One stone at a time target/challenge.

hi everyone :wavey:

glad you enjoyed your meeting carly.

lisa you can do it.

not much exercise again this week and went over my points too but i still managed to lose ½lb :eek:, going to follow it properly this week before my body starts realising and putting on weight.

Well done :) good work x

thanks hun :)

Hello everyone just found this thread. I've found it difficult to say to people what my final goal should be so I like the one stone at a time approach. I need to lose due to health reasons but find it scary when I see how much I need to lose to get a normal bmi.
Good luck to you all ;) x

Hiya and welcome. Dont look at the total f what you have to lose it is scary. I take it 7 lb at a time and am getting there slowly but surely. You have done so well up to now so here is to the next 7 lb :):)

hi everyone :wavey:

glad you enjoyed your meeting carly.

lisa you can do it.

not much exercise again this week and went over my points too but i still managed to lose ½lb :eek:, going to follow it properly this week before my body starts realising and putting on weight.

Well done Rosie. You are sooooo close now you must be thrilled x

Well seen as you want to get the thread up & running again I thought I'd show my face. Just to bring u up to speed I've not been doin ww properly since xmas, bit of kinda doing it & it kinda works. I'm now back at the same weight I was when I started the ww journey in sept. I feel humongous, I'm just waiting for someone to ask when I'm due. Lol. Ssssooooo after alot of uming & ahing & breaking down in the docs after tellin him I'm a compulsive eater & cant stop eating he prescribes me summat for weight loss that's had supply problems for 2 months wi no date for it's return. So then plan B is goin back to sw where I had the most successful weight loss. I joined yest
but thought I'd say hi to my old supportive mates even tho now im officially in the other team. Lol. So fill me in, how are you all? Good weight losses? Any exciting news I need to know about xxxkay xxx

Hello missus good to see ya back. Dont be worrying about being the same as sept you have taken the step to get it back off ( traitor lol) . Whatever works hun my friend swears by sw and she had done ww too so its whatever works for you. Best of luck with it anyway and stay on here with us x x

Hi Everyone,

I really really really need a kick up the bum !

I have around 13 weeks till my holiday!

I want to loose a stone... even for me that must be achieveable !

I have put on 3lbs in 3 weeks..

Doesn't help that I have just had my tooth out this morning, so mouth is killing me... got to be carefull what I eat !

I even got up this morning an hour earllier so i could do my Zumba ... only to find my son asleep in front room ! arrrrggghh !

Never mind, I will get up tomorrow and do it... also going to get back into the swimming everyday... well at least 5 out of 7 days, at dinner time...

Hope everyone is ok ?

Lisa xx

Hiya lisa good to hear from ya. You will get your stone off no probs to ya in the 13 wks. Hope youre mouth is feeling better. X x

Well done Rosie. You are sooooo close now you must be thrilled x

thanks hun i am ,still have to pinch myself.

i've had a wonderful day, can't believe the last time i said that.
my daughter has finally got keys to her new flat so we can start work on that.
i have been on the radio this afternoon on wish fm and won a meal for two.
my ww leader has just been on the phone and she's nominated me for a makeover at debenhams with two others, so a very good day. :D

Oh my god that is fantastic im thrilled for you. I hope you get pampered to bits . See good things come to good people . And with only 7 lb to go you can have the meal as a celebration. Brilliant news x x

Oooo enjoy the pampering :) x

Goose1 said:
Hiya and welcome. Dont look at the total f what you have to lose it is scary. I take it 7 lb at a time and am getting there slowly but surely. You have done so well up to now so here is to the next 7 lb :):)

Thanks for your kind words, yes 7 lbs at a time seems the way to go!

Thanks for your kind words, yes 7 lbs at a time seems the way to go!

Id does not seem so long. I found myself saying to my friend yesterday i have to lose one more stone and will ONLY be overweight instead of obese. Never thought id be delighted to be overweight lol

Hi ladies how are we all today. Well i hope. Have a nice weekend in case im not on here

Hi ladies how are we all today. Well i hope. Have a nice weekend in case im not on here

hope you have a nice weekend hun and everyone else too.

i'll be up to the neck in paint (i'm a messy painter lol) i currently look like i have grey hair, think i got more on my head than the walls!

Hey all,
Been awol for the past month. Totally fallen off the wagon - then get on it again only to fall off. I've only put about half a stone back on so still almost 2 stone down from when I started last November.
I did the race for life last week and it almost killed me - but it was an achievement.
Hope everyone is doing okay and staying on the path to slimness!!

Hope to get better at it and post more regularly.

Luv Emms xx

Hey

Well don't for doing race for life hun and welcome bk

Hope u are all well :)

I've had a nice weekend thanks.... ;) hope for a good loss tomorrow. Cx

Good luck for tonight carly x x x

Well thought I need to get into habit of posting. Although I'm now on the other side I do find the ladies here a more welcoming bunch. In fact im petrified of posting on the other side cos some of em are ogres lol. While I'm posting my thumbs are kept busy & not in the biscuit tin. Lol. Sooooo today was my first weigh in with erm sw & I've lost so that's a start. Only a 3.5 which is not fab for a first week but still a loss. Don't think it was a wise move chosin mon as a wi as it's just after the wkend which I'm not too hot at dealing with. I was hopin a mon wi wud make me be better on a wkend but we'll see. So the yummy things I've had this week that I think is nice for those struggling to drink water is sugar free squash with fizzy water. As an extra special treat put ice & a slice in too lol xxxxx

3.5 is excellent!! Well done :D keep talking to us!!

I lost 4lbs :D x

Back