during the class we had to do burpees.. the trainer knew I would struggle and basically suggested I just effectively do "get ups" from lying face down.. well I have never felt so humiliated.. it is not a pleasant sight seeing a fat lass jumping up and down... I walked out of the class and cried in the toilets.. I felt like utter crap.. I looked in the mirror and felt disgusting.... SO ROCK BOTTOM!!!

Sweetie - that's awful for you, it must have been heartbreaking, but I am sure you won't have looked half as bad as you felt. Whenever I am at the gym people say nice things to me like, "well done you for being so motivated" whereas I think they are thinking - "why is she here - go home and eat another donut."

NOW FOR THE PLAN!!!!!!

1. No chocolate, cake, sweets, puddings or crisps...

2. I am going to have 3 meals a day and muller light after lunch/dinner (any flavour - i.e. can have choc/ pudding stuff in it but not actual choc or pud)
3. I am going to try to introduce veg with tea and a smoothie... will increase this slowly but aim is at least one of each every day...
4. I am going to walk to work every day... and maybe back... and I am going to go to the gym every week day (work depending)
5. I am going to stick with ww... and use mainly dailies and save weeklies for a weekend... where I may allow myself a treat (of the restricted items) or have booze ... and will use some weeklies for meals out...
6. March Challenge - I aim to lose 7lbs
7. Easter Challenge - I am to lose 1 stone by Easter
8. Bikini Challenge (by the wedding - 4th August) - Aim to be 14 stone (need to lose 3 stone 12)
9. Will get back to the C25k - Gonna repeat one or two of week 3 and then start week 4 :D

So this is the plan... I wont punish myself too much if I miss a gym session or go astray but I will follow the plan... no treat nights either!

Well there we go... I am back... will get back to posting diary ... may not be able to get online every day but will do what I can...

I love the plan, but...without sounding negative can you sustain having no treats? I know that I can last about 3-4 weeks with no treats and then I blow out. I have been scheduling into my points things like ww chips and mini malteser packets and all my favorite foods and I am still losing weight. I know you can do it - but the thing that has clicked for me this time is changing the way I eat over all not just for a short time.

For instance today I have had: 1 sl toast and choc spread - 4pps; ww choc bar - 2pps; jacket spud with beans, cheese and salad - 11pps; and plan to have chicken curry with stir fried veggies for tea. I will also have at least one choccy treat tonight 2 or 3pps worth. Admittedly I have 38pps a day - but I has enabled me to stick to this for four months and lose weight every week bar one.

Love to all xxxxx

Anyway enough ramblings from me - as long as you are happy and back here with us- that's the main thing!!

Luv ya. Emms x

Hi everyone, hope you all had a good day today . Welcome back Carly missed ya . I lost a pound and a half tonight and am shocked cos of the lack of walking this wk with not feeling well, hopefully i can get back to it soon . Good luck everyone with wi this wk x x

Goose1 said:
Thanks hun. Ive been getting pains in my left side for months and months and across my stomach just under my belly button and in my back and then for 3 of the last 4 months been bleeding between periods (tmi i know) . I had an abdominal scan last year and came back ok so having pelvic one now cos pain is a lot more frequent . Im terrified of the results tbh x x

I know u r worried sweetie, but it's best u get it checked out. It's probably something & nothing & u will b relieved next week. Look after urself, thinking about ya xxx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Hello All

Far too many posts to read - have missed u all!! Hope u are all well... massive hugs..... Will try to get online more often...

Here is my update xx

I am so pleased you are still checking in.. I hope you are all still subscribed... I have been keeping a list of things I need to tell you .... If I am honest I find that when I haven't been on here for a few days I put it off... the thought of all the pages and pages of reading stresses me out... I will pop into all your diaries but may only read the last few pages :D So here are my things to tell you all:

1. Thursday 16th - The last time I was at a PT session he said something that hit home...."you train so hard... so how did this happen" - how did it happen? How did I let myself get to this? What was I playing at??? Unfortunately this comment didn't tip me over the edge... (the turning point will come)

2. Friday 17th - I went out for tapas with my aunt and uncle... and I tried prawns for the first time (granted they were bread crumbed but still a massive deal for me!) and I tried cold stuffed peppers... prefer the hot breaded ones....but was soooo proud to have tried.

