One stone at a time target/challenge.

Well done Emms that's brill! Found a class on Monday nite so gonna think about it this weekend. Just try to make healthy choices Hun & don't b 2 hard on urself. I am away for the weekend 2 so we will b in the same boat. Hav a fab weekend & text me b4 u b naughty so I can talk u out of it xxx

hope you had a great weekend hun . Good luck if you decide on the class tomorow x x

Hi ladies! Thank you for the lovely welcome! Yes it is my first time so unfortunately I can't offer much advice but maybe my newbie enthusiasm can help :)
I am going to the meetings and even though I only had one I think that is what will keep me on track. I just need a lot of accountability as otherwise I just fall of the wagon easily! So far so good. I am still getting to grips with my points. I decided to not be too hard on myself in the first week if I should go over my daily allowances. Today it is day 2 and I have been over my 2. I guess my weekly points can cover that. I will be starting exercise from next week on too.
Looking forward to checking in with you and keeping each other motivated.
Daisy

exactly thats what weeklies are for. Its so flexible it makes it a bit easier. Im like you and need the discipline f the class , although i dont stay for the chat. Hope you had a good weekend and good luck for first wi x x

Hey Gail, Don't give up honey - I've felt like that for the past few weeks but after a week of persevering - my scales are down 4.5lbs this morning!!
I would definitely recommend going to class!! I get some really good support from my class and have made some lovely friends!!

I'm off up to Yorkshire this afternoon for a weekend with my parents. HUbbie wants to hit all the restaurants that we can;t normally visit and I am worried baout undoing what i've done this week so far!! Not happy. Going to have to be really strong this weekend!

Emms xx

Hope you had a lovely weekend with your parents and didnt undo too much . You defo sound back to positive emms x x

Hi all hope everyone had good weekends and stayed on track. Ive been good so far and am so excited to be starting the c25k tomorrow night with 3 of my neighbours , hopefully i wont make a show of myself :)

Hey all,
hope you've all had a good weekend. I had a lovely time in Yorkshire with my parents! Had two meals out but ate very conservatively around that.
Got weighed at home this morning and have lost some weight. Last week at WW I weighed in at 19st 10lbs - this morning I am 19st 6lbs!! So hopefully i will have lost at least 2-3lbs by the time I get to class this evening!!
Here's hoping!!

Emms xx

goose you'll do great at the c25k :)

well done Emma.

well i got weighed this morning and i'm the same as last week :)

see you all in a couple of weeks :wavey:

Rosie_Lee said:
i've got back into it, was very good yesterday and today, no idea what happened.

hope you've all had a great weekend and take it easy with all those easter eggs while i'm away :D

Hav a fantastic holiday!!! Soooo jealous x

Goose1 said:
Hi all hope everyone had good weekends and stayed on track. Ive been good so far and am so excited to be starting the c25k tomorrow night with 3 of my neighbours , hopefully i wont make a show of myself :)

Good on ya!! U will b fine. Proud of ya x

emmaholl said:
Hey all,
hope you've all had a good weekend. I had a lovely time in Yorkshire with my parents! Had two meals out but ate very conservatively around that.
Got weighed at home this morning and have lost some weight. Last week at WW I weighed in at 19st 10lbs - this morning I am 19st 6lbs!! So hopefully i will have lost at least 2-3lbs by the time I get to class this evening!!
Here's hoping!!

Emms xx

Well dun Emms!!!! Keep my fingers crossed 4 ya x

Hi girls, hope uve all had a nice weekend, I've been away this weekend but whilst I njoyed myself i didn't blow it & made gud food choices. Need to get into my head that it's all about choice & I choose wot I want to put into my mouth xxxx

Gail - well done honey - it is all about making clever choices!

I am super chuffed as I lost 4.5lbs tonight - i am the lowest I have been in over 4 years now!! Only 5.5lbs til I'm in the 18's.

Hope everyone else is having a good Monday!!

Emms xx

Hi girls, hope uve all had a nice weekend, I've been away this weekend but whilst I njoyed myself i didn't blow it & made gud food choices. Need to get into my head that it's all about choice & I choose wot I want to put into my mouth xxxx

Ah well done im glad you had a nice time and stayed on track , its so hard when youre away so thats brill . Have you decided about the meetings ??

I am super chuffed as I lost 4.5lbs tonight - i am the lowest I have been in over 4 years now!! Only 5.5lbs til I'm in the 18's.

Emms xx

Well done emms thats a fantastic loss . Its a great feeling to be t your lowest. Im the lowest ive been in 13 years and will never go back. Well done again x x

emmaholl said:

Emms xx

AMAZING!!! The 18's will b here b4 u know it xxx

Goose1 said:
Ah well done im glad you had a nice time and stayed on track , its so hard when youre away so thats brill . Have you decided about the meetings ??

Still can't decide. It's a nitemare with carl working away. If he's away on monday it wud mean I wud hav to take boys wiv me. Gonna c how I go & possibly join after bank hol xxx

Dont put extra pressure on yourself hun by worrying about getting to class. Do what is right for you and suits you x

Hi everyone hope youre all well, Sorry havent been on much my little girl has been sick since sat and sitting on my lap all day . I lost 3 lb this wk , dont know if its cos i started the c25k but ill take it for any reason . 2 lb to go and im in the 13s for the first time in 11 years. Cant believe it . Hope you are all havin good wks x x x

Goose1 said:
Hi everyone hope youre all well, Sorry havent been on much my little girl has been sick since sat and sitting on my lap all day . I lost 3 lb this wk , dont know if its cos i started the c25k but ill take it for any reason . 2 lb to go and im in the 13s for the first time in 11 years. Cant believe it . Hope you are all havin good wks x x x

Well dun, 3lb is brill u must b made up. Hope ur lil girl feels better soon xxx

Well dun, 3lb is brill u must b made up. Hope ur lil girl feels better soon xxx

Ah thanks. Ive had about 10 hrs sleep since sat and so ate sooooo much choc and crap today but just did walk/ jog and am going back out for a walk nw with a neighbour so hope to limit the damage. How are you today x x

Hi ladies
I had my first weigh in day today and I have only lost 0.6lbs. I am happy with that though as I had a massive weekend and was out Friday, Saturday and Sunday with quite a lot of booze involved. Therefore I went way over my points so I think I should be happy I have lost at all. Now I am currently struck down with a bad cold. Hoping to feel better tomorrow. I really want to start exercising again!
Do you have any tips for good low point snacks. I just feel hungry quite often but struggle to find filling snacks that are low in points. What do you ladies eat?
Some great losses on here and it is really motivating for me! :)

Daisy

Back