One stone at a time target/challenge.

Ahh thanx Emms xx

Gail - I think you are mistaking me for gwen lol!!

Hope everyone is having a good Friday - I have been for a walk - 2.09miles! Phew the start of my training for the race for life!!

Emms x

I'm liking this group :) a stone at a time is a better goal, plus you'll feel better everytime you get to that point. Hope I can get to that first mile stone :)

Well done Gail

Sounds yummy Rosie_Lee

Well done for the walk Emms!

Welcome Kaytea!

Hope u all have a lovely weekend :D x

I'm liking this group :) a stone at a time is a better goal, plus you'll feel better everytime you get to that point. Hope I can get to that first mile stone :)

This is a great group Kaytea , so supportive , stick with us and we will have you there in no time x x x

well done Gail that's awesome, so pleased for you :D

welcome kaytea :D

hope you all have a great weekend.

i had a bit too much to eat yesterday and went into my activity pps ever so slightly.
i'm going to be a good girl now until WI :innocent0002:

Whoops! Thanks Gwen xx

Hi kaytee, this is the best thread ever. I can't tell u how much I need these girls to keep goin!!

Hope everyone's ok & u hav a slimming sunny Saturday xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello everyone!

Sorry I have been a bit AWOL!

All sorts have been happening with work and in my life and I've just been so so busy and exhausted!
It's been confirmed that I do have diabetes and that it is to be diet controlled by eating small meals every 1-2 hours and not skipping breakfast or dinner simply because I'm full!
I STS yesterday which was what I wanted so I'm chuffed!
Back to it today and then I'm easing off slightly for when I go on holiday on Monday- still taking my Slimpod and gym kit though :D

Hope you're all ok!

Ruth
X

Hello everyone!

All sorts have been happening with work and in my life and I've just been so so busy and exhausted!
It's been confirmed that I do have diabetes and that it is to be diet controlled by eating small meals every 1-2 hours and not skipping breakfast or dinner simply because I'm full!
Back to it today and then I'm easing off slightly for when I go on holiday on Monday- still taking my Slimpod and gym kit though :D

Hope you're all ok!

Ruth
X

Aww ruth sorry to hear that hun but thank god it can be diet controlled, hopefully you start to feel better soon . Have a lovely hol in case im not back on till mon and dont be too hard on yourself x x

Whoops! Thanks Gwen xx

Hi kaytee, this is the best thread ever. I can't tell u how much I need these girls to keep goin!!

Hope everyone's ok & u hav a slimming sunny Saturday xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lol i knew what ya meant :) its gorgeous here today , just cleaned out my wardrobes and im on such a cleaning buzz but had to abandon it cos hollie is running riot lol. Hopefully ill still ave it tomorrow when stu s here to watch her. Going for a long walk now. Have a lovely weekend x x x

Hi to everyone else .

Hi morgen how are you getting on , did you try the wendy plan ??

Hi Carly , is it this mon you are starting your new job ??

Hi rosie , dont be worrying about it thats what activity points are for x x

Hi emms, well done on the walk. Hopefully the weather keeps nice. You will be well able or the race x x

Hope i forgot nobody and hope lisa and kay are ok. Has anyone heard from them ??

Have a lovely weekend everyone x x x

Trefoil said:
Hello everyone!

Hope you're all ok!

Ruth
X

Ahh ruth, hope u ok. At least it can b controlled wiv diet & u don't need insulin. Hav a fab holiday, relax & njoy ursrlf. U deserve it xxxxxx

Hello everyone!

Hope you're all ok!

Ruth
X

sorry to here this hun, hope you have a great holiday.

thanks Gwen, surprisingly i'm not bothered about it at all which is unusual for me :D

Rosie x

Hey all,

Hope you're having a good Saturday!
I've had a fairly weird day. Got up this morning after not sleeping too well and felt really miserable this morning, didn't know what to do with myself so decided to go for a walk and hubbie offered to come with me, so we went to the beach and walked 2 miles getting as close to the sea edge as possible and then running backwards when the waves crashed up! Lots of shrieking and giggling. I loved it.

But the weird thing is that when I woke up I felt a bit sick, and I made us a bacon wrap and it tasted weird, and so I had an orange and it tasted weird. Didn't think anything of it until we went out for a walk and on the way felt really sick again...so to cut a long story (too late) short, we started talking about the possibility of being pregnant! So I took a test tonight and it was negative - but my period is only 4 days late. Could it still read negative at this point?

