One stone at a time target/challenge.

Cobra said:
Ok, Im getting a bit giddy !

Just weighed in again, it now shows 7lb loss.... Now Im not giddy at the number (apart from the fact it says im 13.11:) ), Im more happy that it says that I have lost weight a 2 different times of day, meaning, that I have deffo lost something, wether it be 1lb or 10lb, Im just happy knowing that something is working.

I now can't wait to weigh in a get an official wl on Friday ! I would love anything more than 2.5, Infact anything over 2.5 and I would be extatic! As I have never lost over that amount!!

Lisa xx

Wow! How chuffed will u b if u get in next stone!!!! I feel excited myself to c how u do xx

Hiya ladies! Sorry not been on, but finally back home and not running around after Dad, mind you all that up and down stairs must've been good for me, sometimes I was up and down 3 times in a minute because he'd be wanting something different by the time I got back up lol... I am sure that was his plan to get me fitter :p

Firstly, great loss Kay, bet you were boogying down to the loser dance when you got that result! Slimfast certainly seems to be great for you, keep it up girl! xxx

Lisa, how brave of you for doing a VLCD 600 cals a day seems well scary, but it has deffo given you your mojo back! Keep it up, am really excited to know how much you lose this week. xxx PS I love Hart of Dixie, seen all of season 1 and can't wait for the next one, want to get me a Wade!!! Although I'm rooting for Zoe and George to get together :)

Well done Dolly! Someone once commented to me that a pound on is always heavier than a pound off, it is so true, don't be disappointed if you lost a pound a week for a year that would be 3 st 10 lbs! xxx

Well done Stef, deffo be in the 17s next week :) xx

As for me I weighed in this morning and have managed to lose 3.5 lbs shooting me well into the 18s, woooo! Must've been those stairs as I wasn't in control of the food just how much I ate of it. So very happy so 12 lbs until the 17s!!

Cobra. 3.5lb to next stone (0lb lost 3.5lb to go)
Galaxygirl 12lb to next stone (4lb lost 8lb to go)
Goose1. 10lb to next stone (0lb lost 10lb to go)
Morgenmuffel 12lbs to next stone (0lb lost 12 lb to go)
Stef84 14lbs to next stone (0lb lost 14lb to go)
Whoopsadolly 3.5lb to next stone (1lb lost 2.5 to go)

Sooooo glad you're back we've all missed you on here. So how's your dad? Is he on the road to recovery. 3.5lb loss is fab maybe run up & down the stairs a little more now you're home, lol. Just think what you could do with a diet as well.
Looking forward to lisas wi tomoz, no pressure. Think I'm gonna get weighed Monday morn as I'm working in morn & don't want to weigh later in day incase that affects my weight. Hoping for another loss but I think I'm asking too much to be in 13's maybe do that next week.
Kay xxx

Sooooo glad you're back we've all missed you on here. So how's your dad? Is he on the road to recovery. 3.5lb loss is fab maybe run up & down the stairs a little more now you're home, lol. Just think what you could do with a diet as well.
Looking forward to lisas wi tomoz, no pressure. Think I'm gonna get weighed Monday morn as I'm working in morn & don't want to weigh later in day incase that affects my weight. Hoping for another loss but I think I'm asking too much to be in 13's maybe do that next week.
Kay xxx

Aww thanks Kay, Dad's still in quite a lot of discomfort, we probably won't know until his x-ray on the 6th if it is healing properly but he is certainly managing a lot more now then he was when I got there, which is good :) Unfortunately I am only home for 2 days and then I am off to my Open University Summer School so more temptation to resist, but I managed to put on a pair of jeans and do the button up that were no where close to fitting before I left! Although not quite wearable if you know what I mean lol.

Good luck for Monday, think you have a good chance of getting into the next stone bracket, it will have been 10 days since last weigh in and you've been doing so well! xx

OMG !! 5lbs LOSS!!

Im really pleased with it, as I ate a chip butty last night ... I used fry lite tho!

I am now IN THE NEXT STONE BRACKET !!!!

So my new weight it 13.12 !!

Can't quite believe it !!

I weighed myself this morning before I went and it said 13.12, so my scales are the same as my consultants, which is good.

PLUS, its my 6th Day today, so I have not been on it for a full 7 days yet!... infact I started on sat morning.

I am soooo going to be in the NEXT STONE BRACKET for my holiday !! Aug 25th I go ! 5 weeks and 1 day, I should easily do 13lbs !

I can't actually believe I have just said, that I should easily have lost 13lbs in 5 weeks! It took me 10 months to loose 11lbs!

Super excited, and I am so happy.

Thanks to all your guys !!

Lisa xx

OMG !! 5lbs LOSS!!

Im really pleased with it, as I ate a chip butty last night ... I used fry lite tho!

I weighed myself this morning before I went and it said 13.12, so my scales are the same as my consultants, which is good.

PLUS, its my 6th Day today, so I have not been on it for a full 7 days yet!... infact I started on sat morning.

I am soooo going to be in the NEXT STONE BRACKET for my holiday !! Aug 25th I go ! 5 weeks and 1 day, I should easily do 13lbs !

