One stone at a time target/challenge.

Rosie_Lee said:
thanks hun x

i did it! yes i am goal weight :woohoo::wee:
can't quite believe it.

Bloody well done :) you must be over the moon !!

Well done hun
X

Lisa xx

I am 14.3 so I have 3 1/2 to get into the next stone bracket, which would also be my first stone

Tho seeing as I've just had a macdonalds chicken burger meal with hot chocolate, and yesterday I ate fish and chips :(

Really pissed off at the moment, I'm not going to wi tomorrow either, I am thinking of just going it alone, SW is good, just not for me !! I'm not paying a fiver each week to feel depressed, I'm not loosing enough and it's pissing me right off !

Anyway, 3 1/2 to next stone bracket :)

Lisa xx sorry for moaning !!

thankyou all so much :D

hopefully you'll all be joining me soon.
bit nervous to be honest, heard maintenance is hard but i know one thing i'll never put that weight back on.

Cobra said:
I am 14.3 so I have 3 1/2 to get into the next stone bracket, which would also be my first stone

Tho seeing as I've just had a macdonalds chicken burger meal with hot chocolate, and yesterday I ate fish and chips :(

Really pissed off at the moment, I'm not going to wi tomorrow either, I am thinking of just going it alone, SW is good, just not for me !! I'm not paying a fiver each week to feel depressed, I'm not loosing enough and it's pissing me right off !

Anyway, 3 1/2 to next stone bracket :)

Lisa xx sorry for moaning !!

It is really hard to find a diet that works for you. I was feeling exactly same, wasting money on classes which I felt I was getting nothing from. I think tho at mo slimfast is working for me. I don't feel hungry or deprived but know long term I can't carry on with 2 shakes & a meal. Now that the list has started with weight loss till next stone bracket let's all all to it as seeing it wrote down may give us a little bit of motivation.
Kay xxx

Goose1 said:
Goose1 10lb to next stone

Goose1. 10lb to next stone (0lb lost 10lb to go)
Galaxygirl 12lb to next stone 0lb lost 12 to go)
Cobra. 3.5lb to next stone (0lb lost 3.5lb to go)
Whoopsadolly 3.5lb to next stone 0lb lost 3.5 to go)

Goose1 said:
Whoopsadolly 3.5lb to next stone 0lb lost 3.5 to go)

Ah thankyou so much. Hope it gives me the boost I need
Kay xxx

galaxy-girl said:
Ah thankyou so much. Hope it gives me the boost I need
Kay xxx

Me too i have seriously lost my mojo . Hopefully this gives us all a boot in the bum :):)

I've added myself and sorted the list into alphabetical order so as it grows it'll be easier to find yourself. :)

Stef84 3lbs to next stone (0lb lost 3lb to go)
Whoopsadolly 3.5lb to next stone (0lb lost 3.5 to go)

Stef you are a star. Good job someone knows what they're doin,lol.
Well WI today, let's see how much I can take off on our new list. Although I've been good I need to consider the naughtiness of London on sat so we'll see
Kay xxx

galaxy-girl said:
Stef you are a star. Good job someone knows what they're doin,lol.
Well WI today, let's see how much I can take off on our new list. Although I've been good I need to consider the naughtiness of London on sat so we'll see
Kay xxx

Good luck x x

Drum roll please ladies, I'm back on the dieting wagon. Can someone update me a LOSS of FOUR LB. lol. I'm so happy I cud wet myself then that would be another lb off lol
Kay xxx

Drum roll please ladies, I'm back on the dieting wagon. Can someone update me a LOSS of FOUR LB. lol. I'm so happy I cud wet myself then that would be another lb off lol
Kay xxx

well done, great loss x

galaxy-girl said:
Kay xxx

Aww kay well done fanastic x x

Galaxygirl 12lb to next stone (4lb lost 8lb to go)
Stef84 3lbs to next stone (0lb lost 3lb to go)
Whoopsadolly 3.5lb to next stone (0lb lost 3.5 to go)

Back