One stone at a time target/challenge.

Sat the lean six sigma green belt exam. Got my results & failed by 2 questions - gutted!! Will have to re-sit soon :( x

Oh Poo !

I'm back from Southampton thank god! Catching up wiv washing, ironing, cleaning etc etc. Really disappointed in myself cos didn't hav much control over food & did sum naughty things whilst I was away :( Feel low today & think it's cos I've let myself down. Prob put on the 4lb I lost the other week. Hope my positive frame of mind hasnt disappeared! Had a quick read thru posts & it seems like ur all doin well on slimfast, sw, ww etc etc. keep it up ladies & I hope anyone close to the next stone gets there soon. Big kisses, missed u all xxxx

I have felt low since friday, infact last might i ate 3 pieces of cheese on toast ( tho I grated the cheese..... so I feel as if that justifies it some how lol) now I feel crappy, so I have been a good girl all day ;)

Is this challenge still open?

Yes hun, you are more than welcome to join us !!

Lisa xx

Hope u are all well :D xx

Hi everyone , sorry been awol again hollie fell from a bouncy castle and fractured her arm so hopefully thts it for a long long time.

Lisa sorry about the half pound its lways the bloody same when you have been extra good

Gail sorry about the exam results hun but you will ace it next time and you will get back to diet too so dust yourself off x x

Kay good luck with sfast this wk
Hi carly and morgen hope all is good with you both.

Ive only flicked through the posts but ill read again later provided my 2 and a half year old dare devil doesnt get into any more trouble :(:(
Have a good day ladies x x

Hello !!

Just wanted to pop in and see how everyone is doing ??

I'm going to see if I have enough time to make blueberry muffins later.... Sound ideal to cure the sweet tooth I have at the moment !!

Lisa xx

Hope everyone is ok :) I put on this week but starting afresh. Hopefully can get on here more x

lulum1986 said:
What details do i need to give or what do i do

Hi hun, well there isn't anything you really need.

How many lbs do you need to loose to get to your next stone bracket ?? Start off there !!

All the best :)

Lisa xx

Hi lulum and welcome to the thread.

Hi to everyone else how are you all getting on ths wk. Im starting again today hoping to get off my gain. I was at 13'2 now 13'9 how bloody stupid am i when i was sooooo close to the 12s. Well moaning over good luck everyone this wk x x

hi everyone i'm back from camping and really enjoyed it, bricking it for WI tonight though. i did a lot of walking and tried to eat well most of the time, i'll have to wait and see.

hope you're all well. x

Rosie_Lee said:
hi everyone i'm back from camping and really enjoyed it, bricking it for WI tonight though. i did a lot of walking and tried to eat well most of the time, i'll have to wait and see.

hope you're all well. x

Hiya rosie welcome back glad you had a good time. Im sure you will do grand at wi tonight the walking will have been a great help. Let us know how you get on x x

Hiya rosie welcome back glad you had a good time. Im sure you will do grand at wi tonight the walking will have been a great help. Let us know how you get on x x

thanks hun x

i did it! yes i am goal weight :woohoo::wee:
can't quite believe it.

Oh my gosh that's flipping fantastic. I can't ever imaging getting to goal although I do know realistically it is achievable.
Anyways well done & now to maintain which is a challenge within itself. Kay xxx

Hey everyone, how are we all doin?
Just a thought but cos it's a stone at a time challenge do you think we ought to start with a list & how much we need to lose to get into the next stone. I know we enjoy all the chat on here especially about our wonderful MIL ;) but just wonder why people pop on then disappear. Just been browsing at other challenges & they have a list that you amend yourself after wi. Although I'm making this suggestion I don't think I can do it on my phone
Kay xxx

galaxy-girl said:
Just a thought but cos it's a stone at a time challenge do you think we ought to start with a list & how much we need to lose to get into the next stone. I know we enjoy all the chat on here especially about our wonderful MIL ;) but just wonder why people pop on then disappear. Just been browsing at other challenges & they have a list that you amend yourself after wi. Although I'm making this suggestion I don't think I can do it on my phone
Kay xxx

That sounds like a good idea. I've joined a July challenge and it does help having something to focus on.

I didn't do so well last week, I put 1.6lb on. :( I was kind of expecting that though and know why it happened. Time to learn from mistakes and carry on. :)

Rosie_Lee said:
thanks hun x

i did it! yes i am goal weight :woohoo::wee:
can't quite believe it.

Oh rosie hun well done and huge congatulations to you. Be soooooo proud of yourself x x

galaxy-girl said:
Kay xxx

Thats a great idea kay. Ill be a brave girl and start :(

Goose1 10lb to next stone

Does anyone know how to add on your phone. Just another question, I know I'm bit thick but say I'm 10st 3lb (wishful thinking) am I 3lb to next stone or 4? I dont want to be doin myself out of a lb lol
Kay xxx

galaxy-girl said:
Does anyone know how to add on your phone. Just another question, I know I'm bit thick but say I'm 10st 3lb (wishful thinking) am I 3lb to next stone or 4? I dont want to be doin myself out of a lb lol
Kay xxx

Lol know the feeling. Im 13 9.5 so i put 10 lb to bring me into the 12s. I dont know how to add on a phone but let me know if ya like and ill add you x x

Goose1 said:
Lol know the feeling. Im 13 9.5 so i put 10 lb to bring me into the 12s. I dont know how to add on a phone but let me know if ya like and ill add you x x

Hold on think I've got it wrong anyway? Are we doing losing a stone at a time so at mo I've lost nowt or are we doin next stone bracket down?
Kay xxx

galaxy-girl said:
Hold on think I've got it wrong anyway? Are we doing losing a stone at a time so at mo I've lost nowt or are we doin next stone bracket down?
Kay xxx

God im as bad sure the thread is one stone at a time so we all are starting at 14lb:(

Back