Anyway had a lovely fish salad for tea which tasted fine, but i keep getting weird smell things going on too - like my hairdryer smelt like it was on fire (it isn't) and the car smelt like it was burning (its not). So weird. Hubbie very relieved at negative test but I'm still not convinced. Talk about an evening of drama! Standing in the queue in the Co-op with two bottles of diet pepsi and bag of fun size maltesers and a clear blue test! £7.40 for a flipping preggers test as well - day light robbery.

Just had another sickness bout about half an hour ago. Flipping heck I wish my period would just start. I have been having pains in my gallbladder area so it could be that?

Sorry for the ramble.

Emms xx

Hello everyone!

Hope you're all ok!

Ruth

X

Hey Ruth,

My hubbie has type 2 diabetes, diagnosed in 2009 and he has lost 3 and a half stone since then and he's doing much better - still has to keep a watch on what he eats, and has his eyes and feet checked regularly but manages fine.

Its a pain though to keep remembering what you can and can't eat!

Hope you're coping okay with it honey. *hugs*

Emms xx

Hey all,

I've had a fairly weird day. Got up this morning after not sleeping too well and felt really miserable this morning, didn't know what to do with myself so decided to go for a walk and hubbie offered to come with me, so we went to the beach and walked 2 miles getting as close to the sea edge as possible and then running backwards when the waves crashed up! Lots of shrieking and giggling. I loved it.

But the weird thing is that when I woke up I felt a bit sick, and I made us a bacon wrap and it tasted weird, and so I had an orange and it tasted weird. Didn't think anything of it until we went out for a walk and on the way felt really sick again...so to
cut a long story (too late) short, we started talking about the possibility of being pregnant! So I took a test tonight and it was negative - but my period is only 4 days late. Could it still read negative at this point?

Anyway had a lovely fish salad for tea which tasted fine, but i keep getting weird smell things going on too - like my hairdryer smelt like it was on fire (it isn't) and the car smelt like it was burning (its not). So weird. Hubbie very relieved at negative test but I'm still not convinced. Talk about an evening of drama!
Standing in the queue in the Co-op with two bottles of diet pepsi and bag of fun size maltesers and a clear blue test! £7.40 for a flipping preggers test as well - day light robbery.

Just had another sickness bout about half an hour ago. Flipping heck I wish my period would just start. I have been having pains in my gallbladder area so it could be that?

Sorry for the ramble.

Emms xx

Hi emms. Weird one is right. I can only say that i did one of those pregnancy tests that can tell even up to 5 days before your period is due nd it came up negative 2 days before so when my period was late i did another and was pregnant 5 days later.i obviously had not got enough pregnancy hormone in my system. I also loved an air freshener we had but a few days later it literally made me heave my sense of smell was so heightened, but on the other hand ive had my gallstones and gallbladder removed 6 yrs ago and the pain was awful and waves of sickness
but generally was only after eating rubbish Which doesnt sound like you but towards the end was after everything i ate. Ive probably confused you even more now.hope you feel better soon and get an answer one way or another x x

Hope u are all well

Hugs Ruth - u are are a star! U can overcome anything

Emms - wow... it does sounds like u are pregnant... no idea about tests im afraid.. hope it all settles down and sorts out

Well I start my new job tomorrow.... NERVOUS!! xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Hope u are all well

Hugs Ruth - u are are a star! U can overcome anything

Emms - wow... it does sounds like u are pregnant... no idea about tests im afraid.. hope it all settles down and sorts out

Well I start my new job tomorrow.... NERVOUS!! xx

Gud luck Carly!!!!! Xxx

emmaholl said:
Hey all,

But the weird thing is that when I woke up I felt a bit sick, and I made us a bacon wrap and it tasted weird, and so I had an orange and it tasted weird. Didn't think anything of it until we went out for a walk and on the way felt really sick again...so to cut a long story (too late) short, we started talking about the possibility of being pregnant! So I took a test tonight and it was negative - but my period is only 4 days late. Could it still read negative at this point?

Anyway had a lovely fish salad for tea which tasted fine, but i keep getting weird smell things going on too - like my hairdryer smelt like it was on fire (it isn't) and the car smelt like it was burning (its not). So weird. Hubbie very relieved at negative test but I'm still not convinced. Talk about an evening of drama! Standing in the queue in the Co-op with two bottles of diet pepsi and bag of fun size maltesers and a clear blue test! £7.40 for a flipping preggers test as well - day light robbery.

Sorry for the ramble.

Emms xx

Hi Emms, hope ur feeling better. Wud a baby b gud or bad news?? Take another test in a few days Hun & I hope u get the result u want. There are a few bugs goin round tho so it mite b that xxxxxx

Back