One stone at a time target/challenge.

a week tomorrow :D

i hate being disorganised, last time the clothes were packed a month before lol.

Thanx Rosie, it's been beautiful hasnt it! Only thing is I hav spent most of weekend in beer garden drinking vodka :) stayed within my points tho so shud b ok. I hav dun a mountain of ironing 2day cos was 2 busy wiv the vodka at weekend lol. How long to ur hols now Hun? X

ironing should be outlawed lol
sounds like you had a great weekend :)
just 8 days, can't wait :D

Rosie_Lee said:

i hate being disorganised, last time the clothes were packed a month before lol.

I'm the same! Need to know exactly wot I'm wearing wiv wot, wot shoes, bag, jewellery etc & all washed, ironed & packed long before we go. It's best r way Hun, at least we don't run round like headless chickens the day before xx

i know my auntie used to pack the night before,i would be so stressed.

i can relax now and look forward to holiday :)

Wow a week before?! Thought I was organised lol :) x

Been naughty this weekend and lunch today so gonna work hard for next few days!

It's been less than a week since I injured my foot and although it's painful I've been to gym everyday and I've for back to walking from work today. So gonna walk both ways tomorrow :D

Nothing is gonna stop me!! X

CarlyLanky140 said:

It's been less than a week since I injured my foot and although it's painful I've been to gym everyday and I've for back to walking from work today. So gonna walk both ways tomorrow :D

U go girl!! X

Hiya Gwen. I've had lots of vodka in the sunshine but stayed within points. It's been beautiful hasnt it - I love it!! Don't worry about the 3lb it was prob water xxx

Aww well done. Oh the weather had been fab puts you in great form. I was at a confirmation on sat and was brill food wise but drank my body weight in 7up( i dont drink at all) so hopefully its that but sure if not just have to take it on the chin :(

Thats fighting talk :) well done you x x

Ha ha go you. You can just sit back now and wait for it to come . Good luck for tomorrow x x

Put half a pound on this week. That's two gains now. Not happy.
Hubby says were having a zero tolerance on cheats this week! LOL

Emms x

Hehe I like that idea :) zero tolerance :D x

Hi girls hope you are all well. Put on a pound this wk but had a confirmation on sat and was expecting 3 lb so im happy enough and hope to get it off next wk. Hope everyone is enjoying the fab weather x x

That will be off in no time Gwen :) x

Thanks carly i didnt really mind but im joining emms zero tolerance gang this wk :):)

How are you hun x x

Hehe :) love it! I'm ok thanks. Just walking to work now... :) scales are up 3 ATM so better pull it bk! X

Mine were up 3 lb since fri but ended up at only a pound so sont worry you will be grand x x

hello sweeties

love the zero tolerance club!

i got a 1lb loss last night, so close to seeing 9's on the scales, hope i don't mess it up too much on holiday.
i'm going with the intention to have treats and a few cocktails but not to go mad.
i will WI on the monday morning and write it down on here so i don't give myself any cushioning with any weight loss this week.
i can enjoy myself without eating for england :) i hope lol

Aww well done rosie you are sooooo close its brill. Im sure you will be ok on hols but make sure you enjoy them too x

Back