One stone at a time target/challenge.

Hello All

Sorry for being AWOL!!!! Hope u are well!! I lost 0.5lbs last week and gained 2lbs this week - Hen Do - was quite pleased lol

Well done for going back to WW meeting Emms :D

Hope everyone is well xxxx

Hiya carly hope you enjoyed the hen do :) well done 2 lb is brill for a weekend like that and it will be gone in no time x x

Can I join you all? I was 11st 3 when I joined in the middle of April - I'm now 10st 7.5 having lost 9.5lb so far! My weight loss seems to have really slowed down so I'm upping the exercise! Going to Florida for my 2nd wedding anniversary in 8 weeks and need to get as much weight off as possible! x

Welcome Minnie2be... That's a lovely goal :D x

Minnie2be said:
Can I join you all? I was 11st 3 when I joined in the middle of April - I'm now 10st 7.5 having lost 9.5lb so far! My weight loss seems to have really slowed down so I'm upping the exercise! Going to Florida for my 2nd wedding anniversary in 8 weeks and need to get as much weight off as possible! x

Hiya hunny, well dun for the weight u hav lost so far. Im goin on hols in 8 weeks 2 so need to b focused. We will do it!!! X

hello everyone, hope you're all doing ok :)

i lost 1.5lbs tonight, really happy about that.
another ½lb to reach 4 stone and just 1.5lbs to get in the 9's :woohoo:

Rosie_Lee said:

That is AMAZING & I'm so jealous. How ave you kept motivated? Do you ave a food diary on here I can ave a peek at? How long has it took you to lose 4 stone? I'm so impressed xxx

Wow that's amazing Rosie-Lee :D xx

Well done rosie thats brill. I got to my 4 stone on tuesday too. You will be at your goal in no time, delighted for you x x

thankyou all so much, lovely set of girlies on this thread :) x

Well done rosie thats brill. I got to my 4 stone on tuesday too. You will be at your goal in no time, delighted for you x x

well done you too, thanks hun. x

That is AMAZING & I'm so jealous. How ave you kept motivated? Do you ave a food diary on here I can ave a peek at? How long has it took you to lose 4 stone? I'm so impressed xxx

i've had my times when i've gone off the rails a bit, but i've kept coming on here for inspiration and i've only missed WW meetings if i've been ill or on hols, it made me more accountable.
i used to have a diary, not updated it for a while though but it should still be there.

i started march last year, i didn't want to rush it, slow and steady and on average about a 1lb a week loss.
i wanted to make it a way of life rather than a quick fix, so i could keep the weight off when i get to goal. x

Wow that's amazing Rosie-Lee :D xx
thanks hun, you're doing great too x

Rosie_Lee said:

AMAZING!! U r my inspiration, u must b so proud of urself :) :) :) xxxx

thanks hun, i am, it finally seems real :) xxx

Hi ladies how is everyone today, hope you all have better weather than us over here. How is everyone getting on this wk x x

Goose1 said:
Hi ladies how is everyone today, hope you all have better weather than us over here. How is everyone getting on this wk x x

Hiya hunny, how r ya? Long time no speak! I saw ur post that u have reached a 4 stone loss - well dun u, that's amazing!!! How long has it taken u to lose that? Do u go to a class? Weather is shocking here, poured down all week but it always does web its kids holidays. My 2 boys are like caged animals. I've bin doin sw for a few weeks which was ok but don't know whether to do ww again. Think I need to decide on one diet ' just stick to it. Keep swapping trying to find that miracle diet that doesn't exist :( xx

whoopsadolly said:
Hiya hunny, how r ya? Long time no speak! I saw ur post that u have reached a 4 stone loss - well dun u, that's amazing!!! How long has it taken u to lose that? Do u go to a class? Weather is shocking here, poured down all week but it always does web its kids holidays. My 2 boys are like caged animals. I've bin doin sw for a few weeks which was ok but don't know whether to do ww again. Think I need to decide on one diet ' just stick to it. Keep swapping trying to find that miracle diet that doesn't exist :( xx

I know my little one is the same like a bag of cats being stuck in. Ah you will find the right one for you, ive always done ww cos i dont eat ny veg or salads etc so sw would be no good for me , ive also joined and rejoined i dont knw how many times but it just clicked this time but i need the discipline of a class im rubbish on my own. I joined last sept hun a d ave lost 4 st 2 lb since then and another 10 lb before i joined so im actually 2 lb away from 5 st in total, but have 2 st 9.5lb left to lose. You will get there . I find i do so much better coming on here . I see on fb you ave a hard day tomorrow so dont put pressure on yourself , get through that first x x x

I've lost 0.1lb (yes that is nought point one pound) haha - sorry to track such a little amount but I'm just chuffed that I managed to lose something as 3 days ago it was tracking +2lbs :)

Good luck everyone! x

Minnie2be said:
I've lost 0.1lb (yes that is nought point one pound) haha - sorry to track such a little amount but I'm just chuffed that I managed to lose something as 3 days ago it was tracking +2lbs :)

Good luck everyone! x

Every little bit counts and a loss is a loss so well done x x

galaxy-girl said:
Least it's going in the right direction unlike me that's lost all motivation what so ever xxxxx

What's made you lose motivation? x

Minnie2be said:
What's made you lose motivation? x

Not sure really, just think I'm not trying hard enough & expect it to just drop off without any effort. I know once I get into swing of things & start tracking & losing weight it will give me the boost I need but just can't get over the first hurdle. I think it's that I keep thinking " if I'd stuck to a diet when I started I'd be at target now" but instead of that motivating me it pees me off & I eat more. None of my jeans fit me, cos I'm too fat, & I now wear black comfy trousers. Ggggrrrrrrr. xxx

Have you joined in any of the monthly targets? That always motivates me to get started...once you start losing your motivation grows too! If you join the June Challenge and set a target just for this month and look at the small steps rather than the end result I find that helps too! On my first week I sat down and wrote a list of targets, into the 10s, 7lb, 5% etc etc and there's nothing more motivating than going through and ticking them off! DM me if you want to chat anytime! :) x

Back