One stone at a time target/challenge.

Ahh, wots the matter gwen? Hope u feel better soon. Sending u a big cuddle xxx

Thanks hun. Dont know whats wrong just on the verge of tears all the time. Hoefully i just snap out of it. How are you hun. Saw your pics on fb yesterday you looked fab . Dont ever worry how you look you always look soooo glamorous x x

Hey ladies,.

Some good losses on here - well done all!!

I've been kinda off the plot for a week or two. I gained half a pound last week, and have been eating for England this week - but having got weighed at home this morning I have STS.
I really need to get my mojo back but its proving harder to find than i thought.

Hopefully I wont have another gain this week.

Emms x

Hugs to all! U are all amazing!!!!! :D

Hope ur well :D

Lisa your leader sounds amazing - I want one! X

[h=6]Feeling really low last two days... It's probably just post birthday/ nothing to look forward to... Plus special occasions just remind me I'm alone and I stupidly text the ex :(

Plus my friend who is a teacher was telling me the bad stuff.... Just wasn't a good day to hear it!!

And I desperately need to get bk on diet. But I'm having one of those I'm sick of eating weeks where I don't want anything coz I'm so bored and anything I do fancy is not good! :(

I think I might be tired lol
[/h] I don't know what to do... I can't decide whether to do pp/ sf/ cc.... or whether to go back to meeting... I will be fine... I will take a few days to plan :D

Friday is my brand new start!! No more excuses!!! x

[h=6]Feeling really low last two days... It's probably just post birthday/ nothing to look forward to... Plus special occasions just remind me I'm alone and I stupidly text the ex :(

Plus my friend who is a teacher was telling me the bad stuff.... Just wasn't a good day to hear it!!

And I desperately need to get bk on diet. But I'm having one of those I'm sick of eating weeks where I don't want anything coz I'm so bored and anything I do fancy is not good! :(

[/h] I don't know what to do... I can't decide whether to do pp/ sf/ cc.... or whether to go back to meeting... I will be fine... I will take a few days to plan :D

Hiya Carly. Sorry to hear you feeling like that hun. I hate i can do nothing for you cos you are such a good peron to everyone. I wouldnt be losing weight half the time if not for your challenges. The time you put into them on top of your job , gym etc i dont know how you do it. You will get back on it and good luck for fri . I need the discipline of a meeting so maybe give it a go for a few wks and see how it goes. We have our new challenge o let that be your goal. Hope youre feeling better today x x

Hey ladies,.

I've been kinda off the plot for a week or two. I gained half a pound last week, and have been eating for England this week - but having got weighed at home this morning I have STS.
I really need to get my mojo back but its proving harder to find than i thought.

Emms x

Hiya emms. We all have those wks and sometimes are nt as bad as we think. You have done soooo well so far so put the bad wks behind you and jump back on the wagon . Good luck for this wk x x

Hiya Gail, Lisa Daisy, Missy and everyone else. Hope you are all ok and having good wks x x

Thanks Gwen :D

Is it right that u can mix pp days with sf days? X

Hey all

Gwen - thanks I have started again as a fresh week this morning after gaining 2lbs this week!! I can't seem to step away from the chocolate, and the ice cream, and the wine, oh and the cake. Agghhhh!

Carly - hope you feel better soon honey - there are good and bad bits to every job. Its what you make of it that counts.

Hey to everyone else!!

Emms x

Not to worry the emms we know will have that off in no time and at least you have been eating , ive been extra good with my food and extra exercse with the c25k but looking like a sts for tonights wi. Glad your back on track hin. Have a good week x x

Well only lost half a pound and i know its a loss but very dissapointed cos have been 110 per cent this wk both foodwise and exercise. Ah well back to it tomrrow x

Hi to daisy emms , missy as well. Hope youre all doing ok this wk. Im sticking to it 100% this wk but am so down in the dumps and tearful this wk :( kick up the backside neeeded . Hope you all have a lovely weekend x x

Hope you are feeling better hun ? I hate feeling emotional.... its awful being a woman with all the stupid hormones!

Thanks hun. Dont know whats wrong just on the verge of tears all the time. Hoefully i just snap out of it. How are you hun. Saw your pics on fb yesterday you looked fab . Dont ever worry how you look you always look soooo glamorous x x

you're right she does always look glam !

Hey ladies,.

Emms x

Pick yourself back up..... ! and get back on with it !

Hugs to all! U are all amazing!!!!! :D

Hope ur well :D

Lisa your leader sounds amazing - I want one! X

Aw she really is good you know... :) Im so glad I moved !

Feeling really low last two days... It's probably just post birthday/ nothing to look forward to... Plus special occasions just remind me I'm alone and I stupidly text the ex :(

I don't know what to do... I can't decide whether to do pp/ sf/ cc.... or whether to go back to meeting... I will be fine... I will take a few days to plan :D

So you starting a fresh on Friday ! How are you feeling about it hun ?

