One stone at a time target/challenge.

thanks sweetie i am :D
just 6.5lbs to go, doesn't seem real sometimes.

i hope you give it a try hun, i've really enjoyed doing it and it's pushed me to keep going out walking, i walk over 30 miles a week now. :)

thanks sweetie i am :D
just 6.5lbs to go, doesn't seem real sometimes.

i hope you give it a try hun, i've really enjoyed doing it and it's pushed me to keep going out walking, i walk over 30 miles a week now. :)

You should be as proud as punch. Yeah ill defo give it a go . I do roughly 25 miles a wk but ill get a pedometer at my meeting next wk and get started x x

Well done Rosie_Lee - didn't realise how close u are that's fab!

What challenge shall we do? X

Please give me a slap!! I want to feel pretty and wear a bridesmaid dress in a normal size... I'm
Exercising all the time but then snacking too :( so angry at myself... Feel like tears :( x

whoopsadolly said:
Happy mothers day ladies. Hope ur all havin a nice day. Bit out of date wiv threads - bin v v busy wiv work. Is everyone ok? Xxx

Hi all, can't multiquote on this phone !! How'd the x trainer go ?

CarlyLanky140 said:
Hey all!!

Always soo much to read :( Had such a busy week again... hope u are all well! Well done for all the losses

Gwen - that is brilliant about the dress.. My friend is taking us shopping in 5 weeks and I am terrified that I wont fit any dresses :(

I lost another 3lb this week...

Hope u are all well.. really hope I can pop in more often :( xxx

Well done Hun!

Of course they will have dresses to fit u !! And bridesmaid dresses are always very flattering !!

Goose1 said:
Hiya gail hope youre ok too. Hope you had a lovely mothers day could see on facebook you were getting spoiled. Well deserved :):) . Did you get your cross trainer x x

How are u doing Hun ??

Hi all :)

I've had a great week !! I have 100% stuck to plan !! Made proper meals from we recipes as well !!

I can't tell you how badly I want to be in the next stone bracket ! Just over 4lbs and I will be in the 13,s !!!!!!

I even went to pizza hut this week !! And I'm still on track :) 3 slices plus garlic bread and loads of salad .... Saying that I had 8 points all day and that was milk and sugar for my brews. The rest of the day I ate free foods !

2 more days till wi and I'm nervously excited lol, I went on my friends scales and it said 13:12, I was well giddy till she told me they aren't reliable... Talk about bursting my bubble lol

Happy Wednesday everyone !

Lisa xx

Fingers crossed u see the 13s and well done for the 100% week including hut!! X

carly are you snacking a lot inside the house or outside?

i'm just asking because i find if i really like something it's best not to have it in the house at all.
have your own drawer in the house with snacks that you can have if you are feeling munchy and only allow yourself to go in that drawer at those times.

if it's outside the house only take enough money as you need with you, no extra so you can't buy anything naughty.
and remember the brill losses you've been having lately :)

well done cobra hope you do it :)

Hey everybody!
How is your hump day going? I love Wednesdays! Half way through the week - hence the hump day reference, and I get to go to the market and buy lots of lovely fruit and veg too!

Had a good day yesterday, and am on the right track today too. Just had a delicious juicy orange - bit messy but worth it!

You should be as proud as punch. Yeah ill defo give it a go . I do roughly 25 miles a wk but ill get a pedometer at my meeting next wk and get started x x

Dead impressed that you do 25 miles Gwen - fair play.

Please give me a slap!! I want to feel pretty and wear a bridesmaid dress in a normal size... I'm
exercising all the time but then snacking too :( so angry at myself... Feel like tears :( x

You'll look gorgeous in anything honey - Why don't you prepare yourself some good snacks and keep them in your car/bag - hope you're feeling better today.

One of the members of our WW class (Kirsty) was in the WW magazine in the jan/feb edition and she repeated a quote: If you kinda do it, it kinda works. But if you really do it - it really works! I am really doing it this week.

Hi Kay - Glad you are back with us!

Positive Emmsie is back - Yippee!!

Emms xx

glad you're feeling so positive Emma, the pounds will start to fall off now :)

Ah welcome back positive emms good to see ya :):)

galaxy-girl said:
Well hi........ :waves: erm it's me...... Remember????? I jumped ship when the goin got tough. Sorry xxxxx can I come back??? Don't know where to start, so many new lovely faces. Well I'm back on the old wagon takin the scenic route of weight loss. Still battling to lose the HUMONGOUS weight gain of 10lb over Xmas :( but I'm back ggggrrrraaaaaaawwwwww xxxxx

Heeellloooo !! So glad u came back, :).

But you have made the best decision to come back ... The hardest but the best !!

Lisa xx

I kinda like that saying !!

I was in that frame of kind for a long time !! Not anymore tho :)

Glad to see positive Emma back ;)

Lisaxx

Goose1 said:
Thanks a mill. How are ya getting on with the cross trainer ??

Hard work Gwen but I've been on it every day so far. Gud job I got it really cos I've really struggled this week. Hoping I will hav burnt enuf
cals to compensate for my picking! X

Rosie_Lee said:
well done on your weightloss carly and gwen.

well done Emma and Gail on the exercise.

sorry if i've missed anyone.

Hi galaxy-girl :wavey:

i lost another ½, as long as it keeps going in the right direction then i'm happy :)

oh and i finished my million steps challenge and 11 days early :D

Well done Rosie. Uve done fantastically well finishing ur challenge early. A big pat on the back from me xxx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Exercising all the time but then snacking too :( so angry at myself... Feel like tears :( x

Not gonna giv u a slap but will giv u a big cuddle (((((((((((()))))))))))) There must b something in the air cos I hav been snacking this week 2! I get annoyed cos I am desperate to lose weight. Don't cry hunny, let's giv ourselves a kick up the bum & start again tom xxxx

Cobra said:
Hi all :)

I've had a great week !! I have 100% stuck to plan !! Made proper meals from we recipes as well !!

I can't tell you how badly I want to be in the next stone bracket ! Just over 4lbs and I will be in the 13,s !!!!!!

I even went to pizza hut this week !! And I'm still on track :) 3 slices plus garlic bread and loads of salad .... Saying that I had 8 points all day and that was milk and sugar for my brews. The rest of the day I ate free foods !

2 more days till wi and I'm nervously excited lol, I went on my friends scales and it said 13:12, I was well giddy till she told me they aren't reliable... Talk about bursting my bubble lol

Happy Wednesday everyone !

Lisa xx

Wow Lisa, u sound really up for it at mo! I need to get back to doin it 100%. Feel like I'm messing about a bit at mo then gettin frustrated cos it's coming of sooooo slowly. Good on ya fir staying in control at pizza hut. Hope the scales are gud to u. U deserve a gud loss xxx

Back