One stone at a time target/challenge.

Morgenmuffel said:
Well, I'm back in England and very tired after was up at about 4am this morning, which with the time difference would be 3am UK time! So considering I am over here to help look after my Dad with his broken femur you can imagine my delight when one of the first things he says to me is "You'll find you'll be eating much less while you're staying here." Yeah thanks Dad for the words of encouragement, feel like getting the next plane back home >.< The problem is he always is like this to me not just with weight and I have a habit of thinking "F**k it if you think so little of me then I'll just go ahead and prove you right" Arrrrgh... why can't he just shut up?

Oh no !! He obviously has no idea that his words cause wounds !! Prove him bloody wrong !! Go show him !! Tell him, that seeing as you have come over things will be done your way ! Simples ...

;)

Omg Kay you are so funny !!

At least you are true enuf to say you are "jealous" .... Apart from the roots !! Obv

Pmsl, luv it !!

I've got WI tomorrow !!! Dreading it, and I've never dreaded getting weighed, maybe it's coz I'm really trying !!

mollier said:
this sounds like the best way to do it, ive only just started but to have a first target of 16st1lb down from my current weight 17st1lb sounds a lot more achievable than saying my goal is 10st (which it is, but its going to take a while to get there :p)

slow and steady does it, bring on 16st1lb and good luck guys :D

Hi :) welcome to the thread !!

I'm assuming that your goal weight is 10 stone and not 7 (like galaxy girl thinks ?)

Slow and steady is deffo the way to look at it !

Which diet are you on ??

We all started on on WW on here, but not all of us are still on it, but we still come back to this thread for motivation etc and coz we all luv each other soooo much !!

Lisa xx

Just had chips, rice and curry from the chippy !!!! Boiled rice is good tho ye ??

I think I'll be ok tho, as I have been super strict all week with syns etc left over ;)

Lisa xx

galaxy-girl said:
Haha I'm proper thick sometimes. Thought maybe her height was 4 ft.
Kay xxx

You are very funny, I would love to live in Kay's la la land.... Just for a day tho !!

Lisa ;)

Cobra said:
You are very funny, I would love to live in Kay's la la land.... Just for a day tho !!

Lisa ;)

Even better I thought to myself well she's lost 3 stone already wi my reckoning ddeeeerrrrr
Kay xxxx

Gggggrrrrrr what is it with parents. Think some people find it hard to say nice things & give compliments it's some times easier to drag others down. I think that happens when people have a low opinion of them selves. Woman near us looks fab, lost loads of weight, toned up, goes jogging & I'm just like look at that fat b***h who does she think she is, needs to get her roots done etc. I'm just jealous cos she looks fab. Just keep focusing on how well you've done so far.
Kay xxxx

lmao, and thanks at least I can count on you guys for support :D How is the slimfast going? xxx

Omg Kay you are so funny !!

At least you are true enuf to say you are "jealous" .... Apart from the roots !! Obv

Pmsl, luv it !!

I've got WI tomorrow !!! Dreading it, and I've never dreaded getting weighed, maybe it's coz I'm really trying !!

Been there, I was always more nervous going to weigh in when I had stuck to plan then when I hadn't, I think it is because we don't want to be disappointed. Good luck and sure you'll have done great! xx

MM slimfast is goin ok. I'm now cross wi myself that I dint get weighed mon morn then at least I could see if it was workin. Gonna get weighed tomoz & hopefully I'm, well dont know what I'm hoping for. I think if I'm low 14's I'm ok wi that if I'm high 14's or even 15's I think I'll console myself wi a choc slimfast shake.
Also I AM going to start jogging but I've got 3 stitches in my back at mo where I had a mole removed. I'm scared if I start jogging now my stitches will erupt & I'll die of a massive blood loss. Lol
Is everyone else ok?
Kay xxx

galaxy-girl said:
MM slimfast is goin ok. I'm now cross wi myself that I dint get weighed mon morn then at least I could see if it was workin. Gonna get weighed tomoz & hopefully I'm, well dont know what I'm hoping for. I think if I'm low 14's I'm ok wi that if I'm high 14's or even 15's I think I'll console myself wi a choc slimfast shake.
Also I AM going to start jogging but I've got 3 stitches in my back at mo where I had a mole removed. I'm scared if I start jogging now my stitches will erupt & I'll die of a massive blood loss. Lol
Is everyone else ok?
Kay xxx

