One stone at a time target/challenge.

emmaholl said:
Hey everybody!
How is your hump day going? I love Wednesdays! Half way through the week - hence the hump day reference, and I get to go to the market and buy lots of lovely fruit and veg too!

Had a good day yesterday, and am on the right track today too. Just had a delicious juicy orange - bit messy but worth it!

Dead impressed that you do 25 miles Gwen - fair play.

You'll look gorgeous in anything honey - Why don't you prepare yourself some good snacks and keep them in your car/bag - hope you're feeling better today.

One of the members of our WW class (Kirsty) was in the WW magazine in the jan/feb edition and she repeated a quote: If you kinda do it, it kinda works. But if you really do it - it really works! I am really doing it this week.

Hi Kay - Glad you are back with us!

Positive Emmsie is back - Yippee!!

Emms xx

Glad ur having gud day Emms. Prefer Fridays myself lol! U sound really motivated at mo so gud on ya. Love that quote - guess I'm kinda doin it at the mo. Will really do it next week xx

Love that saying Em!!! Love it!

It's snacking anywhere and everywhere - new office has biccies at all times... And home snacks in my own drawer and I munch,.. I just need to "really do it!" x

I stood on a plug today... (lol - what a div!)

My poor foot is so sore :( kinda ruined my walking to work plans coz all I can do is hobble... Still managed to earn 5AP from walking at work and did an hours body pump class too!! Cx

I stood on a plug today... (lol - what a div!)

My poor foot is so sore :( kinda ruined my walking to work plans coz all I can do is hobble... Still managed to earn 5AP from walking at work and did an hours body pump class too!! Cx

Ouch carly that looks soooo sore hope you feel better soon x x

Hard work Gwen but I've been on it every day so far. Gud job I got it really cos I've really struggled this week. Hoping I will hav burnt enuf
cals to compensate for my picking! X

Ah hopefully it will cos its good exercise and burns loads so you should be ok hun x x

Gail well done on the exercise, hope you get a great loss at WI.

Carly ouch! you poor thing, that looks really sore.

off for a nice walk now and the sun is shining :)

It's well sore :( its ruining my walking to work and my gym plans :( did go yest and earned 7AP walking today lol :) no idea how I usually only get 10 with two extra 40 min journeys?!

Does anyone do simply filling? X

I lost 1lb this week so that's my 3 stone and 7lbs in last 3 weeks :D xx

Omg Carly, I can't bring myself to click on your picture to make it big to see it better as its looks nasty !!

I went to wi last night and list 1 1/2 lbs !! I really wanted a 2lb loss, but I'm still happy with that

Happy Friday everyone !!

Lisa xx

Lol!!

Well done Lisa :D x

Gail well done for STS.

well done carly and cobra with you weight losses.

love this sun! going for a short walk to mums and then mountains of ironing. :sigh:

Hiya girls. Hope you all had a lovely weekend with the good weather and stayed on track . Well done on all the losses carly and lisa and gail on the sts. Ive been good but sneaky wi says im up 3 lbs and im horrified so hopefully it will change before my meeting tues eve :(:(

Sure that will be gone by tues :) z

Ive been good but sneaky wi says im up 3 lbs and im horrified so hopefully it will change before my meeting tues eve :(:(

hopefully that's a glitch hun, i get them sometimes.
here's to us both having a good loss on tuesday :)

all the clothes ironed and packed so i'm off for a nice walk and maybe stop at a shoe shop on the way back ;)

hopefully that's a glitch hun, i get them sometimes.
here's to us both having a good loss on tuesday :)

all the clothes ironed and packed so i'm off for a nice walk and maybe stop at a shoe shop on the way back ;)

Oh brill all organised. When are you going away x x

Cobra said:
Omg Carly, I can't bring myself to click on your picture to make it big to see it better as its looks nasty !!

I went to wi last night and list 1 1/2 lbs !! I really wanted a 2lb loss, but I'm still happy with that

Happy Friday everyone !!

Lisa xx

Well done Lisa, a loss is a loss - njoy it!! X

Rosie_Lee said:
Gail well done for STS.

well done carly and cobra with you weight losses.

love this sun! going for a short walk to mums and then mountains of ironing. :sigh:

Thanx Rosie, it's been beautiful hasnt it! Only thing is I hav spent most of weekend in beer garden drinking vodka :) stayed within my points tho so shud b ok. I hav dun a mountain of ironing 2day cos was 2 busy wiv the vodka at weekend lol. How long to ur hols now Hun? X

Goose1 said:
Hiya girls. Hope you all had a lovely weekend with the good weather and stayed on track . Well done on all the losses carly and lisa and gail on the sts. Ive been good but sneaky wi says im up 3 lbs and im horrified so hopefully it will change before my meeting tues eve :(:(

Hiya Gwen. I've had lots of vodka in the sunshine but stayed within points. It's been beautiful hasnt it - I love it!! Don't worry about the 3lb it was prob water xxx

Back