I can't actually believe I have just said, that I should easily have lost 13lbs in 5 weeks! It took me 10 months to loose 11lbs!

Lisa xx

WooHooooooooooooo
Well done you! Cambridge has really worked for you, so pleased! You can deffo get that next stone bracket for your hols, I believe in you!!! xx

Well done Lisa, 5lb is amazing. Keep up the good work. Can you Imagine bein 12st summat for your hol? Eeeeekkkkkk
Kay xxx

galaxy-girl said:
Well done Lisa, 5lb is amazing. Keep up the good work. Can you Imagine bein 12st summat for your hol? Eeeeekkkkkk
Kay xxx

Oh I know !! It's just too exciting ! I can actually visualise me in the future actually being slimmer !

But I have done my first target 1 stone !

Lisa xx

Morgenmuffel said:
WooHooooooooooooo
Well done you! Cambridge has really worked for you, so pleased! You can deffo get that next stone bracket for your hols, I believe in you!!! xx

Thank you Hun ! It means a lot to know you all have my back :)

There is no way I would have done it, with out all your help and support !

Lisa xx

Cobra said:
OMG !! 5lbs LOSS!!

Lisa xx

Yippee!!!! Well dun hun. Made up for ya. That loss will spur u on to keep goin. U will defo b in ur next stone for ur hols xxxx

whoopsadolly said:
Yippee!!!! Well dun hun. Made up for ya. That loss will spur u on to keep goin. U will defo b in ur next stone for ur hols xxxx

Thanks hun !!

How we all doin? All ok? Well I'm gonna ave little moan & thought I'd come on here to do it before I hit the choc.
So David bin in London all week , yippee, & me & kids got along fine. He came back yest & I was a bit gggrrrrr cos he spoilt peace & quiet. Then today he's been sat on his fat arse for 2 hr as soon as I start prepin tea he's in kitchen in my way fillin a bucket to clean his golf clubs ggggrrrrrrr. Then Zak been playing wi some lads all afternoon, zaks 8 these other lads are 10 &12. They play this daft game on their scooter where they ave to clear these jumps & others judge em on jump they do. Zak comes in nearly in tears cos this lad said he dint do this jump & then when it was this lads turn Zak said well you dint do it. You know normal kids stuff. So it carries on like that & this lad says to Zak if you dont shut it I'll smash your f***ing face in. So I jump up & David stops me from going out to say summat cos he says Zak needs to stop come running to me & learn to fight back. Then David's blamin Zak for gettin into arguments all time sayin he needs to learn to button it. So I'm thinking we was all ok in week when he was in London & now I hate him even more. gggggrrrrrrr. Maybe I'm over protective of my son but why should I be allowing another lad not only to swear at him but also threaten him.
Kay xxx

Quick reply as I'm at a wedding !! Lol :) in the toilet writing this !

Aww chick, us mums are over protective ! We can't help it !

As for the hubby ! Well I totally know where you are coming from ! Mine is the same :/ I love it when he stays away !!!

But if you are going to cheat, cheat sensibly ! Eat something proper that ain't laden with sugars and fats etc ! As you won't feel guilty ( well not as much as eating a bar of choccie )

Start again tomorrow !

Breath deeply !

Lisa xx

Hope you had good time at the wedding, Lisa.
I was fuming all night. I wish he worked away every week bur unfortunately doesn't :(
I did have a bar of choc but I've only got myself to blame as there's only me shoving stuff in my mouth. Everytime I went in kitchen & I came back with a piece he looked at me to see what I'd got as if to say should you be eating that.
So today I'm gonna be 100% & drink loads & loads of water & hopefully wi will be kind in the morning.
Where is everyone else?
Kay xxx

Hello my lovelies!!!! Hope u are well!!!

Sorry for being AWOL!

Can I join the list? I think I'm currently 8lbs to next stone...

Will try and get on here more often xx

Cobra. 13lb to next stone (0lb lost 13lb to go)
Carlylanky 8lb to next stone (0lb lost 8lb to go)
Galaxygirl 12lb to next stone (4lb lost 8lb to go)
Goose1. 10lb to next stone (0lb lost 10lb to go)
Morgenmuffel 12lbs to next stone (0lb lost 12 lb to go)
Stef84 14lbs to next stone (0lb lost 14lb to go)
Whoopsadolly 3.5lb to next stone (1lb lost 2.5 to go)

Oooppps forgot the 140 bit on end of ur name. Will amend when I update my weight tomoz. Good to see you back. Hope your well
Kay xxx

Thanks darling :D

How is everyone doing? What's happening in everyones world? X

Well this has fallen to only a few regular posters. We need to get a few more on board.
I'm on slimfast & lost 4lb in my first week & gonna wi in morn. Had a bad wkend due to kids & hubby stressin me out. Just hoping for a loss. When are you are bridesmaid Carly? Are you happy with your dress. Are you still goin for the teaching in sept?
Kay xxx

Hey hun! Awesome loss!! Hope WI goes ok!

I am defo starting teaching :) I'm bridesmaid two weeks yesterday! Really worrying and fallen out with bride! Will all sort itself I'm sure :) x

Back