One stone at a time target/challenge.

Morgenmuffel said:
**sneaks in**

Hello Girls, how're you all doing?

I am no longer WW'ing, after a period of yoyoing, I am back down to my best weightloss through good old fashioned calorie counting. Hopefully I'm allowed back here to chat with you all regardless :D

MM xx

HEELLLOOO !!

I'm not on ww either lol, and of course you can still come on ??

How's things with you then ?? How long have you been calorie counting ? Sounds like hard work to me ! Hope you are ok anyway, have you still been on the site tho ??

Lisa xx

This SW diet isn't half giving me the farts !

Just wanted to share that with you xx

galaxy-girl said:
Erm I'm not a ww or a sw or a dieter but I missed you all so much I came for inspiration/motivation
xxx Kay

Lol don't listen to daisy then as she will just encourage you to eat donuts !! Pmsl

Gotta say hun, apart from the farts, I am really liking this SW diet, have you tried it before ??

Lisa xx

I have tried it and was really successful on it & had the best leader EVER. Then she left & my weight loss motivation went T**s up & I couldn't get back on track. Typical Kay styley blaming everything else but myself. Think I'm gonna try slim fast route for a month then see where I am after that.
Stayed away from doughnuts today but had chips, no fish, & curry sauce.
Xxx Kay

galaxy-girl said:
I have tried it and was really successful on it & had the best leader EVER. Then she left & my weight loss motivation went T**s up & I couldn't get back on track. Typical Kay styley blaming everything else but myself. Think I'm gonna try slim fast route for a month then see where I am after that.
Stayed away from doughnuts today but had chips, no fish, & curry sauce.
Xxx Kay

You thought of getting a personnel trainer ?? You really need the support hun ... Maybe it's something to bear in mind.

Have you decided when you are going to start slim fast ??

Well done for staying away from donuts !

Lisa xx

You thought of gettin in touch with slimming world and seeing I'd the consultant still does it somewhere else ?

If it worked well for you before, maybe you should go and maybe interview a few consultants see if you get a good vibe off any of them ?

It's my 3rd SW group I've been to and this is the only one I have got on with, and I really think that is a big factor in weight loss

Lisa xx

A lil half off for me tonight. Mega busy at work so not had chance to catch up wiv posts but will soon I promise. Hope everyone's ok xxx

Cobra said:
You thought of gettin in touch with slimming world and seeing I'd the consultant still does it somewhere else ?

If it worked well for you before, maybe you should go and maybe interview a few consultants see if you get a good vibe off any of them ?

It's my 3rd SW group I've been to and this is the only one I have got on with, and I really think that is a big factor in weight loss

Lisa xx

Funny you should say that, I still text her now n again & she stopped doin it cos she had relationship breakdown & moved away to other side of Sheffield & started job as a carer. She now has gone back to sw but her new class is @ 25 min drive away. I said I'd go back when I sorted myself out.
As for a personal trainer, did you see him on the show called summat like year to save my life. Now I would deffo work up sweat for him mmmmmm
Xxxx Kay

whoopsadolly said:
A lil half off for me tonight. Mega busy at work so not had chance to catch up wiv posts but will soon I promise. Hope everyone's ok xxx

Well done you, I hope you are happy with that !

See you soon :)

Lisa xx

HEELLLOOO !!

I'm not on ww either lol, and of course you can still come on ??

How's things with you then ?? How long have you been calorie counting ? Sounds like hard work to me ! Hope you are ok anyway, have you still been on the site tho ??

Lisa xx

Been calorie counting since I came back from my holiday (gorgeous week in Austria and Italy OMG <3 Gelato!!) when I was dangerously close to seeing 20 stone again! Finding quite good as I think with WW and SW I was consuming a lot of calories hidden in the free foods, I have a page a day diary and I just write everything down in that now. I haven't been on the site at all, been feeling guilty :(

How are you doing with SW, apart from all that farting lol :D xx

Erm I'm not a ww or a sw or a dieter but I missed you all so much I came for inspiration/motivation
xxx Kay

lol is that because the MIL has been sabotaging you with better than Harrod's goodies again? xx

Off is off, well done you! xx

Half an hour away .... Only once a week... Ask her if you can help out in group? Then you wont be just staying for weigh in

If she is that good I would drive the 25 mins

Lisa xx

Morgenmuffel said:
Been calorie counting since I came back from my holiday (gorgeous week in Austria and Italy OMG <3 Gelato!!) when I was dangerously close to seeing 20 stone again! Finding quite good as I think with WW and SW I was consuming a lot of calories hidden in the free foods, I have a page a day diary and I just write everything down in that now. I haven't been on the site at all, been feeling guilty :(

How are you doing with SW, apart from all that farting lol :D xx

lol is that because the MIL has been sabotaging you with better than Harrod's goodies again? xx

Off is off, well done you! xx

I gotta say at the moment I do prefer SW to WW, I can eat rice and pasta (white !!)

What's gelato ?? Is it jelly ?

Good idea on the diary .... Make sure you put in how much you have list each week !

Lisa x

OMG I forgot about the better than harrods morrisons ring. Hahaha. She sent me home wi two yorkies, tiger loaf & some liver for dog. FFS even the dog int safe. Oh & 2 bananas so all is not bad but they are brown bananas for the horse hahaha xxx Kay

galaxy-girl said:
OMG I forgot about the better than harrods morrisons ring. Hahaha. She sent me home wi two yorkies, tiger loaf & some liver for dog. FFS even the dog int safe. Oh & 2 bananas so all is not bad but they are brown bananas for the horse hahaha xxx Kay

Roflmao ! You are just too funny !!

Gelato is italian ice cream, but it is lighter than English ice cream and comes in about a trillion different flavours and there seems to be at least one gelato place every street lol. My fave flavours were Banana, Pistachio, Hazelnut, Melon, Cookies, White Chocolate... actually every flavour is my favourite flavour!!

Morgenmuffel said:
Gelato is italian ice cream, but it is lighter than English ice cream and comes in about a trillion different flavours and there seems to be at least one gelato place every street lol. My fave flavours were Banana, Pistachio, Hazelnut, Melon, Cookies, White Chocolate... actually every flavour is my favourite flavour!!

Oh dear !! Well I'm glad you told me... Now I know to stay away from gellato !

Back