One stone at a time target/challenge.

Hey Carly, how is the weight loss journey goin. Last time I heard from you you had won that radio gym thing & got a new job. 4 lb loss is fab, how the heck did u do that?
So had little treat last night & back on it today but not feelin I'm fully on the wagon yet. I keep catching my reflection at work & can't believe how ridiculous I look in jeans & long sleeved shirt when every one else looks stunning in summery dresses. Although to make myself feel better I call this people bobfoc's. Body of baywatch face of crimewatch. Lol anyhow to make myself feel even better,not, if I'd stuck to this damn diet I would now be at target bbllleeurrgghhh xxxx

well done on your loss :)

hope the WI goes well carly.

well done on the race for life Emma.

i haven't had a good week diet wise, i've been at my daughters flat since friday painting and doing jobs and i haven't tracked, not looking forward to wi tomorrow and i'm off for that meal after wi so not a good start to the week.

i've been stuffing in biscuits, sweets, crisps etc etc, just hoping that with the work i've done that i haven't done too much damage.

i've been losing since i came back off holiday but i don't know how, i'm really struggling to get back on the plan properly.
just hope i can do better next week.

Hey Kay! I only did it coz I was restarting after putting a fair bit on. U will be in the summer dresses next year :D

Rosie-Lee - I lost 4lb... Hope next week goes ok! Sounds like u have been really busy - think of all the AP x

well done carly ,great loss :happy096:

i put ½lb on, i expected it.
trouble is this week has probably been worse food wise, went out for that slap up meal i won and it was amazing. been off plan for a while , back to pointing today as the flat is almost finished (i'm having a day off) just some little things we have to go back for and get the rest of her stuff from her ex's flat, so hoping to stay on plan now and get to goal soon.

hope everyones ok, gone very quiet in her.

well i'm still in shock, i have lost 1lb tonight, with the amount i've eaten that is unbelievable.

i'm going to have a perfect week this week even though it's my birthday, i think i've indulged enough lately.
2lb would be great if i could lose it as it would take me to 4 stone loss.

Hey ladies,
Hows it going? Carly and Rosie some good losses - no worries about the half pound weight gain rosie - easily lost again!
Hey Kay - nice to see you posting - no worries about being on the dark side LOL!! At least you are trying something.
I on the other hand am totally overeating!!! Can;t seem to stop. Have lapsed into all my bad habits. Haven't got weighed for two weeks and am terrified I've tripped back up over the 20st mark. took me ages to get down from 22stone and now im gonna be back on my way up!! Need to get back to class me thinks.

So I'm going to swap back to monthly pass and start again on Monday. I took some inspiration from Carly saying she was going to get a new card etc.
I've been proper miserable lately and I know that not sticking to a plan and over eating is making me miserable - but then i want to eat to cheer myself up - horrid vicious circle!!

So I'm going online now to change back to monthly pass and will start back at class on Monday! Here's hoping i'm just under 20 stone and haven't gone back over it.
You know what - I don;t have to wait for Monday I can start again tomorrow. I think i've just found a glimmer of my motivation again. Its definitely to do with coming on here and being inspired by you guys!

Looking forward to chatting again over the next few days.
Emms xx

glad you found your motivation Emma, hope the lbs start falling off for you.

i need the meetings too,otherwise i just fall off the wagon.

Hi, Im fairly new to the site/forum, so still looking around, but would love to join this group if thats ok?
As I live in Spain, we're weighed in metric, so Ive done a rough conversion and I am 17stones and 9-ish pounds...
I was 18,3 approx when I joined WW Pro Points 3 weeks ago.
So feel THRILLED to be in the 17s and will be orgasmic when I reach the 16s!!!
Im going to spend some time looking back through the older posts on this thread to get to know you all a bit better... Even though Ive just realised there are 135 previous pages!!

x

Emma, I know exactly what your goin thru. You make me feel like I'm normal with the vicious eating cycle. I sat & cried in docs recently cos I told him I'm addicted to food & that I eat when I'm happy, sad, stressed, full & I would say hungry but I never get hungry as I don't stop eating. I'm just like them families on secret eaters but I know I eat but just can't stop.
Anyways I seem to be doin okish on dark side as I have to restrict the naughties where as on ww I was using more & more points on sweets & choc & less points on meals just cos I could. It also helps I'm back to class but I do need a huge kick. My clothes are so uncomfortable & holidays & sunshine are upon us. My best weeks were where I sat down & planned a weeks meals & stuck to a shopping list. So next week that is what I plan to do as well as drinking lots of water. Let's hope I find the motivation & weight loss soon & we all jump back on the wagon together xxxx

takes a lot of guts to admit that, so hopefully a start to good things for you galaxy girl.

welcome anyan :wavey:

Hi everyone sorry ive been awol for the last 2 wks had some mad family stuff which looks to be sorted now thank god. Was very stressful but even though i seemed to eat my way through it i managed to sts both wks although it was a little help from a stomach bug this wk. Back on track since wed so we will wait and see. Hope you are all doin ok,

