One stone at a time target/challenge.

Aww well done rosie you are sooooo close its brill. Im sure you will be ok on hols but make sure you enjoy them too x

i will hun, thanks :)

the hotel has a indoor swimming pool which i intend to use most days and go for nice walks.
on the ship i will be walking masses at the ports, especially Rome, who knows i may even go in the gym.

just been for a massive bike ride, wasn't intending going so far but they closed the bridge we needed to go across so had to go all the way back.
i burned a massive 827 calories :eek: and really enjoyed it.

good luck on your weightlosses this week girlies.

Ooo enjoy ur hol!!! Wow nearly 9s!! X

i will hun, thanks :)

the hotel has a indoor swimming pool which i intend to use most days and go for nice walks.
on the ship i will be walking masses at the ports, especially Rome, who knows i may even go in the gym.

just been for a massive bike ride, wasn't intending going so far but they closed the bridge we needed to go across so had to go all the way back.
i burned a massive 827 calories :eek: and really enjoyed it.

good luck on your weightlosses this week girlies.

Oh sounds gorgeous enjoy every min of it. Very jealous but in a nice way :)

Goose1 said:
Hi girls hope you are all well. Put on a pound this wk but had a confirmation on sat and was expecting 3 lb so im happy enough and hope to get it off next wk. Hope everyone is enjoying the fab weather x x

That's not 2 bad Gwen. At least it was less than u were expecting. Weather is brill, makes u feel so much better doesn't it xxx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Hehe :) love it! I'm ok thanks. Just walking to work now... :) scales are up 3 ATM so better pull it bk! X

I try really hard not to get weighed through the week cos can vary so much. I'm sure it will just b water xxxx

Rosie_Lee said:
hello sweeties

love the zero tolerance club!

i got a 1lb loss last night, so close to seeing 9's on the scales, hope i don't mess it up too much on holiday.
i'm going with the intention to have treats and a few cocktails but not to go mad.
i will WI on the monday morning and write it down on here so i don't give myself any cushioning with any weight loss this week.
i can enjoy myself without eating for england :) i hope lol

Ur doin so well rosie. U deserve a few cocktails on ur hols Hun! Don't think I will eva c the 9's xxx

That's not 2 bad Gwen. At least it was less than u were expecting. Weather is brill, makes u feel so much better doesn't it xxx

Yeah i was happy enough and hope to get it off this wk. Oh the weather is fab. It puts you in good form and made my hours walk this evening much easier. Long may it last. How are you getting on x x

Goose1 said:
Yeah i was happy enough and hope to get it off this wk. Oh the weather is fab. It puts you in good form and made my hours walk this evening much easier. Long may it last. How are you getting on x x

Getting impatient to be honest Gwen, feel like it's taking for ever!! Losing a pound, sts, putting a pound back on etc etc. Want to b slim more than anything but just can't seem to do it :(( x

Hello Ladies!
I joined Weight Watchers today and I am looking for an active group of nice people to check in and motivate each other. I am currently at 12st 3.8lbs. My goal is about 8st 5lbs maybe higher. It would be great if I could join you!

Daisy

Hello Ladies!
I joined Weight Watchers today and I am looking for an active group of nice people to check in and motivate each other. I am currently at 12st 3.8lbs. My goal is about 8st 5lbs maybe higher. It would be great if I could join you!

Daisy

Hiya daisy and welcome to our gang. You have come to the right thread these ladies are the most supportive and nicest people ever and i would probably have quit by now only for them. Have you done ww before ??

Getting impatient to be honest Gwen, feel like it's taking for ever!! Losing a pound, sts, putting a pound back on etc etc. Want to b slim more than anything but just can't seem to do it :(( x

Aw hun stick with it. And with the cross trainer you should start seeing results too. Do you measure yourself cos some months i lose very little weight but lose inches. Chin up hun x x x

Daisy80 said:
Hello Ladies!

Daisy

Hiya daisy, lovely to meet u Hun. U hav defo cum to the right thread 4 support, everyone here is fab! We really spun each other on in gud times & in bad. Gud luk in ur first week xxxx

Help me girls!!!! I'm getting fed up. Feel like I'm not givin it 100% and not know wot to do to make me b gud. Currently an online member. Do u think joining a class wud help? Xxx

Help me girls!!!! I'm getting fed up. Feel like I'm not givin it 100% and not know wot to do to make me b gud. Currently an online member. Do u think joining a class wud help? Xxx

ABSOLUTELY. When you have to face someone every wk its the best incentive ever . I think it would be the makings of you . I was going to try on my own but defo need the discipline of meetings x x

Hi ladies! Thank you for the lovely welcome! Yes it is my first time so unfortunately I can't offer much advice but maybe my newbie enthusiasm can help :)
I am going to the meetings and even though I only had one I think that is what will keep me on track. I just need a lot of accountability as otherwise I just fall of the wagon easily! So far so good. I am still getting to grips with my points. I decided to not be too hard on myself in the first week if I should go over my daily allowances. Today it is day 2 and I have been over my 2. I guess my weekly points can cover that. I will be starting exercise from next week on too.
Looking forward to checking in with you and keeping each other motivated.
Daisy

Hey Gail, Don't give up honey - I've felt like that for the past few weeks but after a week of persevering - my scales are down 4.5lbs this morning!!
I would definitely recommend going to class!! I get some really good support from my class and have made some lovely friends!!

I'm off up to Yorkshire this afternoon for a weekend with my parents. HUbbie wants to hit all the restaurants that we can;t normally visit and I am worried baout undoing what i've done this week so far!! Not happy. Going to have to be really strong this weekend!

Emms xx

emmaholl said:
Hey Gail, Don't give up honey - I've felt like that for the past few weeks but after a week of persevering - my scales are down 4.5lbs this morning!!
I would definitely recommend going to class!! I get some really good support from my class and have made some lovely friends!!

I'm off up to Yorkshire this afternoon for a weekend with my parents. HUbbie wants to hit all the restaurants that we can;t normally visit and I am worried baout undoing what i've done this week so far!! Not happy. Going to have to be really strong this weekend!

Emms xx

Well done Emms that's brill! Found a class on Monday nite so gonna think about it this weekend. Just try to make healthy choices Hun & don't b 2 hard on urself. I am away for the weekend 2 so we will b in the same boat. Hav a fab weekend & text me b4 u b naughty so I can talk u out of it xxx

thanks Gail

welcome daisy

well done Emma

well i have completely blown up, since tuesday i have eaten all my weeklies, all my activity points (15 of them) and i'm 10 points in the red :mad:
was hoping to lose this week because of going on holiday but instead i will be lucky to STS.
my hormones have been everywhere this last couple of weeks so i don't think that's helping, i thought i'd got through the menopause but obviously not.

going to a show in manchester tomorrow so hoping that chills me out a bit, i'm going to take a packed lunch with me so as not to over indulge.
got to make a big effort now to get back on track and try and burn off those 10 points, don't want to go on holiday with this frame of mind as i'll end up coming back a stone heavier.

i've got back into it, was very good yesterday and today, no idea what happened.

hope you've all had a great weekend and take it easy with all those easter eggs while i'm away :D

i've got back into it, was very good yesterday and today, no idea what happened.

hope you've all had a great weekend and take it easy with all those easter eggs while i'm away :D

Ah well done you. Have an absolute ball on hols hun. Enjoy every second x x

Back