One stone at a time target/challenge.

Im sure you did great daisy . Good luck for today. Have you bought the ww calculator. Its brilliant when you o shopping and see something you might like and you can check the points before you buy ?? Let us know how you get on x x

Daisy80 said:
Thanks for asking. I wouldn't say I find it easy but I am finding it much easier than I did in the first week. I just understand the points much better and sort of found foods I can have. Having a pan full of 0pp soup helps a lot! It is my weigh in today (up far too late). I am nervous. I was within my allowance but I was ill all week so was just laying down all the time so I am worried that I haven't lost. We'll see. I am hoping so much I have lost. I'll let you know! Well done on all the walking by the way :)

Gud luk Hun. Will hav my fingers crossed for u xxx

Hi lovely ladies! I weighed in and I lost 3lbs! Yay! I am so happy! I did not expect that at all! What a relief! Almost out of the 12st range....
And yes I have the calculator. I have an iphone and there is a brilliant app for it. It has the calculator and also lets you track on the go etc. It's great!
I hope you all will have a lovely day and thank you for always being so kind!
Daisy

Lost a tiny pound this week. At least it's in the right direction xxx

what do you mean a TINY pound ! Its bloody great ... well to me it is anyway, and its a loss :)

Hiya lisa. Well done on giving up the cigs its a big thing with losing weight too so fair play to you. You can absolutely lose that weight by august missus and hopefully it will be made easier by hubby going on a diet with you. Chin up hun half of the 3 lb is gone already and the rest will be gone too. X x

Thanks Gwen, I really hope so !

Morning girls, hope uve managed to resist the Easter eggs. Im surrounded by them but not been tempted so far. Had a melt down on sat, tears in shop wen trying dresses on etc so think that's helped me stay away. Hav a lovely bank holiday Monday xxxx
Aww, Dolly.. there is nothing worse than feeling like that, been there many times myself, so now I just don't go shopping :(... But on the upside, when you are at rock bottom, there is only one place to go :)

Hi girls hope all is well with you. I started the c25k last wk and worried i would not lose weight but lost 3 lb tonight. Chuffed cos it takes me into the 13 s for the first time in 11 years and im over half way there. X x
OMG WELL DONE ! I can't wait to get into the 13, so I can totally imagine how buzzing you must really be at the moment! Dead pleased for you hun xx

Well dun Gwen!! I hav a few pounds to go then will b joinin u in the 13's. I've been for a 6 mile walk tonight! Shattered now but hope it's burnt the few lil nibbles of Easter egg off xxx
So dolly, we must be around the same weight then ? Think ive got 3lbs to go and ill be in my 13's too! We can do this together hun :)

Well today is day 8 of the electric fag... gotta say, Im doing really well... for me ! I have not cheated ONCE ! Not even a sly drag !

Ive also decided to do the filling and healthy plan ... seems like it will be good for me!

Im also changing wi days, Im going to a new meeting tonight instead of tomorrow, as I don't feel motivated enough at my meeting that I go to now.

Fingers crossed that it works!

im hoping so, as my downfall has always been my brews, but in this plan I can have as much as I want !

I dont think Ill be in the 13's tonight when I get weighed in, but next week, I deffo wanna see the 13 number !

Im starting Water Zumba next Tuesday, and Ill be back to swimming one wednesdays and sundays again from next week !

I really want this 13 !

Happy Wednesday everyone

Lisa xx

Hi lovely ladies! I weighed in and I lost 3lbs! Yay! I am so happy! I did not expect that at all! What a relief! Almost out of the 12st range....
And yes I have the calculator. I have an iphone and there is a brilliant app for it. It has the calculator and also lets you track on the go etc. It's great!
Daisy

Ah daisy so delighted for you. And all that Worry. Great news im sure you will do great and get into the 11 st range soon x x

Hi lisa good to see you back well done on still being off the cigs thats fantastic. And those 3 lbs will come off in no time and me you and gail will shove each other towards the 12s . It will be a bit of extra motivation. Ive never heard of water zumba but my friend does zumba and loves it so im sure the water one will be great craic. Im terrified of the water and id love to be able to swim for the extra exercise. Well done hun you are so motivated. Good luck at your new meeting it will make all the difference x x

Daisy

Well bloody done ! You must have been writing this post at the same time as I was !

3lbs.. no wonder you are over the moon !

I love the app on my phone ... makes thigs so much simpler!

Lisa xx

Daisy80 said:
Daisy

Yippee!!! Well done chicken, I'm made up for ya. I'm sure u will b outta the 12's next week. Keep it up! X

Cobra said:
what do you mean a TINY pound ! Its bloody great ... well to me it is anyway, and its a loss :)

Thanks Gwen, I really hope so !

Aww, Dolly.. there is nothing worse than feeling like that, been there many times myself, so now I just don't go shopping :(... But on the upside, when you are at rock bottom, there is only one place to go :)

OMG WELL DONE ! I can't wait to get into the 13, so I can totally imagine how buzzing you must really be at the moment! Dead pleased for you hun xx

So dolly, we must be around the same weight then ? Think ive got 3lbs to go and ill be in my 13's too! We can do this together hun :)

Well today is day 8 of the electric fag... gotta say, Im doing really well... for me ! I have not cheated ONCE ! Not even a sly drag !

