one year on

sunshine1

I wasn't planning on being here in a year but here i am!

I started LL a year ago and changed to CD after 4 weeks. I was doing great with that until March when i decided to take a week off......big mistake! one week turned in to almost five months.

I gave myself a kick up the backside in August and got back on plan. Even managed to lose 19lb in my first week.

Decided to post in here as i am not at the before and after pics stage just yet....but i will be one day soon:)
I poured over posts in here for ages and was inspired by all the successes and never believed i would ever manage to lose nearly as much as i have. On bad days i still come in here and read loads, keeps me motivated.

Hope these will help others to see it can be done if they doubt themselves.

I have put some other pics in my albums:eek:.

So here are a couple of anniversary pics of me almost 5st lighter:):D

Attachments

• dressed 2.jpg
    dressed 2.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 3,722
  • front shot 4.jpg
    front shot 4.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 3,634
  • side shot 4.jpg
    side shot 4.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 3,532
  • back shot 4.jpg
    back shot 4.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 3,447
Wow hun u look great!!!
A real inspiration!! x

i love success story and yours makes my wish so much easier - thank you so much for sharing. I just need to lose all my wobbles now.........long journey xx

Wow well done hun, you're looking amazing! I'm really impressed and truely inspired :)
I keep meaning to put up my own pics but feel too embarrassed!
Excellent work, keep it up! X

Aaaw, thanks guys.

I have been struggling the last couple of days so sneaking in here for some inspiration. Can't seem to stop eating whatever is in my path:mad:

It usually helps reading successes.
God i feel sooo deflated and really need a big kick up the backside.

Thanks again for the lovely comments, it is very much appreciated. x

Aaaw, thanks guys.

I have been struggling the last couple of days so sneaking in here for some inspiration. Can't seem to stop eating whatever is in my path:mad:

It usually helps reading successes.
God i feel sooo deflated and really need a big kick up the backside.

Thanks again for the lovely comments, it is very much appreciated. x
:asskick: Not that I think you need it hun but there <<< is your kick up the backside :D

I too was struggling last week, couldn't get motivated to exercise at all and was craving choccy and crisps but I've emerged through that little obstacle and I'm now 2lbs lighter and back on my exercise track! We all have our days where we struggle so try not to beat yourself up about it, plus its not easy for us ladies anyway with our hormones changing over the month I'm sure it makes us hungrier!!!

Get yourself in the success section and have a look - and well done again from me for your amazing loss so far! :) X

Well done you look amazing!! :D

You look great hun!!! well done! :D

Great stuff, well done I love B&A's fantastic love. You must be so proud.

Wow! You look great :) Well done! - Given me more inspiration to lose the weight now!

You are all so kind. Your lovely comments are very much appreciated and very welcome when times are hard.

Well, i am really excited today because i have reached a 5st loss.

After feeling all sorry for myself last week and going away and hibernating for a few days, i have got my head back in the zone and looking forward to getting the last couple of stone off.

Thanks again guys, you're all great:D

Congratulations and well done on losing over five stone:happy096:

You look amazing!

Back