3. Last week I was questioning trying something new... I love the "new plan" feeling and thought that that was what I needed.. I considered biggest loser or calorie counting.. But still didn't start.... it was my last week at work and I was working late, no time for gym so I basically took another week off plan...

4. I finished my job on Friday... I start the new job a week on Monday... I am nervous that they will expect too much but am looking forward to walking to and maybe home from work... have got my pedometer set up and ready.... I am going to go to gym after work too :D

5. Saturday 18th - I went shopping in town, Matalan and Asda :D I spent a fair few pennies... bought loads of lovely new outfits for work... two dresses and new trousers and tops ... oooooo and got into a size 24 trousers :D so pleased (disappointed that it isn't lower but pleased)....and I bought two kettlebells and a heart rate monitor too :D was a nice little trip!!!

6. Then last week I got really down... trying on outfits for my leaving do... I felt disgusting.... I cried in a heap of clothes... and then on the leaving do night... I felt fat and horrible... all the others looked gorgeous and slim... I can't wait to be able to fit into skinny jeans... in fact I can't wait to just buy some jeans!!! I hate myself in trousers... I am so looking forward to nice tops and trousers :D .. unfortunately that still wasn't rock bottom....

7. I put on 2lb this week.. so I am now 2 stone 7lb down...

8. My mum told me this weekend that they are looking at moving house.... feel crap... don't want to move... especially not from this house... I hate moving... but I know my opinion doesn't matter! I will see what they decide.... I am saving up pennies.. but if I start the PGCE in Sept I wont be able to move out for a good few years... Don't like that I am not a grown up yet hehe... but I will get there :D

9. I applied for student finance today... and am doing work experience in a school this week.... I really think that I will end up doing the PGCE this year... so excited.. but will give the new job a real go and see how it is :D

10. ROCK BOTTOM - I have done NOTHING but pig out for weeks... I have been horrendous in fact for months.. I had like 2 good weeks in January but really I have been horrendous since last summer when I went to the festival... I read my ww mag and got teary... and I even thought about how I want to look for my friends wedding.. and none of this was working.... then I forced myself to go to the gym.. first time in a week.. and during the class we had to do burpees.. the trainer knew I would struggle and basically suggested I just effectively do "get ups" from lying face down.. well I have never felt so humiliated.. it is not a pleasant sight seeing a fat lass jumping up and down... I walked out of the class and cried in the toilets.. I felt like utter crap.. I looked in the mirror and felt disgusting.... SO ROCK BOTTOM!!!

NOW FOR THE PLAN!!!!!!

1. No chocolate, cake, sweets, puddings or crisps...
2. I am going to have 3 meals a day and muller light after lunch/dinner (any flavour - i.e. can have choc/ pudding stuff in it but not actual choc or pud)
3. I am going to try to introduce veg with tea and a smoothie... will increase this slowly but aim is at least one of each every day...
4. I am going to walk to work every day... and maybe back... and I am going to go to the gym every week day (work depending)
5. I am going to stick with ww... and use mainly dailies and save weeklies for a weekend... where I may allow myself a treat (of the restricted items) or have booze ... and will use some weeklies for meals out...
6. March Challenge - I aim to lose 7lbs
7. Easter Challenge - I am to lose 1 stone by Easter
8. Bikini Challenge (by the wedding - 4th August) - Aim to be 14 stone (need to lose 3 stone 12)
9. Will get back to the C25k - Gonna repeat one or two of week 3 and then start week 4 :D

So this is the plan... I wont punish myself too much if I miss a gym session or go astray but I will follow the plan... no treat nights either!

Well there we go... I am back... will get back to posting diary ... may not be able to get online every day but will do what I can...

