One stone at a time target/challenge.

Well, I have to say this iPhone app is bloody brill ! I've used my tracker all day and made cauliflower macaroni cheese from the recipie :) got 3 portions in freezer now.

I have used 28 points today !! So I have 1 point left :) I better loose at least 2 lb this week

Lisa xx

Well, I have to say this iPhone app is bloody brill ! I've used my tracker all day and made cauliflower macaroni cheese from the recipie :) got 3 portions in freezer now.

I have used 28 points today !! So I have 1 point left :) I better loose at least 2 lb this week

Lisa xx

Ah thats great lisa. I keep asking hubby to download it onto his phone for when we are out shopping, he just looks at me like im mad :):) good luck hun for this wk i really hope you do great x x

Hi ladies. Hope everyone is well today. Its paddys day over here today so will be at the parade and wont be on all day to say hi.

Gail good luck with putting the cross trainer together and hope you love itx

Emms hope youre feeling a bit better and are back on track x

Carly. Hope you enjoy your weekend off you deserve it after the wk you have had x

Rosie hope you get the chance to do your wardrobe x

Lisa and jayde hope you ave a lovely weekend

Morgen hw are you hun. Everything ok with you ???

To all us mammys out there have a lovely mothers day tomorrow x x

Ps went bridesmaid dress shopping with my friend and got into a size 18 dress was thrilled and with 5 months to go hope to come down to 16 and if at all possible a 14 but 16 will be fantastic x x

Ps went bridesmaid dress shopping with my friend and got into a size 18 dress was thrilled and with 5 months to go hope to come down to 16 and if at all possible a 14 but 16 will be fantastic x x

that's awesome Gwen, so pleased for you.
here's to getting into that 14's dress :D
enjoy your parade hun.

Well done !! How did u feel in the dress hunny ?

Have a great weekend everyone :)

Lisa x

Well done !! How did u feel in the dress hunny ?

Have a great weekend everyone :)

Lisa x

Have to say felt great was very surprised but they are very flattering so was delighted all round. Size 16 here i come :):)

that's awesome Gwen, so pleased for you.
here's to getting into that 14's dress :D
enjoy your parade hun.

Thanks rosie. Just back from parade , was dreadful but hollie loved it so thats the main thing i suppose :)

well i've finally been sorting my wardrobe :D
having a little rest now, hey it's hard work trying all those clothes on lol and i had music on so kept dancing (in my underwear around the bedroom :eek:)

filled 5 binbags so far for charity, thrown some away and got some ready for ebay,oh and a bagful for a friend that is also losing weight and going through the sizes.
still got my shoes to do and some drawers to empty. i also have some bags in the attic but they can wait until after hols.
i'm tired
1.gif

Thanks rosie. Just back from parade , was dreadful but hollie loved it so thats the main thing i suppose :)

oh dear thats not good hun but if the young one loved it.

well i've finally been sorting my wardrobe :D
having a little rest now, hey it's hard work trying all those clothes on lol and i had music on so kept dancing (in my underwear around the bedroom :eek:)

filled 5 binbags so far for charity, thrown some away and got some ready for ebay,oh and a bagful for a friend that is also losing weight and going through the sizes.
still got my shoes to do and some drawers to empty. i also have some bags in the attic but they can wait until after hols.
i'm tired
1.gif

Well done you getting all that done i bet you feel the better of it , have a big rest now :) i have just eaten and eaten crap since i got home but ill just have my weeklies today instead of normally a sun and hope for the best on tues x x

i will hun thanks.

hope you get a great loss on tuesday.

Goose1 said:
Have to say felt great was very surprised but they are very flattering so was delighted all round. Size 16 here i come :):)

Nice one, u will get into size 14 by then, it's not far to go, so u really need to keep focused ! I have no doubt u will get where u want to be ;)

Well done Rosie on sorting the wardrobe out ! I did mine last week it took ages

Lisa x

Hey all!!

Always soo much to read :( Had such a busy week again... hope u are all well! Well done for all the losses

Gwen - that is brilliant about the dress.. My friend is taking us shopping in 5 weeks and I am terrified that I wont fit any dresses :(

I lost another 3lb this week...

Hope u are all well.. really hope I can pop in more often :( xxx

Happy mothers day ladies. Hope ur all havin a nice day. Bit out of date wiv threads - bin v v busy wiv work. Is everyone ok? Xxx

Hiya gail hope youre ok too. Hope you had a lovely mothers day could see on facebook you were getting spoiled. Well deserved :):) . Did you get your cross trainer x x

Hey all!!

Always soo much to read :( Had such a busy week again... hope u are all well! Well done for all the losses

Gwen - that is brilliant about the dress.. My friend is taking us shopping in 5 weeks and I am terrified that I wont fit any dresses :(

I lost another 3lb this week...

Hope u are all well.. really hope I can pop in more often :( xxx

Hi carly hope you had a relaxing weekend after the wk you had. Dont stress over the dresses hun 5 wks is a long time and the way you are going you will be fine. 3 lb is a brill loss id say youre thrilled. Hope this wk is not as hectic for you x x

Goose1 said:
Hiya gail hope youre ok too. Hope you had a lovely mothers day could see on facebook you were getting spoiled. Well deserved :):) . Did you get your cross trainer x x

Cross trainer came on Saturday morning. All set up - phew it's hard work!!! X

Cross trainer came on Saturday morning. All set up - phew it's hard work!!! X

Ah good. No pain no gain as they say. Dont overdo it too soon. X x

Hey all,

Some good losses on here lately! Well done you guys!
:D

I am back in the right frame of mind and have stuck to the diet pretty much this week. I did bake cupcakes on Saturday and ate three - but counted them in my weeklies!!
I intend on devouring the last three after weigh in tonight.
I had put three pounds on last week and this week I think I am still a pound heavier than my weight 2 weeks ago - but have lost two of the pounds I put on last week - all will be revealed at 6pm this evening!

Off to play badminton at 5.20pm with some work peeps tonight so might help boost the weight loss a bit!!

I'm hoping to get back to walking tomorrow and will try to kick my butt on the whole exercise front!

Hope everyone else is having a productive Monday!!

Emms xx

Back