One stone at a time target/challenge.

Goose1 said:
Hiya gail how are you hun . Glad to be home to your men no doubt :) . See how you feel tomorrow and then decide. Its very hard when youre away and everyone else eating what they like, but im sure you will be grand x x

Was a chicken & didn't get on :( Will try to hav a gud week this week & hope for a nice surprise on wi xx

Was a chicken & didn't get on :( Will try to hav a gud week this week & hope for a nice surprise on wi xx

Youre no way a chicken hun cos it can set you back if you get on and its bad youre better off forgetting it and starting again ths wk. If its any consolation i had a disgusting day on sat. I would be embarrased to say all that i ate but am back on it today but dreading tues now :(:(

Goose1 said:
Youre no way a chicken hun cos it can set you back if you get on and its bad youre better off forgetting it and starting again ths wk. If its any consolation i had a disgusting day on sat. I would be embarrased to say all that i ate but am back on it today but dreading tues now :(:(

We all hav a wobble now & then (me more than most) but it was only one day & I'm sure wi will b fine for ya. Xxxx

We all have our bad days :D It's what we do after them that counts!!

U are all fabulous :D

Good Luck for wi to all xxx

Hey ladies,

Hope you're all doing okay.
Lisa - well done honey on your 2.5lb loss - thats fab!!
Gail - Hope you're recovering after your course last week.
Gwen, Morgan, Daisy, Carly - hope you're all doing okay too!

So I've not been posting properly for a few weeks, and that is because I have totally lost the PLOT!
I have gained 4.5lbs in the past three weeks and can't seem to stop eating.
My will power is zero and the devil on my shoulder keeps saying "go on eat it, you know it'll make you feel better, you're an adult - no one can tell you what you can and can't eat".
How the hell do I shut him up??

I've decided to stop going to class on a Monday night. I play badminton with work peeps on monday night just before my weigh in and because i am usually eating next to nothing on Mondays before getting weighed - i am like a pathetic waif and can't enjoy badminton, and the hubby wants to do the gym following the badminton, but i am so starving that all I want to do is roll out of hte leisure centre and roll into the local indian restaurant. So I have weighed myself at home this morning and am back up to 19st 10lbs. Gutted - three weeks ago I was 19st 5.5lbs.
But this means that I can have a wrap with chicken before playing badminton and be safe knowing that I am fueled up and ready to go - and I am also going to the gym with hubby afterwards as well.
He is being really supportive and slapped my hand away from the sausage rolls at lunchtime today.

I think the best way to explain it is that three months ago losing weight was the most inportant thing to me and I was focussed. And now it doesn't feel quite as important and i am definately not focussed.
I need to start watching weight loss programmes again and posting on here to get motivation.

Hopefully this will be the start of a new phase of motivation for me.

Sorry for the long post - gold star if you get this far without falling asleep!

Luv ya, Emms xx

I get a star :D lol

Big hugs petal. I know the feeling petal.... just write down the reasons u started and start afresh - u can undo that damage in a couple of weeks! U are a superstar. Just look at how far u have come..

Now get posting!! Like the new wi/ badminton plan :D xxx

We all hav a wobble now & then (me more than most) but it was only one day & I'm sure wi will b fine for ya. Xxxx

Thanks hun/Lost half a pound tonight so happy enough with that, How are you doin x x

Hey ladies,

Hope you're all doing okay.
Lisa - well done honey on your 2.5lb loss - thats fab!!
Gail - Hope you're recovering after your course last week.
Gwen, Morgan, Daisy, Carly - hope you're all doing okay too!

So I've not been posting properly for a few weeks, and that is because I have totally lost the PLOT!
I have gained 4.5lbs in the past three weeks and can't seem to stop eating.
My will power is zero and the devil on my shoulder keeps saying "go on eat it, you know it'll make you feel better, you're an adult - no one can tell you what you can and can't eat".
How the hell do I shut him up??

I've decided to stop going to class on a Monday night. I play badminton with work peeps on monday night just before my weigh in and because i am usually eating next to nothing on Mondays before getting weighed - i am like a pathetic waif and can't enjoy badminton, and the hubby wants to do the gym following the badminton, but i am so starving that all I want to do is roll out of hte leisure centre and roll into the local indian restaurant. So I have weighed myself at home this morning and am back up to 19st 10lbs. Gutted - three weeks ago I was 19st 5.5lbs.
But this means that I can have a wrap with chicken before playing badminton and be safe knowing that I am fueled up and ready to go - and I am also going to the gym with hubby afterwards as well.
He is being really supportive and slapped my hand away from the sausage rolls at lunchtime today.

I think the best way to explain it is that three months ago losing weight was the most inportant thing to me and I was focussed. And now it doesn't feel quite as important and i am definately not focussed.
I need to start watching weight loss programmes again and posting on here to get motivation.

Hopefully this will be the start of a new phase of motivation for me.

Sorry for the long post - gold star if you get this far without falling asleep!

Luv ya, Emms xx

Gold star for me too emms. Sorry you are off track hun but you will get your head back to where it needs to be and start losing again. you have already started by identifying the mon night problem. you will get back being focussed and those few pounds will be gone in no time. I had a huge huge binge on sat . I would be mortified to say all i ate so it happens to us all. Good luck hun and we are all here for you x x x x

Hi all

I have been away all weekend and had no time to post. I had a bad weekend eating wise. It was my boyfriends Birthday and we went up to see his family. I ate lots and drank even more ;-) Tomorrow is my weigh in day! Oh oh!

