One stone at a time target/challenge.

Hey guys! I'm loving all your progress dropping pounds and dress sizes and exercising your butts off soo motivational!

I've been out walking today power walkiing for an hour mostly uphill with my buggy hoping that might get things moving as I recently learned you burn for 24 hours after your exercise! Amazing stuff right!

I'm not into cheating or looking for an easy way but more of a bit of a jolt... Anyone of you guys used adios? I'm toying with the idea of trying them as WW is a calorie controlled diet it seems like they might help contribute to my weight loss!? What do you reckon!? Give them a go or waste of money? X

Cobra said:
HEEELLLLOOO!

Sorry I have been absent for so long.... but family dramas all over now, plus we had another family drama.. it never rains it pours !

Well, Ill apologise for not being around, and if you all want to give me a brief update of how everyone is doing ????

Im still doing ww on and off, for the last few weeks, but not been to wi as not been able to get there due to traveling to sussex and then fleetwood... so I will be going this week ! Can't wait to see what they say, even if its bad :)

Hope you are all ok, and if there are any newbies, intro yourself again ! :)

Lisa xx

Hello stranger, how r ya?? Did u sort everything wiv ur gran etc? I've bin bein gud but bin on a few courses wiv work over last 2 weeks so not bin able to control things as well as I'd like. Lost 3lb over last 2 weeks. Not great but at least it's a loss. Got a cross trainer cumin on Saturday cos not bin able to get to gym wiv hubby working away, at least then I can exercise at home. Was out for Indian on sat nite so not holding out much hope for this week. Hope scales are kind to u wen u wi xxxx

Sweetas15.13 said:
Hey guys! I'm loving all your progress dropping pounds and dress sizes and exercising your butts off soo motivational!

I've been out walking today power walkiing for an hour mostly uphill with my buggy hoping that might get things moving as I recently learned you burn for 24 hours after your exercise! Amazing stuff right!

I'm not into cheating or looking for an easy way but more of a bit of a jolt... Anyone of you guys used adios? I'm toying with the idea of trying them as WW is a calorie controlled diet it seems like they might help contribute to my weight loss!? What do you reckon!? Give them a go or waste of money? X

Hiya Hun, power walking is fab exercise. I'm goin out myself later, u really build a sweat up don't ya! I've prob tried everything on the market at one time or another. Tried adios & can't say I noticed any difference but it's worth a try. They might work differently for different people & not 2 expensive xxx

3 dress sizes - amazing!!! I'm getting frustrated cos feel like it's coming off v v slowly xxx

Wait till you hit that cross trainer missus the dress sizes will fall off ya , its so much easier for me hun cos im at home and get the time to walk so hopefully this will work for ya x x x

HEEELLLLOOO!

Sorry I have been absent for so long.... but family dramas all over now, plus we had another family drama.. it never rains it pours !

Well, Ill apologise for not being around, and if you all want to give me a brief update of how everyone is doing ????

Im still doing ww on and off, for the last few weeks, but not been to wi as not been able to get there due to traveling to sussex and then fleetwood... so I will be going this week ! Can't wait to see what they say, even if its bad :)

Hope you are all ok, and if there are any newbies, intro yourself
again ! :)

Lisa xx

Yaaaayyy hiya missus how are ya. Hope all s settled nw with your family , great to see ya bck. Good luck with the wi. A few recruits to our little gang so hopefully we all get an extra bit of support. Just need kay and morgen now x x

Thanks for the welcome back ... :)

Hope you are ok ???

Lisa xx

Id say, give it a go, they are not really expensive, compared to some out there.... and by the way HI !!

Hello stranger, how r ya?? Did u sort everything wiv ur gran etc? I've bin bein gud but bin on a few courses wiv work over last 2 weeks so not bin able to control things as well as I'd like. Lost 3lb over last 2 weeks. Not great but at least it's a loss. Got a cross trainer cumin on Saturday cos not bin able to get to gym wiv hubby working away, at least then I can exercise at home. Was out for Indian on sat nite so not holding out much hope for this week. Hope scales are kind to u wen u wi xxxx

DOLLLEEEE! lol, 3lbs is a great loss tho... ! wait till you get your cross trainer, don't go too mad on it, you will need to get yourself into a routine with it, so you don't get bored!

Ive really missed you all on here, but hopefully in the next week or 2, I will be getting a new Iphone, so I should be able to catch up while Im out and about :)

Im just making creamy chicken and mushtoom summat or other, (weightwatcher jar) and rice for my tea... I had the chicken tikka jar yesterday with chicken, was quite nice... well at least it didn't taste of Carboard.

I went to my friends on Sat night, she made me Chicken Saag, from fresh, it was 7 points and there was loads, with lime and corriander rice... that was a ww recipie... I need to get more recipies to keep me inspired!

Lisa xx

Hi eveyone, hope you are all ok and have had good days. I lost 3 lb tonight . Delighted is an understatement. Only 3 st 9 lb to go lol

Goose1 said:
Thanks hun. How are you x x

I'm ok thanx Hun. Bit of an up & down week. Was out on sat night for drinks & an indian. Counted everything but u know wen u just think uve blew it! Really fighting wiv myself to stay on track till wi on Friday. Dead tempted to get on scales but I know I will be upset & trog if I've put weight on xxx

I'm ok thanx Hun. Bit of an up & down week. Was out on sat night for drinks & an indian. Counted everything but u know wen u just think uve blew it! Really fighting wiv myself to stay on track till wi on Friday. Dead tempted to get on scales but I know I will be upset & trog if I've put weight on xxx

I know even when you count you still feel guilty for eating stuff. we have to get out of the bad habit. im sure you will be grand for fri . Stay on track, you will only be annoyed with yourself think of the good result you will get. When do you get your cross trainer x x

Cobra! Love your avatar piccy you look stunning :D

Think I'm gonna give them a go picked some up from boots so let's see what happens! Don't suppose it will hurt :) x

No I agree, it can't hurt :) let us know how you get on with them !

Hi eveyone, hope you are all ok and have had good days. I lost 3 lb tonight . Delighted is an understatement. Only 3 st 9 lb to go lol

OMG Gwen, how bloody great is that ! WOW WOO HOO !! gosh just think you are only 9lbs away from your stone ... and last week you was 12lbs away from your stone..... puts things into perspective really doesn't it ! and it can be done!

You are my inspiration for the week :)

Just need to drill it into my husbands head now to stop buying ***** for the freezer.... 2 bags of sausage rolls... the big ones ! One huge bag of Birds Eye battered fish fingers.... when we already have a box of them... I could cry with desperation of the crap he keeps buying, how am I meant to diet, when he keeps bringing in more crap.... nothing healthy in there for me! apart from 3 bags of frozen effin cabbage and broccoli!

:break_diet:

Lisa xx

stay away from the scales dolly ! You have another 3 days to rectify anything thats gone wrong...

Plus you will be getting your x trainer soon ! it will fall off you :)

Lisaxx

Goose1 said:
I know even when you count you still feel guilty for eating stuff. we have to get out of the bad habit. im sure you will be grand for fri . Stay on track, you will only be annoyed with yourself think of the good result you will get. When do you get your cross trainer x x

Cross trainer is coming on Saturday and I can't wait. Will b desperate to try it but got to put it together first!! Wish I'd hav had it earlier in the week to burn the indian off lol! X

Hi all,lost 5lbs tonight at wi :) so chuffed!

whoopsadolly said:
Omg jayde - that amazing!! Well done hun, made up for ya. Keep up the good work xxx

Thanks I'm really over the moon :)

Back