One stone at a time target/challenge.

Cobra said:
can I just say, its my 2nd wi tomorrow, and I am really really nervous !

Just because I have been ill in bed for 2 days with a dodgy tummy, does not mean I will have lost weight !

I will be soo peed off if I haven't lost weight tomorrow

Lisa xx

Is it in the morn? You'll be fine. I used to always get anxious before wi even if I'd had a good week as I expected the diet to stop working or believed I couldn't lose weight & eat so much xxx

galaxy-girl said:
Is it in the morn? You'll be fine. I used to always get anxious before wi even if I'd had a good week as I expected the diet to stop working or believed I couldn't lose weight & eat so much xxx

Yes it's at 9.30 I want to be first to get weighed so it's over and done with !!

can I just say, its my 2nd wi tomorrow, and I am really really nervous !

Just because I have been ill in bed for 2 days with a dodgy tummy, does not mean I will have lost weight !

I will be soo peed off if I haven't lost weight tomorrow

Lisa xx

Hope your weigh in goes well. :) Hope you're feeling better too. :)

Stef84 said:
Hope your weigh in goes well. :) Hope you're feeling better too. :)

Thanks hun :) !!

Omg I'm watching I used to be fat with this girl called Latrice ... Talk about bad attitude !

good luck with your weigh-in today.hope your tummys settled..... daisy x

cupcakedaisy said:
good luck with your weigh-in today.hope your tummys settled..... daisy x

Thank you hun ! Feel very nervous :)

I've Lost 2.5lbs !!

I'm over the bloody moon !!

galaxy-girl said:
Eeeeekkkkkk well done xxx

Thanks hun, did you get your slim fast ??

Lisa xx

Anyone up for a small MIL rant lol? Last night we went to the OHs parents to watch the football, which in itself was fine although Germany lost. She knows that on our return from our holiday in Italy that we were going to be very strict on diet and one of our rules was that we were abstaining from alcohol until my birthday. When we arrive she asked if we were still not drinking and we said no. Then part way through the first half she got up and brought back two small glasses of wine, (think sherry glass size) which she place in front of us. My boyfriend said something to her in German, which I couldn't quite understand but I asked him later and he said he'd told her again that we didn't want it. About ten minutes later she turned to me and told me to drink it while it was still cold! I just smiled, not really knowing how I'd answer that in English let alone bloomin' German...

Then at half time out came almond stuffed olives, ham, bread, mozzarella and some meat ball things for us not for her of my OHs Dad. My boyf had already told her in advance not to give us any food as we are doing really well. I just sat there annoyed and ate one olive out of politeness. In the end she got the message with the wine and poured it into her own glass to drink. Every time we see her she does this. I used to think that perhaps she thought it was being kind to offer us a treat, but now I think she is trying to sabotage us because she is also a big lady and can't lose weight herself. When we joined WW last year every time it was mentioned she would say "WeightWatchers" as if she was spitting the word out lol.

One time we went out for a fave German passtime of Coffee and Cake and I refused to have anything but a glass of green tea and she constantly tried to tempt me with cake and even said she was paying so I had to have some cake, grrrr... Sorry about that just needed to get it off my chest lol. Nice to know that MILs are a pain no matter what country you're in though I suppose.

galaxy-girl said:
Ive got the skimmed milk so that's a start xxxx

Pmsl

Morgenmuffel said:
Anyone up for a small MIL rant lol? Last night we went to the OHs parents to watch the football, which in itself was fine although Germany lost. She knows that on our return from our holiday in Italy that we were going to be very strict on diet and one of our rules was that we were abstaining from alcohol until my birthday. When we arrive she asked if we were still not drinking and we said no. Then part way through the first half she got up and brought back two small glasses of wine, (think sherry glass size) which she place in front of us. My boyfriend said something to her in German, which I couldn't quite understand but I asked him later and he said he'd told her again that we didn't want it. About ten minutes later she turned to me and told me to drink it while it was still cold! I just smiled, not really knowing how I'd answer that in English let alone bloomin' German...

Then at half time out came almond stuffed olives, ham, bread, mozzarella and some meat ball things for us not for her of my OHs Dad. My boyf had already told her in advance not to give us any food as we are doing really well. I just sat there annoyed and ate one olive out of politeness. In the end she got the message with the wine and poured it into her own glass to drink. Every time we see her she does this. I used to think that perhaps she thought it was being kind to offer us a treat, but now I think she is trying to sabotage us because she is also a big lady and can't lose weight herself. When we joined WW last year every time it was mentioned she would say "WeightWatchers" as if she was spitting the word out lol.

One time we went out for a fave German passtime of Coffee and Cake and I refused to have anything but a glass of green tea and she constantly tried to tempt me with cake and even said she was paying so I had to have some cake, grrrr... Sorry about that just needed to get it off my chest lol. Nice to know that MILs are a pain no matter what country you're in though I suppose.

Omg !! Maybe you should change tactics and start saying how well you are doing and that you just don't understand why people want to stuff their faces with junk knowing it will only get them fat .... And that you enjoy healthy foods far better than crap as it tastes better. Maybe start taking foods around to their house .... Or say summat like you have surrounded yourself with people who fail at diets. Or when you are faced with a plate of food and you have to eat it, maybe tell her you don't like the taste as you can taste all the fat etc in it ??

Lisa xxx

Omg !! Maybe you should change tactics and start saying how well you are doing and that you just don't understand why people want to stuff their faces with junk knowing it will only get them fat .... And that you enjoy healthy foods far better than crap as it tastes better. Maybe start taking foods around to their house .... Or say summat like you have surrounded yourself with people who fail at diets. Or when you are faced with a plate of food and you have to eat it, maybe tell her you don't like the taste as you can taste all the fat etc in it ??

Lisa xxx

lol unfortunately you have over estimated my command of the German language :D We have been watching a lot of biggest loser Australia recently so I did jokingly say to my boyf "who's going to win immunity?" he ate much more than my one olive so he did :p I think what I need to do is just try and resist what I can, because that annoys her quite a lot, and hopefully after a while she'll stop bothering.

Back