One stone at a time target/challenge.

galaxy-girl said:
Drum roll please ladies, I'm back on the dieting wagon. Can someone update me a LOSS of FOUR LB. lol. I'm so happy I cud wet myself then that would be another lb off lol
Kay xxx

Well done!

Drum roll please ladies, I'm back on the dieting wagon. Can someone update me a LOSS of FOUR LB. lol. I'm so happy I cud wet myself then that would be another lb off lol
Kay xxx

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !!
Kay, I'm super happy for you !!

WELL DONE GIRL, now toddle off and do the looser dance !! WOOP WOOP !!

well, I have gone and seen a Cambridge consultant today, and I'm going to give that a bash... £52.75 later, I left with a bag of shakes, soups, porridges etc

I start tomorrow ! fingers crossed for me ladies, as if this doesn't work, then I will officially give up.

So My CD weigh in is 14.3... So still 3.5 till I will be in the next stone bracket!

I better bloody get in it next week !

Lisa xx

Cobra said:
well, I have gone and seen a Cambridge consultant today, and I'm going to give that a bash... £52.75 later, I left with a bag of shakes, soups, porridges etc

I start tomorrow ! fingers crossed for me ladies, as if this doesn't work, then I will officially give up.

So My CD weigh in is 14.3... So still 3.5 till I will be in the next stone bracket!

Lisa xx

With the cambridge are u just allowed shakes & stuff no other stuff other than fruit/veg. For me I feel like I've turned a corner with slimfast. Because I know I can only ave a 100 kcal snack, that's all I've had. When I was on ww I was like " oh I can ave a cream bun & I'll just point it" then my eating got out of control. I honestly don't feel as hungry. I think you've made a good decision doin cambridge & you'll be in the next stone bracket next week.
Kay xxx

With the cambridge are u just allowed shakes & stuff no other stuff other than fruit/veg. For me I feel like I've turned a corner with slimfast. Because I know I can only ave a 100 kcal snack, that's all I've had. When I was on ww I was like " oh I can ave a cream bun & I'll just point it" then my eating got out of control. I honestly don't feel as hungry. I think you've made a good decision doin cambridge & you'll be in the next stone bracket next week.
Kay xxx

There are "steps" in the plan, Im on Step One, which means, I have shakes/soups ONLY.

no fruit or anything.

Its classed as a Very Low Calorie Diet, VLC, as I will be on under 500 calories a day.

After about 2 days, my body will go into Keytosis, where it will start looking for other ways to get energy, and that will be from my big mound of stored fat, it will use that.

I know Im going to really struggle the first few days, but Im starting tomorrow :)

I really hope you are right Kay, and that I will be in the next stone bracket next week !

Lisa xx

There are "steps" in the plan, Im on Step One, which means, I have shakes/soups ONLY.

no fruit or anything.

Its classed as a Very Low Calorie Diet, VLC, as I will be on under 500 calories a day.

After about 2 days, my body will go into Keytosis, where it will start looking for other ways to get energy, and that will be from my big mound of stored fat, it will use that.

I know Im going to really struggle the first few days, but Im starting tomorrow :)

I really hope you are right Kay, and that I will be in the next stone bracket next week !

Lisa xx

Good Luck. :)
I'm intrigued by the Cambridge Diet so I'll be keeping an eye on how you get on. :) How long will the stuff you've got for £52.75 last you?

Stef84 said:
I'm intrigued by the Cambridge Diet so I'll be keeping an eye on how you get on. :) How long will the stuff you've got for £52.75 last you?

I did something similar last yr called lipotrim. 3 shakes a day that were quite bland. Not allowed milk, lemon in tea or water, no chewing gum & the worst thing when your body is in ketosis the side effect is smelly breath. On a positive I lost a stone in a month. However if you eating ANYTHING it knocks ur body out of ketosis & it takes about 3 days to get back in. It was very tough but works & that cost around £30 per wk.
Kay xxx

It only cost me that much as I had extra things on,

I have enough for 7 days, next fri morning, I will be going getting my next batch.