How are you finding the diet hun ?? I know a few people who do slim fast every now and then for a month or two and they do drop the weight, they do well as it is strict in a way .... They don't eat any food until tea time apart from the snack bars or fruit in between shakes.

I'm sat outside group now, I'll be going getting wi soon ..... I can't believe how nervous I feel about it. Last week I didn't even look at the scales, I don't think I will this week either. Infact I don't actually know how much I weigh exactly .... Coz they just tell you how much u have lost .... Gonna get my pack out now.

14.2 1/2

Would love to be under 14, just by 1/2 I'd be happy with !! Just to be in 13's would be super and I think it would spur me on so much !! But I think it will be next week that I am reaching my 1 Stone loss !! Can't believe it is nearly here !! Right in front of me !! There is no way I'll have lost 3lb, last weeks 2.5 loss was a big deal for me and I was I'll aswell. I'm babbling on with myself now, as I'm sooo nervous !!

Lisa xx

Stop babbling silly woman you'll be fine. If it's not this week it'll be next.
Finding diet ok cos I only ave to think bout 1 meal a day. Went & got weighed & I'm 14st 11. Oh dear :( least it gives me a starting point.
I'll keep at it & see how much I can lose this week. I am at London tomorrow so gonna ave to choose wisely
Kay xxx

cant actually believe it, well I can really.... put on 1/2 ... I couldn't stay for group meeting either as I have a meeting with my manager.

So I am going to stick at it, another week, be extra good... go swimming at least 4 times and gym 2 times, see how I go.

Im going to eat lots of veg, rice and meat and fruit, and try and stay away from eggs, I can easily eat 6 eggs a day, bet that doesn't do me any favours really.... I actually think that is what it may be. So I'll tell chris to only buy 12 eggs this week, and I will only eat 6 of them, Cody and Chris can eat the other 6.

Kay, 14,11.... Ok, so see today as your official wi day, and see how you do next week, and you are right, you will never see that number again dolly xx

Can you not get a couple of the slim fasts that are already made up ?? then you can drink them whilst you are there ??

Catch you all laters

Lisa xx

Think because you had a good loss last week & you were ill that's prob what affected you this week. I was also told on SW just because foods are "free" foods doesn't necessarily mean you can't eat as much as you want. For example if you ate potatoes till they came out of your ears you're gonna struggle to lose.
Gonna ave day off tomorrow in London then back to it on Sunday. I'm gonna try choosing wisely tho I did see an offer on vouchercloud if you buy dozen krispy kreme doughnuts you get a dozen free & keep avin to tell myself NO as I can easily eat a dozen myself & rest of em can share other dozen.
How's everyone else doin?
Kay xxx

1lb !! Well done :) gosh that goal it right there waiting for you !!!

thanks hun, hoping either this week or next, going to try and be good on hols x

Morgenmuffel said:
I'm good thanks Dolly, what exam did you have to sit? Hope it went well! xx

I've never been for tapas what sort of thing did you eat? I have however drunk sangria lol xx

Busy too but finally back on the losing train, welcome back :) xx

Sat the lean six sigma green belt exam. Got my results & failed by 2 questions - gutted!! Will have to re-sit soon :( x

I'm back from Southampton thank god! Catching up wiv washing, ironing, cleaning etc etc. Really disappointed in myself cos didn't hav much control over food & did sum naughty things whilst I was away :( Feel low today & think it's cos I've let myself down. Prob put on the 4lb I lost the other week. Hope my positive frame of mind hasnt disappeared! Had a quick read thru posts & it seems like ur all doin well on slimfast, sw, ww etc etc. keep it up ladies & I hope anyone close to the next stone gets there soon. Big kisses, missed u all xxxx

