One stone at a time target/challenge.

Wow a cross trainer at home how awesome :) if I win the lottery I will have a personal gym and pool hehe :) and a live band to entertain me rotfl!!! Maybe I'll stick to my kettlebells and the actual gym!

Emma glad to see u are feeling more positive...

I'm using my walk gone to catch up - hope I don't run out all my Internet haha!

Hope u are all well :D thanks Gwen btw... I'm just not an 18 and worry shops won't do bigger... Don't think my friend knows... Xx

Wow a cross trainer at home how awesome :) if I win the lottery I will have a personal gym and pool hehe :) and a live band to entertain me rotfl!!! Maybe I'll stick to my kettlebells and the actual gym!

Hope u are all well :D thanks Gwen btw... I'm just not an 18 and worry shops won't do bigger... Don't think my friend knows... Xx

I knw hun but an awful lot of shops do bigger sizes, steer her towards debenhams thats where we went . They ave gorgeous stuff in big sizes x x

Ps i sat down and told my friend how i felt a few wks ago so try doing that and see will you feel better x x

emmaholl said:
Hey all,

Some good losses on here lately! Well done you guys! :D

I am back in the right frame of mind and have stuck to the diet pretty much this week. I did bake cupcakes on Saturday and ate three - but counted them in my weeklies!!
I intend on devouring the last three after weigh in tonight.
I had put three pounds on last week and this week I think I am still a pound heavier than my weight 2 weeks ago - but have lost two of the pounds I put on last week - all will be revealed at 6pm this evening!

Off to play badminton at 5.20pm with some work peeps tonight so might help boost the weight loss a bit!!

I'm hoping to get back to walking tomorrow and will try to kick my butt on the whole exercise front!

Hope everyone else is having a productive Monday!!

Emms xx

Glad ur bac on track hunny. Hope the scales r kind & then u can njoy ur cup cake xxx

CarlyLanky140 said:

Gonna giv the cross trainer my best cos I just can't get the gym at the mo. Need to up my game, was out on sat nite & I look awful of the photos. U will b fine Hun, lots of shops do dresses in sz18 plus xxxx

Thanks guys :) I will be fine... X

Hi everyone hope we all had good days today. I lost 2lb tonight , bit surprised cos i went a bit mad for paddys day but delighted all the same :):)

Well done Gwen that's brill!! X

Well hi........ :waves: erm it's me...... Remember????? I jumped ship when the goin got tough. Sorry xxxxx can I come back??? Don't know where to start, so many new lovely faces. Well I'm back on the old wagon takin the scenic route of weight loss. Still battling to lose the HUMONGOUS weight gain of 10lb over Xmas :( but I'm back ggggrrrraaaaaaawwwwww xxxxx

Awwww welcome bk!!! We missed u!!!!! What plan u doing at mo?

Think we need to revive the challenge and get it going? X

Well hi........ :waves: erm it's me...... Remember????? I jumped ship when the goin got tough. Sorry xxxxx can I come back??? Don't know where to start, so many new lovely faces. Well I'm back on the old wagon takin the scenic route of weight loss. Still battling to lose the HUMONGOUS weight gain of 10lb over Xmas :( but I'm back ggggrrrraaaaaaawwwwww xxxxx

Omg welcome back with open arms stranger. Good to see ya and hope all is good with you. X x x

galaxy-girl said:

Glad uve cum back Hun! Know we've text everyday but I'm sure u will feel better updating the girls 2. Onward & upwards xxxx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Awwww welcome bk!!! We missed u!!!!! What plan u doing at mo?

Think we need to revive the challenge and get it going? X

Well back to pp but if things don't work I'm gonna gi sw a go again wi the red & green days as I lost 2 stone on that. Although I had good success on that it just allowed me to be bit greedy.
I think starting a challenge wud be good. There's so many new faces on here & I've not had chance to catch up wi the 30 pages of events. Do you think maybe introductions again?
Hope ur doin well on ur programme & new job is goin well xxx

Goose1 said:
Omg welcome back with open arms stranger. Good to see ya and hope all is good with you. X x x

Ah thankyou. All is well just a bit fatter than I was :( how u doin ? Have I missed anything ? Xxx

well done on your weightloss carly and gwen.

well done Emma and Gail on the exercise.

sorry if i've missed anyone.

Hi galaxy-girl :wavey:

i lost another ½, as long as it keeps going in the right direction then i'm happy :)

oh and i finished my million steps challenge and 11 days early :D

Ah thankyou. All is well just a bit fatter than I was :( how u doin ? Have I missed anything ? Xxx

Well you came back hun so we will encourage you all the way now to get you back on track :):) . Im grand the usual up and down days and weeks but getting there slowly but surely. Id be lost without this gang to be honest . Im so glad to see you back x x

well done on your weightloss carly and gwen.

well done Emma and Gail on the exercise.

sorry if i've missed anyone.

Hi galaxy-girl :wavey:

i lost another ½, as long as it keeps going in the right direction then i'm happy :)

oh and i finished my million steps challenge and 11 days early :D

Well done rosie you must be delighted, soooo close to goal. Well done on your million steps challenge. Thats something i would love to do so might jyst give it a go x x

Back