One stone at a time target/challenge.

Not sure the inches are accurate anymore - night need to update! Lol

Awww bless u Gail - slimfast sounds tough :( x

Sorry, I've not been around much, been quite busy and to be honest I've not been sticking to the plan much at all. That being said I've managed to lose 2lbs this week!

Cobra. 3.5lb to next stone (0lb lost 3.5lb to go)
Galaxygirl 12lb to next stone (4lb lost 8lb to go)
Goose1. 10lb to next stone (0lb lost 10lb to go)
Morgenmuffel 12lbs to next stone (0lb lost 12 lb to go)
Stef84 14lbs to next stone (2lb lost 12lb to go)
Whoopsadolly 3.5lb to next stone (1lb lost 2.5 to go)

Stef84 said:
Sorry, I've not been around much, been quite busy and to be honest I've not been sticking to the plan much at all. That being said I've managed to lose 2lbs this week!

Cobra. 3.5lb to next stone (0lb lost 3.5lb to go)
Galaxygirl 12lb to next stone (4lb lost 8lb to go)
Goose1. 10lb to next stone (0lb lost 10lb to go)
Morgenmuffel 12lbs to next stone (0lb lost 12 lb to go)
Stef84 14lbs to next stone (2lb lost 12lb to go)
Whoopsadolly 3.5lb to next stone (1lb lost 2.5 to go)

Well done stef x

Well done Stef x

well done on your losses, hope everyone is ok.

well iv been maintaining but was nervous going to the meeting tonight, not been for two weeks but i sts so thats good.
hope u all get through to your next stone in no time.

bit frightened to put my points up too far to be honest, only put them up 1 instead of 3 but i was still on 29pp, never dropped them.
so now on 30 and i seem to be holding, if i start to lose i'll put them up another one.
it's a balancing act xxx

Rosie_Lee said:
bit frightened to put my points up too far to be honest, only put them up 1 instead of 3 but i was still on 29pp, never dropped them.
so now on 30 and i seem to be holding, if i start to lose i'll put them up another one.
it's a balancing act xxx

Hi rosie, hope ur well. I can only dream of putting points up & not down lol xxx

Wow well done maintaining :) I can only dream lol x

Hi rosie, hope ur well. I can only dream of putting points up & not down lol xxx

Wow well done maintaining :) I can only dream lol x

i felt same, never thought i could get to goal weight.
i think it's getting in the right mindset, it's took a few years and a few attempts but i got there in the end.
you can aswell xxx

Thanks petal :) we all will :) x

Hiya all, didn't stick wiv the slimfast, didn't feel very well on it. Decided I'm just gonna try to eat healthy & get back to ww after my hols. How's everyone else? It's very quiet on here - u all bein naughty lol! Hows the cd lisa? How much did lose this week? Xxx

I've been bad too. I blame it on kids bein off school. Gonna try to eat healthy too but really knuckle down in sept & try to get in 12's for Xmas
Kay xxx

Where is everyone?? Hope ur all having a nice weekend. Is nobody posting cos they've been naughty? We need to cum on here for support & inspiration good or bad. My ww leader sent me a text the other day that said - remember every day that ur gud ur a lil step closer to goal & everyday u go over ur points u push ur goal a lil further away. So true! :) xxx

Sorry. I'm here. I've been good but busy. Hoping WI goes ok tomorrow :)

Sorry slim fast didn't suit u hun. Healthy eating sounds good :)

How is everyone? X

Hi all !!

I wasn't getting any notifications!!

I was off plan last week as it was impossible to keep up with so many things to do whilst being out etc

Back on it now tho, wi this Friday :)

I've been busy working a lot, he'll my diary is nearly full for Xmas all ready :)

Dolly ... Slim fast didn't work for me, I'm soo glad cd doesn't taste like sf or I wouldn't stick to it !

Lisa xx

When does everyone WI? I'm tonight so will update u all later

Good luck any Monday weighers xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
When does everyone WI? I'm tonight so will update u all later

Good luck any Monday weighers xx

Friday morning for me !

Good luck with your wi !

Back