Is everyone else ok?
Kay xxx

Eeew, but perhaps you'd get saved by a handsome jogger lol. Did you have a good time in London? Sounds like the Slimfast is pretty good for you atm, don't worry that your start weight is a little higher then you hoped, in the past I used to give up on a diet because I'd put on 2 stone more then I had been the last time I started a diet because I saw it as losing weight that shouldn't have been there in the first place. Yup stupid but what they say is right your mind is more important then what food you eat. xx

cant actually believe it, well I can really.... put on 1/2 ... I couldn't stay for group meeting either as I have a meeting with my manager.

So I am going to stick at it, another week, be extra good... go swimming at least 4 times and gym 2 times, see how I go.

Im going to eat lots of veg, rice and meat and fruit, and try and stay away from eggs, I can easily eat 6 eggs a day, bet that doesn't do me any favours really.... I actually think that is what it may be. So I'll tell chris to only buy 12 eggs this week, and I will only eat 6 of them, Cody and Chris can eat the other 6.

Kay, 14,11.... Ok, so see today as your official wi day, and see how you do next week, and you are right, you will never see that number again dolly xx

Can you not get a couple of the slim fasts that are already made up ?? then you can drink them whilst you are there ??

Catch you all laters

Lisa xx

Oh honey, how you doing since then? I had a few bad weeks on SW when I had been 100% and it was so disappointing, but must have been down to my portion control in the end. I cut back on pasta and fruit and had a bit more success. I am sure next week will be much better for you xx

Sat the lean six sigma green belt exam. Got my results & failed by 2 questions - gutted!! Will have to re-sit soon :( x

Oh no, you'll deffo pass next time though. What is the exam for sounds martial artsy lol. xx

I'm back from Southampton thank god! Catching up wiv washing, ironing, cleaning etc etc. Really disappointed in myself cos didn't hav much control over food & did sum naughty things whilst I was away :( Feel low today & think it's cos I've let myself down. Prob put on the 4lb I lost the other week. Hope my positive frame of mind hasnt disappeared! Had a quick read thru posts & it seems like ur all doin well on slimfast, sw, ww etc etc. keep it up ladies & I hope anyone close to the next stone gets there soon. Big kisses, missed u all xxxx

Welcome back Dolly, don't be disappointed in yourself! Draw a line underneath and get your recipe books out and make a meal plan for the next week as my old SW consultant used to say "you never plan to fail you just fail to plan". Did you at least have a good time while you were away and enjoy the naughty treats you had? xx

Morgenmuffel said:
Eeew, but perhaps you'd get saved by a handsome jogger lol. Did you have a good time in London? Sounds like the Slimfast is pretty good for you atm, don't worry that your start weight is a little higher then you hoped, in the past I used to give up on a diet because I'd put on 2 stone more then I had been the last time I started a diet because I saw it as losing weight that shouldn't have been there in the first place. Yup stupid but what they say is right your mind is more important then what food you eat. xx

Oh honey, how you doing since then? I had a few bad weeks on SW when I had been 100% and it was so disappointing, but must have been down to my portion control in the end. I cut back on pasta and fruit and had a bit more success. I am sure next week will be much better for you xx

Oh no, you'll deffo pass next time though. What is the exam for sounds martial artsy lol. xx

Welcome back Dolly, don't be disappointed in yourself! Draw a line underneath and get your recipe books out and make a meal plan for the next week as my old SW consultant used to say "you never plan to fail you just fail to plan". Did you at least have a good time while you were away and enjoy the naughty treats you had? xx

Wish it was martial arts, wud probably have bin easier lol!! It's for project man, all x + y = z and all that?? Far 2 over my head. Had a choc fondue that was out of this world!! Will pay for it tom at wi tho :( xxx

Back