One stone at a time target/challenge.

Cobra said:
Fantastic ! Well done hun...

How have you done it ?

Lisa xx

Just stuck to the plan 100%, I had all my weeklies. I have given up caffeine that may have helped but I had what I wanted and tried to make healthy choices within my points :)

sorry haven't had chance to read most of the posts yet.
but i did notice gwens and jade weightloss :happy096:

well done everyone else on their weightloss :D

i lost ½lb this week, quite pleased with that as i didn't expect to lose anything.

i'll catch up with you all later. :D
going to finally get in that wardrobe and sort it, i've just got loads of clothes taking up space that are too big.

Hey all, Been missing in action for a while, so haven't back read all the pages but similar to Rosie - I too noticed all the amazing weight loss posts on this page! Well done guys.

So I've been off plan for a bit, got a bit fed up and ate out three nights in a row last week. I knew I'd put weight on so didn't get weighed on Monday - but did still go to class.
I've done a lot of walking this week - but haven't managed to walk to work and back everyday as I've knackered myself in! I think i over did it at the beginning of the week. And I've got a gum infection which is giving me very painful toothache - even though the dentist can't see anything and there's nothing on the x-rays!! So I'm a bit fed up.

Managed to stick to it more or less this week, but have had a couple of days where I could gnaw my right arm off i'm so hungry.

I.e. today I have had 1/4 melon and a waffle (3pp) for breakfast, a ham wrap with salad for lunch (4pps) and 2 ww choc bars (4pps) and a pack of Walkers French fries (2pps). Sat in a meeting from 11 til 1pm minuting - joy - and felt so cold and shivery when I came out that i called hubbie and met him in town and we shared a bag of chips - 7pps each - did warm me up but i felt bad afterwards. I did count it. I've also had a bout 5 large cups of fruit tea.

So anyway - the old positive Emms is slightly luke warm at the moment, really tired, spaced out on two types of antibiotics and ibuprofen and wants to go home and watch breaking dawn again, cuddled up on the couch under a duvet with a big bag of maltesers!!

Help!

Emms xx

PS - i did weigh myself this morning and I have lost the weight I had put on last week - so something must have gone right this week. I think I'm scared that I'm not going to get my positivity back again and fail - again!
:(

emmaholl said:
Hey all, Been missing in action for a while, so haven't back read all the pages but similar to Rosie - I too noticed all the amazing weight loss posts on this page! Well done guys.

So I've been off plan for a bit, got a bit fed up and ate out three nights in a row last week. I knew I'd put weight on so didn't get weighed on Monday - but did still go to class.
I've done a lot of walking this week - but haven't managed to walk to work and back everyday as I've knackered myself in! I think i over did it at the beginning of the week. And I've got a gum infection which is giving me very painful toothache - even though the dentist can't see anything and there's nothing on the x-rays!! So I'm a bit fed up.

Managed to stick to it more or less this week, but have had a couple of days where I could gnaw my right arm off i'm so hungry.

I.e. today I have had 1/4 melon and a waffle (3pp) for breakfast, a ham wrap with salad for lunch (4pps) and 2 ww choc bars (4pps) and a pack of Walkers French fries (2pps). Sat in a meeting from 11 til 1pm minuting - joy - and felt so cold and shivery when I came out that i called hubbie and met him in town and we shared a bag of chips - 7pps each - did warm me up but i felt bad afterwards. I did count it. I've also had a bout 5 large cups of fruit tea.

So anyway - the old positive Emms is slightly luke warm at the moment, really tired, spaced out on two types of antibiotics and ibuprofen and wants to go home and watch breaking dawn again, cuddled up on the couch under a duvet with a big bag of maltesers!!

Help!

Emms xx

PS - i did weigh myself this morning and I have lost the weight I had put on last week - so something must have gone right this week. I think I'm scared that I'm not going to get my positivity back again and fail - again!