Emms good to see you back on. I did exactly the same as you the last 2 wks and slipped back into my old habits and hated it but well done to you for starting afresh . I really missed being on here and its defo the best help to me for losing weight x x

AnyAn said:
Hi, Im fairly new to the site/forum, so still looking around, but would love to join this group if thats ok?
As I live in Spain, we're weighed in metric, so Ive done a rough conversion and I am 17stones and 9-ish pounds...
I was 18,3 approx when I joined WW Pro Points 3 weeks ago.
So feel THRILLED to be in the 17s and will be orgasmic when I reach the 16s!!!
Im going to spend some time looking back through the older posts on this thread to get to know you all a bit better... Even though Ive just realised there are 135 previous pages!!

x

Hi how are you. I was 18'3 too at my heaviest and 17' 7.5 when i joined ww last sept and now 13'8 so know exactly how you feel . You will hit those 16s in no time at all. These ladies have helped me so much and i only realsed hw much since i havent been on in the last 2 wks. Good luck to you this wk and keep coming on to let us know hw youre getting on x x

galaxy-girl said:
Emma, I know exactly what your goin thru. You make me feel like I'm normal with the vicious eating cycle. I sat & cried in docs recently cos I told him I'm addicted to food & that I eat when I'm happy, sad, stressed, full & I would say hungry but I never get hungry as I don't stop eating. I'm just like them families on secret eaters but I know I eat but just can't stop.
Anyways I seem to be doin okish on dark side as I have to restrict the naughties where as on ww I was using more & more points on sweets & choc & less points on meals just cos I could. It also helps I'm back to class but I do need a huge kick. My clothes are so uncomfortable & holidays & sunshine are upon us. My best weeks were where I sat down & planned a weeks meals & stuck to a shopping list. So next week that is what I plan to do as well as drinking lots of water. Let's hope I find the motivation & weight loss soon & we all jump back on the wagon together xxxx

Hi kay how are you hun. Good to see you back. That sounds like a good plan . Sorry to hear you got so upset. This dieting thing takes over your life which can be good and bad. I ate the last 2 wks too with stress and this wk had put on 6 pounds and only lost them with having a stomach bug, but it gave me the slap in the face i neeeded to realise how quick it goes back on so im with ya jumpin back on that wagon x x

Rosie_Lee said:
takes a lot of guts to admit that, so hopefully a start to good things for you galaxy girl.

welcome anyan :wavey:

Hi rosie hope youre well. Well done on your pound hun. Gettin closer to goal by the week yay x x

Hi rosie hope youre well. Well done on your pound hun. Gettin closer to goal by the week yay x x

thanks hun and glad to see you back.

had a few hiccups lately but feeling very positive at the moment.

glad things have calmed down for you. x

Hey ladies!

Kay - I totally understand. I get to the point where i tell myself that I'm a grown up and no one can tell me what to eat. If i want to melt 3 mars bars and mix in rice crispies and eat it warm from the pan then I will!! But you know what - It doesn't make me feel good - apart from the few minutes whilst i'm eating it - then i feel totally sick and kinda disgusted with myself.

So today I have rejoined WW. New card, new 5% and 10% goals, and have stayed to class and got loads of motivation!

So I have put 7lbs on - but i know that i can get that off quite quickly. I've met with kim our local personal trainer who is going to do me an activity plan that doesn't involve me going to the gym!

I am back to 20st 3lbs, but am still well below the 21st 10lbs I started at in November last year.

So let the motivation commence!!

Hey to all - sending out motivating thoughts for you all.

Emms xx

PS - we started an Olympic challenge today at WW - 10lb off in 7 weeks, we all put £2 in and the people who lose the 10lbs in the 7 weeks get to have products from WW with the cash raised!!

Hello All

Sorry for being AWOL!!!! Hope u are well!! I lost 0.5lbs last week and gained 2lbs this week - Hen Do - was quite pleased lol

Well done for going back to WW meeting Emms :D

Hope everyone is well xxxx

Well hello ladies. Long time no speak, I've bin off radar for a while. Seemed to hav lots of bad news lately & lost focus a bit. Bin looking for the miracle diet which we all know doesn't exist. Tried calorie counting for a few weeks, sw for a few weeks, healthy eating for a few weeks etc etc! Whilst I've bin missing I haven't put any weight on but not lost much either, bin up & down wiv the same few pounds. Bin in constant contact wiv Kay tho who has bin like a lil dieting rock to me. Promised each other we will find r focus, dust ourselves off & get back to it. Not sure which diet to follow to b honest might take bits from em all. Not had chance to read all ur posts but I hope everyone's well. Big cuddles xxxx

Sure whichever u pick will be fine :D

U are amazing!!!! X

Hiya gail good to see you back hun. Sorry things have not been good for you. Im glad kay has been helping you. The two of you were great support to me and not just for losing weight but always made me feel better no matter what the problem. You will get back into it and at least you have not put on any weight. Good luck with whatever diet you pick hun and remember us girlies are here for you when you need us x x x

Back