One stone at a time target/challenge.

Still doing slimfast & finding it ok as I don't ave to think about food too much. I feel when the choice of food is taken away I'm not thinking about what I can eat next.
Where is everyone else? I hope we're all being good girlies. Why did girlies come up as Gurkhas on my predictive text??????
I'm really really really looking forward to some weight loss updates tomorrow
Kay xxx

Still doing slimfast & finding it ok as I don't ave to think about food too much. I feel when the choice of food is taken away I'm not thinking about what I can eat next.
Where is everyone else? I hope we're all being good girlies. Why did girlies come up as Gurkhas on my predictive text??????
I'm really really really looking forward to some weight loss updates tomorrow
Kay xxx

Im sat here thinking about food... I think I will make the porridge, and go to bed xx

Ssssooooooo nearly 24 hrs since last post. WHERE IS EVERYONE????? think I'm gonna start keeping a register, joke. I'm hoping everyone is quiet cos they're busy bein good & not cos they're busy bein bad.
Speak soon Kay xxx

galaxy-girl said:
Ssssooooooo nearly 24 hrs since last post. WHERE IS EVERYONE????? think I'm gonna start keeping a register, joke. I'm hoping everyone is quiet cos they're busy bein good & not cos they're busy bein bad.
Speak soon Kay xxx

I'm here hun!!! Had free Monday today cos wi day but straight back on it tom. Really must stop having free Mondays! X

I'm here ! But briefly !! I'm in bed, going to sleep soon after I watch heart of Dixie.

I've been 100% good today !!

Hence me being hungry !

How did you wi go dolly ??

Lisa xx

OMG OMG OMG !!

Just had to come on, I know I shouldn't weigh in mid week, BUT I was starving,and starting to talk myself into a Mcdonalds !

So I went and bought some new scales !

and they say

14 stone 0 lbs and 2 ounces!

which means I am 3 ounces off 13 stone.... Now I know that the consultants scales may differ to mine, but it really motivated me to keep at it :)

As long as on Friday, I am in the 13 stone bracket I DONT CARE !! wether it be 13.13, 13.9 or what ever, just to be in the 13's !! Then I will have done my first stone !! WOOP WOOP :)

Lisa xx

Cobra said:
I'm here ! But briefly !! I'm in bed, going to sleep soon after I watch heart of Dixie.

I've been 100% good today !!

Hence me being hungry !

How did you wi go dolly ??

Lisa xx

Well dun for bein 100% Lisa. I lost a lil pound this week but better than it goin on I suppose. Keep it up xxx

Please update tho Gail on your loss to keep it going & for people to join.
Well done Lisa hope you are in 13's on fri & hope I'm not far behind you. Tut tut on buying scales lol
Kay xxx

Goose1 said:
Cobra. 3.5lb to next stone (0lb lost 3.5lb to go)
Galaxygirl 12lb to next stone (4lb lost 8lb to go)
Goose1. 10lb to next stone (0lb lost 10lb to go)
Stef84 3lbs to next stone (0lb lost 3lb to go)
Whoopsadolly 3.5lb to next stone (1lb lost 2.5 to go)

Please update Gail now I've found it for you. Anyone else please add as we go along
Kay xxxx

Last edited:
Can I just tell you all, coz I'm amazed !!

Vanilla shake made with hot water and a spoonful of coffee tastes like a rich creamy latte !!

Lisa :)

Ok, Im getting a bit giddy !

Just weighed in again, it now shows 7lb loss.... Now Im not giddy at the number (apart from the fact it says im 13.11:) ), Im more happy that it says that I have lost weight a 2 different times of day, meaning, that I have deffo lost something, wether it be 1lb or 10lb, Im just happy knowing that something is working.

I now can't wait to weigh in a get an official wl on Friday ! I would love anything more than 2.5, Infact anything over 2.5 and I would be extatic! As I have never lost over that amount!!

Lisa xx

Have you not had anything other than the crumpets on day 1? Ave you stopped feeling as hungry now? Do you feel faint or lethargic or anything? I really hope you get a good loss this week & then that'll give you motivation to carry on
Kay xxx

I've lost 3lb this week, which puts me bang on 18st. 14lb to next stone!

Stef84 14lbs to next stone (0lb lost 14lb to go)

Stef84 said:
I've lost 3lb this week, which puts me bang on 18st. 14lb to next stone!

Stef84 14lbs to next stone (0lb lost 14lb to go)

Well dun stef!! U will b in the 17's b4 u know it :) x

Back