Hi hun, sorry to hear things are tough. I hate toothache! When things are tough its hard to be positive but I'm sure it will come back and until then just do your best x

you could try what they do on biggest loser sweetie.

put 30lbs of weight in a rucksack, strap it to your back and go for a long walk.
when you get back take the rucksack off and see how you feel then.
putting all the weight back on you have lost with that rucksack and the relief you felt when you take it off should hopefully get your mojo back.

Just stuck to the plan 100%, I had all my weeklies. I have given up caffeine that may have helped but I had what I wanted and tried to make healthy choices within my points :)

Better you than me, not a chance could I give up my coffee!

Help!

Emms xx

Breaking dawn should well cheer you up ! Lets get the motivated Emma back who we know !

Ive just been to ww this evening, and I have lost 1.1/2 lbs..

So I need 4lbs ( I think ) to be at my 1 stone target!

Woo hoo, looser dance

Lisa xx

Better you than me, not a chance could I give up my coffee!

Breaking dawn should well cheer you up ! Lets get the motivated Emma back who we know !

Ive just been to ww this evening, and I have lost 1.1/2 lbs..

So I need 4lbs ( I think ) to be at my 1 stone target!

Woo hoo, looser dance

Lisa xx

Well done you missus ill have a little dance on your behalf . Tat 4 lb will be gone in no time x x x

Cross trainer is coming on Saturday and I can't wait. Will b desperate to try it but got to put it together first!! Wish I'd hav had it earlier in the week to burn the indian off lol! X

Sure the stress of putting it together will burn off a few pounds anyway :) . Good luck tomorrow hun. Hope you have a good result x x

sorry haven't had chance to read most of the posts yet.
but i did notice gwens and jade weightloss :happy096:

well done everyone else on their weightloss :D

i lost ½lb this week, quite pleased with that as i didn't expect to lose anything.

i'll catch up with you all later. :D
going to finally get in that wardrobe and sort it, i've just got loads of clothes taking up space that are too big.

Well done rosie half a pound is half a pound. You will be delighted to get the wardrobe sorted. I did mine last wk and it echoes now but dont want to but much cos i plan on getting smaller . Good luck :)

Help!

Emms xx

Hiya emms , sorry to hear you are a bit under the weather with your gums , that pain would wear you down at the best of times. You are just having a bad wk and not losing your positivity we all do it so please dont beat yourself up. Get your wi done on mon then dust yourself off and back on track tues morn . You are doing sooooooo well and spur us all on so much . And you have already lost the weight from last wk so you are not doing as bad as you feel. Hope you feel better tomorrow x x x

Goose1 said:
Well done you missus ill have a little dance on your behalf . Tat 4 lb will be gone in no time x x x

I'm playing with my new phone so I'm hoping that it works !

Lisa xx

Goose1 said:
OH MY GOD 5 lbs is absolutely bloody fantastic. Well done to you :D:D:D

Thanks hun!

And well doe cobra on that loss!

I have just been brave and gone to aquafit! Really good fun and I ache all over so it must have been good for me. Made OH come with me and he thought it was too girlie lol.

jayde1148 said:
Thanks hun!

And well doe cobra on that loss!

I have just been brave and gone to aquafit! Really good fun and I ache all over so it must have been good for me. Made OH come with me and he thought it was too girlie lol.

Well u have taken the first step !! Keep at it, water aerobics is fantastic for weight loss hum :)

whoopsadolly said:
One pound off for me. Quite pleased wiv that cos I had Indian last weekend xxx

Well done :)

well done cobra, you're doing great.

gwen, i just bought bits and pieces on my way down the stones aswell and just sort of managed as i didn't want to spend a fortune on clothes.

didn't get to do my wardrobe again grr!
i've decided i'm going nowhere tomorrow , i am definately sorting it and i'm going to find all the clothes i'm taking on holiday and wash and iron anything that needs it.

gail well done hun.

Jayde i started back into fitness after my op doing aquafit, i loved it.

hope you all have a great weekend :D

whoopsadolly said:
One pound off for me. Quite pleased wiv that cos I had Indian last weekend xxx

Well done dolly ;)

I've just been shopping !! All stocked up and ready ;).

Lisa x

Back