One stone at a time target/challenge.

CarlyLanky140 said:
Hey hun! Awesome loss!! Hope WI goes ok!

I am defo starting teaching :) I'm bridesmaid two weeks yesterday! Really worrying and fallen out with bride! Will all sort itself I'm sure :) x

Oh no!! Is the bride being bridezilla ?!

I'm sure you will make up ready for the big day :)

I started Cambridge diet, 1st week lost 5lb ! 2nd weigh in will be Friday

Lisa x

Morgenmuffel said:
Hi ladies, really quick post to tell you I'm alive, internet in hotel is absolute poo, pooer than poo in fact! Good luck this week and I'll be back at the weekend xxx

See you at weekend !

I've had a stressful weekend, my niece got rushed into hospital having convulsions through temperature, on way back home at night I was in the middle of a shooting ! Omg I bobbed myself ! By the time I finished with police it was midnight.

I had a packet of crisps and toffee crisp in hospital but I was there all day and night, plus had a few other cheats, so I dread to think what the scales say this Friday ! Bit nervous really, but I'll stick to it religiously this week.

Lisa xx

Sounds like a horrid weekend!! U did so well to have just those couple of bad things!! X

Put on 2.5 so fresh start yet again :) walked to work this morning and currently walking home and then off to gym x

MM fancy staying in hotel with pooer than poo Internet. Lol
Lisa, omg what an eventful wkend. Hope ur niece is ok now. Why dont hospitals sell better choice of foods when they promote healthy eating. I would of ate alot more to be honest so you did well. Are you back on it today?
Carly, at least you're back on it. That little gain will be off by next week.
I didn't get weighed today as the weathers been glorious here & Zak was bored(on day 1 of hol) so we went to park. It was really fab tho cos they have these rangers & there was an inflatable footy pitch, tennis, space hoppers, cricket & boxing. Zak was kept entertained while I read my book. Only had to pay for an ice cream which was £2 flaming 50. I dint mind so much as we had free entertainment
Keep up the good work everyone
Kay xxxx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Put on 2.5 so fresh start yet again :) walked to work this morning and currently walking home and then off to gym x

Oh no !! Fresh start, as you know you can do it ?

What happened with all this gym thing ?? Are you still going as often etc ?

Lisa xx

galaxy-girl said:
MM fancy staying in hotel with pooer than poo Internet. Lol
Lisa, omg what an eventful wkend. Hope ur niece is ok now. Why dont hospitals sell better choice of foods when they promote healthy eating. I would of ate alot more to be honest so you did well. Are you back on it today?
Carly, at least you're back on it. That little gain will be off by next week.
I didn't get weighed today as the weathers been glorious here & Zak was bored(on day 1 of hol) so we went to park. It was really fab tho cos they have these rangers & there was an inflatable footy pitch, tennis, space hoppers, cricket & boxing. Zak was kept entertained while I read my book. Only had to pay for an ice cream which was £2 flaming 50. I dint mind so much as we had free entertainment
Keep up the good work everyone
Kay xxxx

Oh no day 1 and bored !! Haha, when I was young (er) I was kicked out in the morning and didn't come home till the street lights were on ! Never got bored !

Are you not dying to get on the scales ?? I don't know how you can't see !!

Niece is home now :) got an infection :( she always cheers up when auntie Lisa is around, bless as soon as she saw me she wanted magic cuddles to make her better:(

Lisa xx

Am dying to get on scales but not got any in house cos I know I'd be constantly on them. I ave to go to boots to get weighed but Keep thinkin longer I leave it nearer I'll be to 13's. Really wanna get to 13 half for my hols if that's poss. I'm sure it is cos got 4 weeks to go
Kay xxx

Morgenmuffel said:
Hiya ladies! Sorry not been on, but finally back home and not running around after Dad, mind you all that up and down stairs must've been good for me, sometimes I was up and down 3 times in a minute because he'd be wanting something different by the time I got back up lol... I am sure that was his plan to get me fitter :p

Firstly, great loss Kay, bet you were boogying down to the loser dance when you got that result! Slimfast certainly seems to be great for you, keep it up girl! xxx

