One stone at a time target/challenge.

Thanx luv. Not letting gain get to me cos I prob know why it happened. Straight back on it tom, just ordered a cross trainer so I can exercise at home. Got 3 month gym membership in Jan but not really bin able to get there wiv hubby working away so much so not worth rejoining. U ok? Xx

Ah brill and it takes pressure off you having to go to the gym . Those cross trainers are meant to be great.Between the skipping and coss trainer you will be half the woman :) Im grand hun got my scan results and thank god all normal so just need to figure out whats causing the pains but apart from that all good x x

Goose1 said:
Ah brill and it takes pressure off you having to go to the gym . Those cross trainers are meant to be great.Between the skipping and coss trainer you will be half the woman :) Im grand hun got my scan results and thank god all normal so just need to figure out whats causing the pains but apart from that all good x x

Ahh, glad scans ok luv. Bin thinking about ya xxx

hello girlies :D

welcome alana :D

Gwen glad the scans ok hun.

Gail great workout cross trainers, it'll save you a lot of money in the long run :D

i've had a decent week, gone into my activity points again but it didn't do me any harm last week.

been trying on clothes for my hols and two more dresses don't fit.
going to go through my wardrobe properly and get rid of all the clothes that are too big.

hope you've all had a great weekend.

Hello everyone!

I have been AWOL and been on holiday but I'm back now and raring to go!

Haven't seen the scales- wont see them until Friday and don't feel too bad!!! Walked 27 miles between Monday and Saturday so super chuffed with that, swam twice a day played badminton went running and cycling :D

100% all week and we will see the result on Friday!

Hope that everyone is ok!!!

Ruth
X

Hello All

Missed u all!! Been a crazy busy first week - the job is goin ok.. but working really long hours still.. been walking to work and walked home two days - have lost 3lbs this week :D I will hopefully get online more often :D

Well done all for doing so well... welcome to new friends :D xx

Hi all, wondered if I could join in this team. Have switched from sw and would be good to have support. One stone at a time is definitely the way I need to go!

Welcome Jayde :D hope ur well x

Hello All

Missed u all!! Been a crazy busy first week - the job is goin ok.. but working really long hours still.. been walking to work and walked home two days - have lost 3lbs this week :D I will hopefully get online more often :D

Wow carly 3lb well done thats fab. Glad job going ok, hopefully the hours settle down a bit. Good luck this wk x x

Hi all, wondered if I could join in this team. Have switched from sw and would be good to have support. One stone at a time is definitely the way I need to go!

Hi Jayde and welcome. You ave picked the right thread , its the most helpful and supportive thread ever. Keep us posted how you are getting on . What day do you weigh in ?? X x gwen

Hello everyone!

Haven't seen the scales- wont see them until Friday and don't feel too bad!!! Walked 27 miles between Monday and Saturday so super chuffed with that, swam twice a day played badminton went running and cycling :D

Ruth

X

Hi Ruth welcome back hope you had a lovely break , well done on all the exercise you put me to shame. Im sure you will have a great result on fri x x

Gail great workout cross trainers, it'll save you a lot of money in the long run :D

i've had a decent week, gone into my activity points again but it didn't do me any harm last week.

going to go through my wardrobe properly and get rid of all the
clothes that are too big.

Hi rosie how are you hun. Sure thats what activity points are there for so dont worry. Well done on your dresses it feels great when that happens. I eventually got round to sorting my wardrobe last sunday . Ive come down 3 dress sizes and gave away 16 pairs of 3/4 lenghts , 12 pairs f jeans and so many tops that i literally have nothing left but not a bad complaint i suppose. Its a good excuse for you to go shopping for whole new holiday wardrobe now :D x x

Hi Gwen, I wi on Wednesday evenings. Have been 100% this week, have had all my weeklies at the weekend and hoping I get a loss I feel like I have eaten loads! And definately very different to what I would eat on sw but I'm enjoying it. Just gotta settle into the plan and hope it works I can't believe I will lee weight this week but I'm being 100% so deserve it!

Hi Gwen, I wi on Wednesday evenings. Have been 100% this week, have had all my weeklies at the weekend and hoping I get a loss I feel like I have eaten loads! And definately very different to what I would eat on sw but I'm enjoying it. Just gotta settle into the plan and hope it works I can't believe I will lee weight this week but I'm being 100% so deserve it!

Im sure you will do brill. Its a big change from sw but a lot more flexible so hopefully it suits you . I dont eat veg at all so find ww is the only thing that suits me and dont find it hard especially with the weeklies. Ill keep everything crossed for you. You have done fantastically well so far , very best of luck for wed but will do doubt see you on here before then x x

HEEELLLLOOO!

Sorry I have been absent for so long.... but family dramas all over now, plus we had another family drama.. it never rains it pours !

Well, Ill apologise for not being around, and if you all want to give me a brief update of how everyone is doing ????

Im still doing ww on and off, for the last few weeks, but not been to wi as not been able to get there due to traveling to sussex and then fleetwood... so I will be going this week ! Can't wait to see what they say, even if its bad :)

Hope you are all ok, and if there are any newbies, intro yourself again ! :)

Lisa xx

Trefoil said:
Hello everyone!

Ruth
X

Hi Ruth, hope u had a fab time! U put me to shame doing all that exercise on hol. Bet u get a fab loss on Friday xxx

Rosie_Lee said:

going to go through my wardrobe properly and get rid of all the clothes that are too big.

Can't wait till my clothes r 2 big. Ur doin really well. Soooooooo jealous!!! Xxx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Hello All

Hiya Carly, missed ya. Glad new job is goin well, hopefully ur working day will get shorter soon. Fab loss hunny! Take care of urself xxxx

jayde1148 said:

Hiya jayde, we hav loads & loads of support to give ya so welcome to the thread. How u finding ww so far? Xxgailxx

Goose1 said:
Hi rosie how are you hun. Sure thats what activity points are there for so dont worry. Well done on your dresses it feels great when that happens. I eventually got round to sorting my wardrobe last sunday . Ive come down 3 dress sizes and gave away 16 pairs of 3/4 lenghts , 12 pairs f jeans and so many tops that i literally have nothing left but not a bad complaint i suppose. Its a good excuse for you to go shopping for whole new holiday wardrobe now :D x x

3 dress sizes - amazing!!! I'm getting frustrated cos feel like it's coming off v v slowly xxx

jayde1148 said:

Got my fingers crossed for ur wi Hun. Gud luk & let us know how u get on xxxx

Back