Lisa xx

galaxy-girl said:
Kay xxx

Sooooooooooo proud of u mrs!!!! Well dun. Kay is back to kick ass!! Xxxxx

Cobra said:

Lisa xx

Cd is supposed to b fab hun. A friend of mine lost a stone in a week!! Wish I cud afford it, wud defo join in wiv ya. Good luck xxxxx

Bloody hell 1 stone! Jesus,

I can't really afford it, but to be honest, but when you break it down its about a £5 a day, but I won't be eating anything but what I have so, Im hoping the shopping bill comes down a bit, as when Im on SW or WW my food bill is quite high with all the fruit and veg etc

How ya doing anyway dolly ?

Lisa xx

galaxy-girl said:
Oh you better believe it lady & u are first in line for a good ass kickin lol
Kay xxxx

Hey! Bin good lately! Had pizza's bought for us today in work cos bin so busy, was good girl & refused, bought a jacket potato instead. Gave myself a lil pat on the back for that :) Just thought of sumthing else we cud all do to help us. Shud we all post one positive thing diet wise that we have dun each day & one thing we cud hav dun better. Mite give us all sum tips x

Cobra said:
Bloody hell 1 stone! Jesus,

I can't really afford it, but to be honest, but when you break it down its about a £5 a day, but I won't be eating anything but what I have so, Im hoping the shopping bill comes down a bit, as when Im on SW or WW my food bill is quite high with all the fruit and veg etc

How ya doing anyway dolly ?

Lisa xx

I'm not bad thanx hun, manic in work at mo but at least it stops me eating lol! Do u work? R u xcited about starting cd? Bet u can't wait. I had a lil blip last week but other than that bin quite focused for a few weeks. Goin Spain 3 weeks mon so want to b as gud as possible. Gettin bit stressed about sitting round pool wiv my belly hanging out. Thinking of getting a burka ha ha xxxx

whoopsadolly said:
Hey! Bin good lately! Had pizza's bought for us today in work cos bin so busy, was good girl & refused, bought a jacket potato instead. Gave myself a lil pat on the back for that :) Just thought of sumthing else we cud all do to help us. Shud we all post one positive thing diet wise that we have dun each day & one thing we cud hav dun better. Mite give us all sum tips x

That's a good idea. Is ur good thing jkt spud instead of pizza. My good thing is this :- got weighed in boots today then was so chuffed I headed to thorntons for little reward. Instead of buying a full bag of toffee like normal & trogging the lot I bought 5 mini bags for £3 & savoured 1 bag. That's all I've had, just the 1 & that is deffo a step in right direction for me.
Kay xxxx

whoopsadolly said:
Cd is supposed to b fab hun. A friend of mine lost a stone in a week!! Wish I cud afford it, wud defo join in wiv ya. Good luck xxxxx

STONE IN A WEEK !!!!! crikey, that is good going.
Like you say Lisa, when you take in to account your not buying any other food it's not bad value for money. I too found ww & sw expensive when you're stocking up on fresh fruit. Although that's the best option to snack on it's deffo not the cheapest
Kay xxxx

galaxy-girl said:
That's a good idea. Is ur good thing jkt spud instead of pizza. My good thing is this :- got weighed in boots today then was so chuffed I headed to thorntons for little reward. Instead of buying a full bag of toffee like normal & trogging the lot I bought 5 mini bags for £3 & savoured 1 bag. That's all I've had, just the 1 & that is deffo a step in right direction for me.
Kay xxxx

Yep, good thing for me was jacket instead of pizza. Thing I cud hav dun better - had a handful of malteasers just cos they was in my desk. Well dun in thorntons. It's mad init that we go overboard sometimes wen we know how gud we feel web we've stayed in control xx

My Positive for the day

I went and bought all my CD stuff and am raring to go !

Lisa xx

Yay u!! How much does it cost for a normal weeks stuff lisa? X

I had to pay at joining thing of 5.00 and then 2 quid a milkshake, so 3 milkshakes a day.

2.00 x 3 x 7 = 42 quid

Lisa

Back