Love to all xxxxx

Hello chicken!! Soooooooo nice to hear from u. Sounds like uve bin busy busy busy with lots of ups and downs! Hope ur ok & remember we r all here to support u weneva u need it xxxxxxxx

Goose1 said:
Hi everyone, hope you all had a good day today . Welcome back Carly missed ya . I lost a pound and a half tonight and am shocked cos of the lack of walking this wk with not feeling well, hopefully i can get back to it soon . Good luck everyone with wi this wk x x

Well dun hunny, hope that's made u feel a little better. Feel nervous about my wi this week. Bin really gud & I'm scared I won't hav lost anything again. Stressin about my lack of exercise 2 xxx

Well dun hunny, hope that's made u feel a little better. Feel nervous about my wi this week. Bin really gud & I'm scared I won't hav lost anything again. Stressin about my lack of exercise 2 xxx

Im sure you will be grand sometimes it just takes a wk or 2 to catch up so between last wk and this wk being good you will have a good loss. Ill keep everything crossed for you,and just do whatever exercise you can and dont beat yourself up hun x x

well done on your losses girls :D

nice to see you back Carly :D

we all seem like we are in the wars at the moment with one thing or another.

Gwen if it's the ultrasound one i've had it a few times, it's not too bad, hope everything is ok for you.

well i lost 1lb, should have been happy but i wasn't, was hoping for more after a STS last week.
the closer i am getting to goal the more frustrated i seem to be getting.
i'm going to change some of my goals on the easter thread etc as i think knowing i'm not going to reach them is stressing me out more.
not sure why i'm feeling like this to be honest but i've got a fortnight holiday coming up so hopefully that will chill me out.
i'm going to make a new goal for my birthday at the beginning of June.

hope everyone has a great week :D

Rosie_Lee said:

Gwen if it's the ultrasound one i've had it a few times, it's not too bad, hope everything is ok for you.

well i lost 1lb, should have been happy but i wasn't, was hoping for more after a STS last week.
i'm going to change some of my goals on the easter thread etc as i think knowing i'm not going to reach them is stressing me out more.
not sure why i'm feeling like this to be honest but i've got a fortnight holiday coming up so hopefully that will chill me out.

Well done Rosie! Don't b disappointed - a loss is a loss & u r a pound closer to goal Hun. I'm sure ur holiday will do u the world of gud xxxx

thanks hun :D

feeling a bit better about everything now, i've got my head screwed on right me thinks lol.
a 1lb loss is good i should have been celebrating but instead i got it into my head i wanted to lose 2lbs, not doing that anymore , just going to be happy with any loss :D

i also reached my 50lbs mile stone last night :D

thanks hun :D
feeling a bit better about everything now, i've got my head screwed on right me thinks lol.

a 1lb loss is good i should have been celebrating but instead i got it into my head i wanted to lose 2lbs, not doing that anymore , just going to be happy with any loss :D

i also reached my 50lbs mile stone last night

Hey Rosie - that's amazing - what a fantastic achievement - you should be dead proud honey. It makes me all the more determined to keep going!

Emms x

i'm going to change some of my goals on the easter thread etc
as i think knowing i'm not going to reach them is stressing me out more.

Ah well done rosie a lb off is great especially being so close to goal you are doing great . Dont be too hard on yourself. Hope you have a good wk x x x

thanks Emms, you are doing so well you will do it.

thanks Gwen i think i just got in the wrong head space.

thanks all of you for all the encouragement, you're all lovely people on this thread.

:bighug:

Well don't Rosie_Lee and Gwen :)

Thanks for all your comments ladies :) I've realised the plan was too much.. I really just want to get bk to it... Gonna allow the little treats - that's why I chose ww in the first place :) z

thanks Carly :D

i couldn't live without my treats, had a little bar of dark chocolate with orange today, it was lovely.
i find i am much easier satisfied with dark chocolate, one is enough (unlike cream eggs,walnut whips etc) :D

Just found a fab new treat... a rocky crispy and crunchy... blue wrapper.... only 2pp - really sweet and yummy :D xx

sound yummy :D

need a new treat for hubby those weightwatchers bars at meetings are expensive so i've stopped getting them.

tesco reduced fat biscuit bars are good at 2pp each, there is a orange crisp and a biscuit and raisin.

Yippee!!!! Lost 4lb this week - over the moon xxxxx

Yeay! Gail that is fantastic - I am doing the loser dance for you! Don't forget to get your spoon out and bash the hubbie!!

Emms xx

Yippee!!!! Lost 4lb this week - over the moon xxxxx

I cant actually describe how thrilled i am for you. Thats brilliant well done. Im now joining emms in doing the loser dance in your honour x x x

Back