One stone at a time target/challenge.

Morgenmuffel said:
lol unfortunately you have over estimated my command of the German language :D We have been watching a lot of biggest loser Australia recently so I did jokingly say to my boyf "who's going to win immunity?" he ate much more than my one olive so he did :p I think what I need to do is just try and resist what I can, because that annoys her quite a lot, and hopefully after a while she'll stop bothering.

Ye I can see that being a problem !! I forgot about that !

Can you not google translate "you may be happy being fat but I'm not ?" lol

Morgenmuffel said:
lmao, I can see that ending with me being deported :D

Lol at least you wouldn't have to see her again !!

Well gutted to say the least. Bought my skimmed milk ready to start slim fast on mon, went to boots & the frigging offer int on any more so walked out in a right old huff. So now I have to buy some FULL PRICE for mon. Ggggrrrrrrr.

MM regards the MIL mine is exactly the same & I think it's just down to habit. You know when u fall down & graze ur knee when ur little? Well mummy was always there makin it better wi a sweetie or lollipop. Also I think because their little soliders have grown up they can't bear the fact that someone can look after them better than they can so food is used in that way too.
Xxxx Kay

Well gutted to say the least. Bought my skimmed milk ready to start slim fast on mon, went to boots & the frigging offer int on any more so walked out in a right old huff. So now I have to buy some FULL PRICE for mon. Ggggrrrrrrr.

MM regards the MIL mine is exactly the same & I think it's just down to habit. You know when u fall down & graze ur knee when ur little? Well mummy was always there makin it better wi a sweetie or lollipop. Also I think because their little soliders have grown up they can't bear the fact that someone can look after them better than they can so food is used in that way too.
Xxxx Kay

Oh bummer, do you have a Sainsbury's nearby? Quick google search says they have it on offer until 10th July.

Think you're right on the MIL front, although i am sure my Mum isn't like that to my Sister in Law... perhaps I'll ask her lol.
xxx

Is sainsburys 2 for £8? If so I'm on it although I am a t*t head cos the money I'm saving will prob cost me in petrol.
Xxxxx Kay

Is sainsburys 2 for £8? If so I'm on it although I am a t*t head cos the money I'm saving will prob cost me in petrol.
Xxxxx Kay

Hi
Just came across this thread as I was browsing around the site. Slim fast are on offer in Morrison's at the moment if you have one nearby. They are half price (£2.74) until 22nd July according to their website. Hope that helps :) x

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

3,96 a tin so that is less than the boots offer, but not as good as Morrison's it seems. Chop chop, deffo no excuses now :D xx

Sparkle1978 said:
Hi
Just came across this thread as I was browsing around the site. Slim fast are on offer in Morrison's at the moment if you have one nearby. They are half price (£2.74) until 22nd July according to their website. Hope that helps :) x

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Eeeeeekkkkk thankyou. Off to mozzas to stock up tomorrow. xxxxx

So nothing to stop you now Kay !!

I've just got in from my party ! Now I'm off to place my order, so I'll see you all tomoz :)

Lisa xx

How is everyone today ??

I'm sat at basketball and I am starving !!

Can't wait to get home and eat lol ... I'm in a excellent mood today ;)

Hi all, how's everyone doin?? I've finally sat my exam so I might b able to get on here a bit more now I'm not revising all the hours god sends! Not had results yet but glad its not hanging over me anymore, keep ur fingers crossed for me. I am so in the zone at the mo im frightening myself lol! Changed my ww pass to monthly so I can go to class to get weighed & it seems to have made a real difference for me. I'm still having treats but staying within my points. Even went out for a meal last night & chose wisely. Has someone taken over my body???? For the first time in years I can visualise how I will be at goal & hav my heart set on getting there for Christmas. Heres hoping the positivity stays xxxxxx

Oh forgot to say, I got the ww pedometer at the last class & hav worn it every day making sure I earn at least 1 activity point. Yay me!! X

whoopsadolly said:
Oh forgot to say, I got the ww pedometer at the last class & hav worn it every day making sure I earn at least 1 activity point. Yay me!! X

Omg !!! I'm abso loving your positive frame of mind !!!! Yey !! I feel like jumping up and down for you :))

I'm doing really well also, well mood wise anyway!

I'm going out for a meal tonight ... Tapas, so going to have loads and loads if salad ! To go with the jug of sangria Pmsl :)

Lisa xx

Well I went for tapas last night :/ I chose the best food that was on offer 4 glasses of sangria and no dessert.

Today I went swimming and tomorrow I'm starting the gym tomorrow !! Yey ! I'll be going with my sister tomoz as she knows the gym, but I will be going by myself the week after.

Am a bit concerned about the school holidays and how much time I will be able to spend swimming and gym ... I'm sure I can get someone to have Cody while I go there

How is everyone doing this weekend ??

Lisa xx

Sorry for being AWOL! Been so busy. How is everyone? How have u all been doing? X

CarlyLanky140 said:
Sorry for being AWOL! Been so busy. How is everyone? How have u all been doing? X

Hi dolly :)

I'm fine, I'm on SW now, gotta say my leader is great and I'm totally understanding how it works, so ye, thing couldn't be better!

Lisa xx

Hi all, how's everyone doin?? I've finally sat my exam so I might b able to get on here a bit more now I'm not revising all the hours god sends! Not had results yet but glad its not hanging over me anymore, keep ur fingers crossed for me. I am so in the zone at the mo im frightening myself lol! Changed my ww pass to monthly so I can go to class to get weighed & it seems to have made a real difference for me. I'm still having treats but staying within my points. Even went out for a meal last night & chose wisely. Has someone taken over my body???? For the first time in years I can visualise how I will be at goal & hav my heart set on getting there for Christmas. Heres hoping the positivity stays xxxxxx

I'm good thanks Dolly, what exam did you have to sit? Hope it went well! xx

Well I went for tapas last night :/ I chose the best food that was on offer 4 glasses of sangria and no dessert.

Today I went swimming and tomorrow I'm starting the gym tomorrow !! Yey ! I'll be going with my sister tomoz as she knows the gym, but I will be going by myself the week after.

Am a bit concerned about the school holidays and how much time I will be able to spend swimming and gym ... I'm sure I can get someone to have Cody while I go there

How is everyone doing this weekend ??

Lisa xx

I've never been for tapas what sort of thing did you eat? I have however drunk sangria lol xx

Busy too but finally back on the losing train, welcome back :) xx

Back