One whole year!

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
Today, Girls and Boys, is officially 1 whole year since i sat at my first slimming world meeting, had my first weigh in.. and said the words 'i dont think i can do this!'

Seems so long ago now, and i thought i'd share with you.. Because im proud of myself for doing it, even if im still a few pounds from target, i am proud of myself.

This is my 2nd week of staying the same.. even a few months back i would have been really upset, but being so close now.. its dawning on me just how far iv come, and that really deep down.. i am happy with myself now. So even if it takes a while to shift those last 5 pounds.. its okay.. cause im happy!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thats bloody brilliant, not just that you've shifted the weight, which is fabulous in itself but the fact you are so happy with youself and being young (like me) it gives me real hope as I start to loose more and more, I will like myself more and more - Fern you are an inspiration, congratulations, Natt xxx

Congraulations, u have made sit up and think. I was having a bad morning, wondering why i bother. Your post has really inspired me to keep on going. Thank You :D

well done fern you have achieved so much in one year and inspire so many other people on this forum too:)

Happy Anniversary!

Congratulations on your heroic success- what an inspration for us all!

You look fantastic
xxxx

Well done Fern! :D You shoudl quite rightly be proud of yourself. You have done fantastically well. Really happy for you hun! :d

k XX

That is just amazing and a lesson to peeps like me who want it all off right now and get despondent! Youv'e done so well and I have to say your posts always make me chuckle!

Congratulations on your acheivement, you have done so well, good luck for moving those last few stubborn pounds..

Good post St. Fern! ;)
xxx

well done you really have come a long way, it just goes to show that if you put ur mind to it you'll lose the weight. I hope i'll be able to say the same thing this time next year. xxx congrats

WELL DONE YOU!!!! Thats brilliant, and well done for staying the same even though you went to Alton Towers, thats ace. Enjoy your anniversary :) x x x x x

Great attitude Fern! Brilliant weight loss!

Inspirational! Congrats on staying on the straight and narrow, you're so close to target fingers crossed for a sudden surge :D

Back