One stone at a time target/challenge.

Cobra said:
Well not long been back from swimming and I'm knackered and hungry :/ mainly as Cody ate most of my tea !! :0

I've done well today, but need to go and eat before I start thinking of bad things to eat !

Hope everyone is ok

Lisa xx

Well done you are doing so well really determined x. Hope it rubs off on me x x x

galaxy-girl said:
Well done on losing the 3lb. Maybe the loser dance is the order of the day. :)

Don't know what you mean about a MIL rant. I've only ever seen nice things said on here about them & how supportive they are in our weight loss journey ;)

Kay xxxx

Aww kay this made me laugh out loud on a day when i really needed it :) hope youre well hun nd good luck with the slim fast

whoopsadolly said:
Hi all, how's everyone doin?? I've finally sat my exam so I might b able to get on here a bit more now I'm not revising all the hours god sends! Not had results yet but glad its not hanging over me anymore, keep ur fingers crossed for me. I am so in the zone at the mo im frightening myself lol! Changed my ww pass to monthly so I can go to class to get weighed & it seems to have made a real difference for me. I'm still having treats but staying within my points. Even went out for a meal last night & chose wisely. Has someone taken over my body???? For the first time in years I can visualise how I will be at goal & hav my heart set on getting there for Christmas. Heres hoping the positivity stays xxxxxx

Hiya gail delighted to hear you being so positive and hope the classes really help. Good luck with the exam results ill keep fingers toes and legs crossed lol x x x

Welcome back gwen, actually you've not been AWOL as long as I was so I might let you off, lol. Hope your daughter is ok, it's always worrying when they're not well. I know my little lad talks for England & I think turn it in, give it a rest but when he's ill & quiet & think I just want him back to his chatty self. I'm never happy am I ? Lol
I'm sure that little gain will be gone in no time. I feel like I'm playing a game of snakes & ladders. I got half way round board then landed on longest snake & now I'm back to start. Least you ant put it all back on unlike me.
So day 2 of slim fast. I'm hoping my stomach shrinks soon & I stop feeling this hungry. Im thinking I might get weighed on fri & then I know where I'm at & my starting point.
I had summat delicious today that I feel I must share. Total 0% Greek yogurt mixed with fresh chopped mint & cucumber & used that as a dip for some carrot sticks. Yummy yum yum
Keep up the good work everyone
Kay xxxx

Mmmm!

You need to add a dash of lemon juice with that hun ;) I used to make it all the time xx

If you wi on fri, that will be the same day as me. !!

I'm dead proud of you for sticking to 2 days !! If you are only going to do it for 2 weeks to kickstart then you only have 11 days left for tomorrow !!

Have you decided what u are doing after that ??

Lisa xx

P.s finding out 30 mins breaststroke burnt over 400 calories didn't half motivate me !!

Yay!!! I've just weighed myself and I've lost 5.2lbs since last week!!!

Cobra said:
Mmmm!

You need to add a dash of lemon juice with that hun ;) I used to make it all the time xx

If you wi on fri, that will be the same day as me. !!

I'm dead proud of you for sticking to 2 days !! If you are only going to do it for 2 weeks to kickstart then you only have 11 days left for tomorrow !!

Have you decided what u are doing after that ??

Lisa xx

P.s finding out 30 mins breaststroke burnt over 400 calories didn't half motivate me !!

I knew it was missing summat to loosen it up. Will try it again tonight with add lemon juice.
Now on day 3 & if I keep it up in deffo gettin weighed on fri cos I'll be near a boots.
It is only a short term kick up the arse. If I can quickly get near the 13's then my intention is to follow a simply filling type ww plan or I may cut down to one shake a day & count calories on MFP. Do you need 1200 calories to lose weight?
Kay xxxx

Hiya everone , sooooooo sorry have not been on and taking part have had a mad few wks to say the least. Everyone seems to be doing so very well and very focussed. Im delighted for you all. Ive not been so good. I had been fantastic and lost 4 st 5 lb but 3 wks ago my little one was in hospital and its gone downhill since then. I put on 3 lb that wk eating junk in hospital then we went away last wk so i missed wi and have put on 4 lb by my scales whuch is normally bang on, so 7 lb in 3 wks but i get oficially weighed tonight and ill start afresh tomorrow . Great to see everyone back and ill be on much more often now for the support x x

hope your little one is ok hun

had a busy couple of weeks.
well done everyone, such motivation going on in this thread at the moment.

WI shortly, just hope i lose something, with only 2lbs to go to goal weight it's a bit hit and miss at the moment on the scales.

thanks hun :)

i lost 1lb! just one to go but i'm going camping (yes i know i'll need a canoe) on saturday for a few days, going to have to be careful eating out.

Rosie_Lee said:

i lost 1lb! just one to go but i'm going camping (yes i know i'll need a canoe) on saturday for a few days, going to have to be careful eating out.

Well done. Hope you have a good time camping and come back with a loss.

thanks stef, me too :)

Well, I'm back in England and very tired after was up at about 4am this morning, which with the time difference would be 3am UK time! So considering I am over here to help look after my Dad with his broken femur you can imagine my delight when one of the first things he says to me is "You'll find you'll be eating much less while you're staying here." Yeah thanks Dad for the words of encouragement, feel like getting the next plane back home >.< The problem is he always is like this to me not just with weight and I have a habit of thinking "F**k it if you think so little of me then I'll just go ahead and prove you right" Arrrrgh... why can't he just shut up?

Gggggrrrrrr what is it with parents. Think some people find it hard to say nice things & give compliments it's some times easier to drag others down. I think that happens when people have a low opinion of them selves. Woman near us looks fab, lost loads of weight, toned up, goes jogging & I'm just like look at that fat b***h who does she think she is, needs to get her roots done etc. I'm just jealous cos she looks fab. Just keep focusing on how well you've done so far.
Kay xxxx

this sounds like the best way to do it, ive only just started but to have a first target of 16st1lb down from my current weight 17st1lb sounds a lot more achievable than saying my goal is 10st (which it is, but its going to take a while to get there :p)

slow and steady does it, bring on 16st1lb and good luck guys :D

mollier said:
this sounds like the best way to do it, ive only just started but to have a first target of 16st1lb down from my current weight 17st1lb sounds a lot more achievable than saying my goal is 10st (which it is, but its going to take a while to get there :p)

slow and steady does it, bring on 16st1lb and good luck guys :D

You have 10 stone to lose? You really want to be 7st?
Kay xxx

Rosie_Lee said:
hope your little one is ok hun

had a busy couple of weeks.
well done everyone, such motivation going on in this thread at the moment.

WI shortly, just hope i lose something, with only 2lbs to go to goal weight it's a bit hit and miss at the moment on the scales.

How did WI go ? I haven't got to the end of the thread yet, I'm dying to know if you have done it !!

Finger crossed I will find out in a few mins when I read through everything !!! Eeeekkkk dead excited !

Rosie_Lee said:

1lb !! Well done :) gosh that goal it right there waiting for you !!!

Back