One stone at a time target/challenge.

Well done zi-Ann and Gail :) x

Well done Carly Zi Ann and Gail , brilliant lsses x x

Thanks chick :D how's u?

What's everyone up to this weekend? X

Hello All!

I am here to waffle... I have felt quite emotional today... I read through the new WW mag that was delivered yesterday and all I did was cry.... I have felt like this all day

1. I hate my stupid job
2. I hate my stupid life
3. I hate being alone - I want a boyfriend/ a husband/ a house/ some kids... but firstly I want the dates and the fun times
4. I hate being fat

And most ridiculously - I feel like the only good thing is FOOD!!

I am sick of getting up every day to walk to work... then work for 8 - 12 hours ... then home/ eat/ gym in any order.. then sleep and do it all over again...

Then the weekend is spent either on call or just dreading being back at work....

I want to teach... I really do... I am just afraid... afraid it wont be what I expect.... afraid I wont be able to do it... afraid I will spend that money and wont ever get a job.....

I need to at least try!! I am scared too of handing in my notice.. of working two months somewhere I am hated (I have done that once already this year!).... I am scared of how my parents and more importantly my sister will respond as they are all against it...

But really today... I just feel alone... I feel sick of the monotony of my life... I genuinely felt like food was the only good thing.. that is ridiculous!!! I want life to be more than this...

Then just this evening I have been thinking about where I could have been by now if I was as committed to this as others... I have been on a diet since I was 11!! I once got to goal and since then have never stopped putting weight on... I really want this time to be it... I started a year ago and lost about 2 stone 7 by July and then since then I have been losing and gaining the same stone.... I want to break back into the 16s .... I want to keep going.... I want to get there.... what is stopping me?? Only me! That is the scariest thing... only me!

Anyways... back to the same old thing tomorrow... I am going to walk to work... and then do the military boot camp.. then maybe do a class at the gym... then eat and bed... I will do this.... I have until September... I want to start my course slimmer... and maybe there I will meet a nice fella?!

So back to it in the morning :D another good week and another good loss and less feeling sorry for myself.. xxxx

Last edited:
Aww Carly im sooo sorry you are feeling like this, i genuinely think becoming a teacher might be the big change in life you need. It will be something you enjoy and in turn you will not spend weekends dreading work. Give it some serious thought. And do it for you, your family love you and will be happier knowing your happy so dont let them put you off. As regards the diet hun i have gotten to goal too 11 years ago but have done exactly the same and struggled since then but hopefully this is the last time cos ive probably lost the same 4 stone many times . You had a great loss last wk let that be the new starting point and forget about that 2 stone. You can do it hun , you ave so much on your plate but still come on here organising challenges and motivating us with your kind words , thts a specal person . Hope you feel much better today x x

Hi to everyone else. Hope you have all had a good wk . Ive had a sneaky wi before tonight and its saying a sts so i want to thrw the scales at the wall cos ive been good this wk but i suppose ill wait till the official wi tonight :(

Ok better than expected. Lost a pound x

hello guys :wavey:
hope you are all doing well (sorry not had time to read the posts)

i weighed when i got back off hols and was up 13lbs :eek:, didn't weigh in last week but just weighed in and i'm down to 5.5lbs up. not going to feel guilty about it,i'm just goin to get on with it.

had loads of problems since i got home (which i won't bore you all with) so that's why i haven't been on until now, had a great holiday by the way :D
i'll try and catch up this week.

hi carly hun, would you not be better going to the doctors if you feel this bad and have a word with them, sorry if you have already been. hope you start feeling better soon (hug)

Hiya rosie glad you enjoyed the hols. Well done on getting the weight back off you are doing great and a billion per cent right to not feel guilty. Hols are there to be enjoyed. Im actually taking a wk off wi next tues for the first time cos i have a confirmation tomorrow and a 40 th birthday meal sat and wouldnt be able to enjoy them but ill still do my exercise and only take those 2 days off so hopefully wont be too bad. Hope you got all your probs sorted hun. Lovely to come back off hols to problems:(:(. Catch up with you during the wk. Have a good day x x

thanks babe :D hope you enjoy ur birthday party and christening, have a great time u'l sort it in no time.
problems are still there but there a few less, hope uv had a great day too hun.

Hello :)

Thanks for your kind words ladies :)

I'm going to the doctors for various things on 18th (hard to get in!) will mention weight and maybe feeling down but I only just stopped taking anti-depressants and I don't wanna go backwards! I can do it ;)

Hope ur all well. Well done on the loss Gwen and Rosie :) forget the past and let's move on together x

thank Carly hope you get everything sorted hun, onwards and downwards for us all :)

Indeed :)

Hi everyone. Sorry not been on much had a confirmation and 40 th meal and hubby was off for a wk so have literally eaten for a wk but thank god did loads of walking and ome jogging so the damage was only 1.5 lbs on. Hope everyone had a good weekend and good wks x x

That sounds like a good time :) and 1.5 isn't bad - u will have that off in a week ;)

How is everyone? What does the week ahead hold? X

That sounds like a good time :) and 1.5 isn't bad - u will have that off in a week ;)

How is everyone? What does the week ahead hold? X

Now that is the question lol. No i was delighted with that. I was expecting much worse and was going to miss class but no point hiding. How are you hun are you feeling any better x x

I'm ok petal :) i'm thinking of rejoining class on Monday for a fresh start :) x

Back