one to chew on over dinner?

You lot are disgusting. poor Gary his willy must be burning......meant to say his ears

Hahahahaha poor me, Garry already thinks im easy lol xx

I'll do lines hun lol xx

PMSL @ this thread.... i JUST HAD TO REPLY!
I was watching a TV programme bout a guy with a small willy, (3 inches when hard) ahem! And he was considering surgery, ... the doc that was examining him said he could have lipo for the great wodge of fat he had at the base, (he was over weight) and to show him, he actually pulled the wodge of fat up and pushed it in, sorta, lol, and hey preston, his willy grew 2 inches! lol
So it deffinatley is the weight loss that actualy reveals.............

THE BEAST WITHIN!:whip:

Lol x

Thanks for all your interest and replies I actually blushed:p
Shazza of course I would ask that question I'd be worried if you asked it:D. Tracy you just never cease to amaze me with your vulgarity, chicken for tea hey how can chicken and my willy be in the same thread - well I guess there both fowl;) Lilo aren't you getting any tut tut. Mini would it be wise to have a sticky willy thread:eek:.Toni I also saw that geezer with the size problem, I couldnt ask loads of strangers about that problem, man he had balls (but that was all):D Gemma your correct I think its got to be down to the weight loss and that pad at the base, the other thing which as obviously helped I gave him a number one last week and this does help.
I will try not to post such threads again, thanks again all. XXXX;)

Lol you are very welcome honey!! :p:D:D xxx

'you asking'

thats when I got out of bed this morning xxx

lol xx

i cant believe we are still talking about Garry,s thing.....and you all said that dieting doesnt increase your sex drive..........you lot are sex mad.......lol

It was a genuine concern, the rapid groth of my manhood and all they do is mock me:(x sex sex sex huh!

Back