One stone at a time target/challenge.

CarlyLanky140 said:
Sorry. I'm here. I've been good but busy. Hoping WI goes ok tomorrow :)

Sorry slim fast didn't suit u hun. Healthy eating sounds good :)

How is everyone? X

Do cup cakes count as healthy eating? Lol!! Bin working on a project for the last 6 weeks or so & it's gone live today so cakes & chocs at work etc. oh well, tomorrow is another day :) x

Cobra said:
Hi all !!

I wasn't getting any notifications!!

I was off plan last week as it was impossible to keep up with so many things to do whilst being out etc

Back on it now tho, wi this Friday :)

I've been busy working a lot, he'll my diary is nearly full for Xmas all ready :)

Dolly ... Slim fast didn't work for me, I'm soo glad cd doesn't taste like sf or I wouldn't stick to it !

Lisa xx

Keep going hun - only 148 sleeps to Christmas!!! Don't know where this year has gone xx

I've not been getting notifications either. I thought everyone was bein quiet.
I've been busy shopping for my hols & I got the best bargain ever yesterday. It was from good ole primark & a pair of swim shorts for hubby & they were reduced to ONE QUID. Can anyone beat that for a bargain. I love a good bargain but hubby was like primark!!!! Until I told him they were similar to a Paul smith pair I'd seen in a magazine. Erm bull & s**t springs to mind. Haha. Even if he dunt wear em I cud use em as apple catchers lol
Kay xxx

whoopsadolly said:
Do cup cakes count as healthy eating? Lol!! Bin working on a project for the last 6 weeks or so & it's gone live today so cakes & chocs at work etc. oh well, tomorrow is another day :) x

I wish cup cakes were classed as healthy eating !! I'd be super slim

whoopsadolly said:
Keep going hun - only 148 sleeps to Christmas!!! Don't know where this year has gone xx

You know how to cheer a girl up lol!!

This year has gone so fast !! I don't wanna feel like I do this time next year ... 2012 is my year !

galaxy-girl said:
I've not been getting notifications either. I thought everyone was bein quiet.
I've been busy shopping for my hols & I got the best bargain ever yesterday. It was from good ole primark & a pair of swim shorts for hubby & they were reduced to ONE QUID. Can anyone beat that for a bargain. I love a good bargain but hubby was like primark!!!! Until I told him they were similar to a Paul smith pair I'd seen in a magazine. Erm bull & s**t springs to mind. Haha. Even if he dunt wear em I cud use em as apple catchers lol
Kay xxx

Pmsl !! Bargain that tho isn't it !!

I'm going to have to check everyday, as I'm still not getting notifications !! Glad its not just me :£

I lost 4lbs :D

Hope u are all ok gang :) xx

Had to come on and tell you !! My jeans are baggy !! They were tight 3 weeks ago !

That's awesome Lisa! X

How's everyone doing ??

I had pizza and chips and beans last night :0 well pizza fingers, 4 !!

Only because I had no chicken or broccoli !!

Feel really tired today, got no energy, feel a bit worried about weigh in, I think 2 lb this week, but I would be really pleased with it, next week I would like 5lb.

I'll say this tho, I'm not hungry one bit. I deffo use food as a comforter, as last night I was really tired (after I ate my tea) which I'm now thinking is down to the carbs....then I wanted chocolate.

Sometimes I think I'm in denial about my eating habits... I need to really get a grip as when I'm doing well I totally sabotage my diet. What's that all about ?

Need a good clear out of my mind and body !

I was in ketosis yesterday, and I totally ****ed it up by eating tea :(

Lisa xx

I'm totally off the dieting wagon but still coming on for inspiration.
So on the cd if you're in ketosis you can still ave chicken & broccoli?
Even a loss of 2lb is a good loss & should still be pleased with that. At least you didnt eat choc
Kay xxx

U will pull it back Lisa :) I'm sure u will get back to ketosis fairly quick

At least u are still with us Kay x

X

Stick at it Lisa. A girl at work has lost 2 stone in 30 days on cd! I'm just trying not to b a piggy at mo. Straight back to it after my hols (go on Monday for 10 days). I'm 40 next year & WILL NOT b fat & 40!! X

hello everyone ,i feel like a stalker ,i still kept up with this thread but havent been writing owt .im 13.5 lbs to my next stone bracket is that how youre doing it ? ive lost 11.5 lbs so far but in the last stone-age .how is the shakey thing going lisa and kay ? ive not been sticking to sw diet last couple of weeks.ex of ten bloody years told me he didnt want to speak to me anymore (difficult with 2 teenage sons ),ive been trying to keep on the right side of him because of the boys ,he was a terror,mm seems i shouldnt have wasted my time .rant over.started sw today i want to wear nice clothes and not feel like mary from coronation st ! x daisy

Hey hun :) welcome!! :) c

Back