Ive also decided to do the filling and healthy plan ... seems like it will be good for me!

Im also changing wi days, Im going to a new meeting tonight instead of tomorrow, as I don't feel motivated enough at my meeting that I go to now.

Fingers crossed that it works!

im hoping so, as my downfall has always been my brews, but in this plan I can have as much as I want !

I dont think Ill be in the 13's tonight when I get weighed in, but next week, I deffo wanna see the 13 number !

Im starting Water Zumba next Tuesday, and Ill be back to swimming one wednesdays and sundays again from next week !

I really want this 13 !

Happy Wednesday everyone

Lisa xx

I've got 3.5 till 13's but had sneaky wi this morning & had put a pound on :( done loadsa walking & not eaten much this week so will b gutted if it stays like that! Well dun wiv elec fag, must b really hard esp wen ur dieting 2. Race ya to the 13's? Gud luk wiv new class x

I've got 3.5 till 13's but had sneaky wi this morning & had put a pound on :( done loadsa walking & not eaten much this week so will b gutted if it stays like that! Well dun wiv elec fag, must b really hard esp wen ur dieting 2. Race ya to the 13's? Gud luk wiv new class x

Gail hun i was a lb up on mon all day and my scales is bang on to the ww one but by tues eve i had lost 3 lb so just stay on track nd im sure you will do brill x x

Thank you all ladies!
It would be great if the app would have a barcode scanner. I don't know if you know myfitnesspal. It is an app for counting calories and it has a scanner. It's great. You just scan the food and it has all the details there. I think the American WW app does it too so hopefully it will come to the UK too soon!

Hiya ladies. How was everyone today?? X x

Well Ive got 4.5 to loose, so go on then we will have a race ! lol

Well done Daisy! That's a fab loss.

I too love the iPhone app - it's so handy if you're out and about - the only thing that would make it easier if they put the eat out stuff online :)

I love my ww app, gotta say I think since having the iphone ( 4 week ) it has maken me more aware !
xxx

Thank you all ladies!
It would be great if the app would have a barcode scanner. I don't know if you know myfitnesspal. It is an app for counting calories and it has a scanner. It's great. You just scan the food and it has all the details there. I think the American WW app does it too so hopefully it will come to the UK too soon!

So does it bring up the food and tell you how much you have to exercise to burn it off ?

Im having a pretty shitty day today... not had much sleep, was up with cramp in my legs for hours... then Had to wait around to get my new washer delivered, and the hubby brought KFC home !! Guess what tho... I didn't eat any of it ! I had boiled eggs and toast lol

Got bad stomach ache, head ache.... that time of month, and all I wanna do is munch on crap, so Ive sent Chris to Tesco to buy me philly light and green grapes ( Im deffo gonna binge on summat, so I would rather it be philly light on ryvita with cucumber and green grapes ! I don't care how many points they are... Ok yes I do, I'll count them ! its about 2 points for each one I do, so think Ill have 6...

then Im going to go and get in bed, and watch Breaking Dawn ( I really feel upset tonight) so that should cheer me up !

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend what ever you are doing !

lisa xx

Just remembered that I didn't tell you about my new leader !

Oh how fab she is, what a inspiration !

she has lost 100lbs in 20 months, which is about 1 1/2lbs a week.

She has gone from a size 22 to a 8 !

She doesn't have ANY flabby loose skin either...

I was talking to her about it, Now she is in her 40's, so its not as if she is young, and weight comes of more easier when you are young.
anyway, she said that she just took it small steps at a time, and did an excercise dvd of 20 mins 3 times a week plus sticked to ww.

it was great, as I could actually see it! then I saw loads of other people who I knew for ages ago, and all of them have lost tonnes of weight !

I think I have gone to the right meeting now!

Plus, she has a tracker thats 12 weeks long, and someone different takes it home every week, and she has given it to me to track what I ate this week, and take it to group next week ! Talk about pressure, so the more I think about it, I think ill just have 3 ryvitas tonight !

Lisa xx

Ah thats great lisa it will make such a difference having that support , and its great that he has lost that much too. Hope you feel better today and can i jut say fair play to you on the snacking, if it was me it would have been choc so well done . Have a lovely weekend x x

Lost a pound this week. Not bad wiv all the choc eggs in my house at mo!! Hoping for 2.5lb next week then I'm in the next stone xx

Well done hun thats brill. Ill keep my fingers crosses for your 2.5 this wk. Its a great feeling to get to the next stone . Have a lovely weekend x x

Hi to daisy emms , missy as well. Hope youre all doing ok this wk. Im sticking to it 100% this wk but am so down in the dumps and tearful this wk :( kick up the backside neeeded . Hope you all have a lovely weekend x x

Goose1 said:
Hi to daisy emms , missy as well. Hope youre all doing ok this wk. Im sticking to it 100% this wk but am so down in the dumps and tearful this wk :( kick up the backside neeeded . Hope you all have a lovely weekend x x

Ahh, wots the matter gwen? Hope u feel better soon. Sending u a big cuddle xxx

Back