I would delete the ex's phone number as he is an ex for a reason !

good luck for tomoz hun xx

Well I went to wi last night and lost 2.5 lbs !! woo hoo! I couldn't believe it

What have I done differently ! I did the simply filling for a whole week... and ate loads of eggs and chicken and toast! oh and potatoes!

I would deffo recommend it, especially if you are sick of counting points and are getting into the habit of not weighing your food... :)

I also changed my thinking this week aswell... I just counted down the days till my wi, and I actually thought, god only 5 days to go etc, and it made it seems easier to sticking to.

Have a good week everyone :)

Lisa xxx

Just realised I've got my 5% at last !!

Gwen a loss is a loss and all that hard work is bound to show next week :)

Well done Lisa that is amazing!!!

Well I've started....I'm starvin marvin and a bit grumpy but sticking with it!

I've decided to eat filling and healthy foods most of the time except when social events etc... But each day I will check pp v sf and see which works out as less weeklies - seeing as I can alternate anyway :)

Gonna get bk to posting diary and positives too :) I was up early to make brekkie but didn't get up quite early enough to walk to work.., but am walking back :) and then an hour with PT! Terrified!! Lol not been for a few days and my fitness has defo dropped!

And then gonna try to walk to and from each day and do at least 30 mins exercise a day....

I've just been to new look to try to spend my birthday voucher and it reminded me why I'm doing this!! I wanna be able to fit into normal sizes... I wanna be able to buy shorts, play suits and shoes with a heel!! I wanna not have up wear stupid tights!!

Bridesmaid in 15 weeks so I want two stone off!!!

Oh and I lost 1lb this week... Still up a lot and now only 2 stone 5 off but I haven't put it all on like I usually would! Onwards and downwards :D xx

Hi all, sorry I've been AWOL. Bin on a course all week - shattered now!! Cos I've been away I didn't get weighed this mornin. Don't know whether to get on tom or wait til next week? Tried to b as gud as possible whilst away but it's so hard, think I will hav put on. Uve all dun really well, sum fab losses. Big x to u all xxxxxx

Well I went to wi last night and lost 2.5 lbs !! woo hoo! I couldn't believe it

What have I done differently ! I did the simply filling for a whole week... and ate loads of eggs and chicken and toast! oh and potatoes!

I would deffo recommend it, especially if you are sick of counting points and are getting into the habit of not weighing
your food... :)

I also changed my thinking this week aswell... I just counted down the days till my wi, and I actually thought, god only 5 days to go etc, and it made it seems easier to sticking to.

Have a good week everyone :)

Lisa xxx

Well done missus. Chuffed for you . Im seriously thinking of giving sf a go and you have just made my mind up. Well done on 5% too . Flyin ya are x x x

Gwen a loss is a loss and all that hard work is bound to show next week :)

Well done Lisa that is amazing!!!

Well I've started....I'm starvin marvin and a bit grumpy but sticking with it!

I've decided to eat filling and healthy foods most of the time except when social events etc... But each day I will check pp v sf and see which works out as less weeklies - seeing as I can alternate anyway :)

Gonna get bk to posting diary and positives too :) I was up early to make brekkie but didn't get up quite early enough to
walk to work.., but am walking back :) and then an hour with PT! Terrified!! Lol not been for a few days and my fitness has defo dropped!

And then gonna try to walk to and from each day and do at least 30 mins exercise a day....

I've just been to new look to try to spend my birthday voucher and it reminded me why I'm doing this!! I wanna be abl
to fit into normal sizes... I wanna be able to buy shorts, play suits and shoes with a heel!! I wanna not have up wear stupid tights!!

Bridesmaid in 15 weeks so I want two stone off!!

Oh and I lost 1lb this week... Still up a lot and now only 2 stone 5 off but I haven't put it all on like I usually would! Onwards and downwards :D xx

Thanks Carly . Im glad you are back on track you will get that 2 st off no prob. Im thinking of doing sf next wk too but am very nervous but lisa lost 2.5 lb this wk so it works. Good luck with the exercise its amazing how missing a couple of days set you back fitness wise. Good luck for this wk hun hope you do great x x

Hi all, sorry I've been AWOL. Bin on a course all week - shattered now!! Cos I've been away I didn't get weighed this mornin. Don't know whether to get on tom or wait til next week? Tried to b as gud as possible whilst away but it's so hard, think I will hav put on. Uve all dun really well, sum fab losses. Big x to u all xxxxxx

Hiya gail how are you hun . Glad to be home to your men no doubt :) . See how you feel tomorrow and then decide. Its very hard when youre away and everyone else eating what they like, but im sure you will be grand x x

Back