I earned a gold star too Emms :) It is just so hard to stay on track sometimes. You have done so well already. I usually lost all my motivation after about 3 weeks. Just start were you left off and you will be back on track in no time! I really want to be really good now as it is my Birthday in 2 weeks and I want to try to lose as much as possible!
We can do it! :)

Well done for the ladies that lost! I hope I can join you next week :) I am hoping that I haven't gained too much! Fingers crossed!

All the best

Daisy

Hi .. is it ok to still join? .. i am 16 stone at the min, and really hopeing to get into the 15's this week :)

Hi .. is it ok to still join? .. i am 16 stone at the min, and really hopeing to get into the 15's this week :)
Hi Zi ann of course it is. Welcome to the gang. Best f luck to the 15s this wk its a great feeling to drop into the next stone bracket x x

Hi all

I have been away all weekend and had no time to post. I had a bad weekend eating wise. It was my boyfriends Birthday and we went up to see his family. I ate lots and drank even more ;-) Tomorrow is my weigh in day! Oh oh!

I earned a gold star too Emms :) It is just so hard to stay on track sometimes. You have done so well already. I usually lost all my motivation after about 3 weeks. Just start were you left off and you will be back on track in no time! I really want to be really good now as it is my Birthday in 2 weeks and I want to try to lose as much as possible!
We can do it! :)

Well done for the ladies that lost! I hope I can join you next week :) I am hoping that I haven't gained too much! Fingers crossed!

All the best

Daisy

Hiya Daisy hope you had a lovely weekend. Dont worry about the wi whatever the result just put it behind you and start afresh for your birthday but im sure its not as bad as you think x x

Hi to gail emms lisa and all the other ladies. Hope youre all having good wks x x

Hi

Thank you very much for the kind words!! It actually was quite good! I am down 1lbs. I am really happy with that. On my last weigh in I was up 3lbs but it was TOM and I always go up that much. So I guess if I would have had a good weekend I probably would have lost more but as I said I am over the moon! I am now at 12st1.8lbs. I am hoping so much I could make it into the 11st next week! It would be quite a big loss but it would be so amazing to finally get out of the 12. We'll see...

How is everybody else doing?

All the best

Yes come join us hun, Good luck In getting into the next stone bracket!

I get a Gold Star em too, I read all your post and didn't fall asleep !

Well I got weighed last night.... Pissed off is not the word, I have put the 2.5lbs that I lost the week before back on !!

I am now convinced that the Aqua Zumba and the Aqua Aerobics I did this week, didn't burn what I expected it too... Tho whilst I was doing it I did say, I thought it was rubbish.

So Teary eyed and fed up I packed up and went swimming, I did 26 lengths in 25 mins... and felt much better, but all the way swimming all I could think of was going to the chippy or McDonalds to cheer myself up, So I totally understand where Em is coming from, as the devil on my shoulder was telling me to eat what makes me feel better.

So Im just back to normal swimming twice a week now... and Im still waiting for my Wii to get chipped so I can have the Zumba 1 and Zumba 2 on it!
I would like to go to a Zumba class, but with my back I want to try it out at home first, see how I do!

Tonight for tea I am having a Garlic Chicken and Bacon salad with Crispy Potaotes, with red apple and red grapes and a balsamic glaze dribbled over ! Cannot wait ! All for 2 points !!

I can't believe that I was 2lbs off my next stone bracket and ive effed it up ! now I've got 4.5 to get there, someone slap me!

Hope everyone has a great week :)
Lisa x

Hiya all, hope ur all well. Friday tomorrow - yippee!!!! Been manic in work so been having to bring sum home wiv me, hence the reason I haven't bin posting. Sum fab weight losses & I know a few of u r struggling to find motivation but we can do it!! I've had a bit of a funny few weeks, bin ok but not bin tracking which is fatal. Got to get back to tracking & exercise next week. Stay positive & keep smiling, u r all so much more than a size & bloody gorg xxxx

Yes come join us hun, Good luck In getting into the next stone bracket!

I get a Gold Star em too, I read all your post and didn't fall asleep !

Well I got weighed last night.... Pissed off is not the word, I have put the 2.5lbs that I lost the week before back on !!

I am now convinced that the Aqua Zumba and the Aqua Aerobics I did this week, didn't burn what I expected it too... Tho whilst I was doing it I did say, I thought it was rubbish.

So Teary eyed and fed up I packed up and went swimming, I did 26 lengths in 25 mins... and felt much better, but all the way swimming all I could think of was going to the chippy or McDonalds to cheer myself up, So I totally understand where Em is coming from, as the devil on my shoulder was telling me to eat what makes me feel better.

So Im just back to normal swimming twice a week now... and Im still waiting for my Wii to get chipped so I can have the Zumba 1 and Zumba 2 on it!
I would like to go to a Zumba class, but with my back I want to try it out at home first, see how I do!

Tonight for tea I am having a Garlic Chicken and Bacon salad with Crispy Potaotes, with red apple and red grapes and a balsamic glaze dribbled over ! Cannot wait ! All for 2 points !!

I can't believe that I was 2lbs off my next stone bracket and ive effed it up ! now I've got 4.5 to get there, someone slap me!

Hope everyone has a great week :)
Lisa x

This recipe sounds delicious. Where did you find it? Could you post a link possibly?
x

Hugs Lisa!! Pesky aquaerobics :( u will get there! Well done for that swimming.. That's good going :D

Love u all muchly!

Welcome zi-Ann x

I lost 4lb this week :) another 5lb to be back at my lowest. :D x

Lost 2lbs this week ( 5 day week due to weigh in day change) .. i am now back in the 15's ... woop woop

Back