Lisa, how brave of you for doing a VLCD 600 cals a day seems well scary, but it has deffo given you your mojo back! Keep it up, am really excited to know how much you lose this week. xxx PS I love Hart of Dixie, seen all of season 1 and can't wait for the next one, want to get me a Wade!!! Although I'm rooting for Zoe and George to get together :)

Well done Dolly! Someone once commented to me that a pound on is always heavier than a pound off, it is so true, don't be disappointed if you lost a pound a week for a year that would be 3 st 10 lbs! xxx

Well done Stef, deffo be in the 17s next week :) xx

As for me I weighed in this morning and have managed to lose 3.5 lbs shooting me well into the 18s, woooo! Must've been those stairs as I wasn't in control of the food just how much I ate of it. So very happy so 12 lbs until the 17s!!

Cobra. 3.5lb to next stone (0lb lost 3.5lb to go)
Galaxygirl 12lb to next stone (4lb lost 8lb to go)
Goose1. 10lb to next stone (0lb lost 10lb to go)
Morgenmuffel 12lbs to next stone (0lb lost 12 lb to go)
Stef84 14lbs to next stone (0lb lost 14lb to go)
Whoopsadolly 3.5lb to next stone (1lb lost 2.5 to go)

Didn't know ur dad had bin poorly hun, hope he's ok now & ur not 2 tired wiv all the running around! Well dun on ur loss xxx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Hello my lovelies!!!! Hope u are well!!!

Sorry for being AWOL!

Can I join the list? I think I'm currently 8lbs to next stone...

Will try and get on here more often xx

Hiya chicken, sooooo good to hear from u. Hope ur doin well & ur not working 2 hard. Take care of urself :) x

CarlyLanky140 said:
Hey hun! Awesome loss!! Hope WI goes ok!

I am defo starting teaching :) I'm bridesmaid two weeks yesterday! Really worrying and fallen out with bride! Will all sort itself I'm sure :) x

Glad ur goin wiv the teaching Hun, bet u will love it. Oh no! Wots happened wiv u & bride? I'm sure it will all b down to her nerves & stress xxx

Morgenmuffel said:
Hi ladies, really quick post to tell you I'm alive, internet in hotel is absolute poo, pooer than poo in fact! Good luck this week and I'll be back at the weekend xxx

Glad ur still wiv us lol! It's so frustrating wen ur in a hotel. Internet never works!!!! Xx

Cobra said:
I've had a stressful weekend, my niece got rushed into hospital having convulsions through temperature, on way back home at night I was in the middle of a shooting ! Omg I bobbed myself ! By the time I finished with police it was midnight.

I had a packet of crisps and toffee crisp in hospital but I was there all day and night, plus had a few other cheats, so I dread to think what the scales say this Friday ! Bit nervous really, but I'll stick to it religiously this week.

Lisa xx

A shooting! Wtf! Was everyone ok? Jesus the most excitement we get round here is wen the postman gives us next doors post lol. Don't stress about the naughtys I'm sure u will make up for it this week. Hope ur lil niece is feeling better xx

Hello beautiful ladies! How r u all? I've jumped on Kay's slimfast band wagon & am giving it a go for the next 2 weeks until my hols. Hoping I can stick to it cos I don't really do milkshakes & hav gagged with every mouthful! Hope it will all b worth it xxx

Not been to gym in months! Bk to it now :D

Kay - well done on resisting scales!! Sounds like u had a nice day :D

Hope ur well Morgen and Gail :) x

The scales don't bother me to be honest I'd rather feel good than judge myself by a number.
Just been looking at your achievements Carly & a 9 inch loss on your waist is fab. It's great when your clothes start feeling looser & then you ave to buy next size down.
Kay xxx

Well it's day 2 of slimfast & I feel horrible! Had banging head all day & really bad stomach pains. Hav ibs so don't know whether something's triggered it off or if it's slimfast. Mite give it another try tom & c how it goes. Hope uve all had a gud day.

How's the cd goin Lisa? Ur very quiet, u ok? X

CarlyLanky140 said:
Not been to gym in months! Bk to it now :D

Kay - well done on resisting scales!! Sounds like u had a nice day :D

Hope ur well Morgen and Gail :) x

I'm fine hun, hope u r 2. It's do easy to get out of the swing of exercise isn't it. Not making excuses but I've bin far 2 busy at work to exercise, hav to start doin sum v soon tho xxx

Back