One year to turn it around!

CurtisGetsHealthy

Hi All!

After a pretty rough year which included failing university I'm on Weight Watchers and in the zone for loosing the weight. Aged 19 I have tried what feels like EVERY fad diet going, including Cambridge and LL, but couldn't stick to them for longer than a month and I wasn't changing my mind in the process. After lots of to-ing and fro-ing between fad diets and WW I'm pleased to say I started WW on 22/10/12 and have been 100% throughout since then and have already lost 8.5 lbs- but FOR LIFE this time!!! I feel like my life slogan is becoming 'Because It Works' but I really am enjoying plan.

As you can see from the stats I have a lot to loose- I've set myself the goal of 100 lbs before re-starting university next October so I have just under a year to do (already 8.5% of the way there!! I realise the rest won't be so quick ;]) but what I really wanted was just to build up a network of people also going through it so it'd be great to get a few people posting updates on here regularly. At the moment im on 56PP a day which seems like loadssss compared to everyone else but to be truthful I rarely meet that at the moment and its normall around 40-45 but it's nice having that flexibility. Ultimately I know that whilst it is all good at the moment there will be bad days and it'd be great to get a group going through here to help me, and everyone :D pull through them, keep tracking, and get to goal!!

Next mini goal is 5% and have 4.5lbs to this- determined to do it before a weekend away (23rd Nov)! Let me know how your all getting on.

Well done you :)

This site is so amazing for support.
I myself didn't visit the site for awhile and put on weight while still in WW.
So this, along with pro points and exercise is a staple in my life :)

I hope it continues to go amazingly well for you x

Thanks Lemai! Im on my phone so cant see stats or anything but how are you doing on WW now?

Hi All,

I love the flexibility on this plan! I'm having a shopping weekend with a meal out tonight and probably lunch out both days- Normally I would be panicking if I was on one of the VLCD's or planning how to go all out ready for the diet start Monday, but with WW I know I'm in control. I've got my bottle of water, got my eating out guide and I can make sensible choices that keep me in my PP allowance and let me loose weight!

Hi All,

I love the flexibility on this plan! I'm having a shopping weekend with a meal out tonight and probably lunch out both days- Normally I would be panicking if I was on one of the VLCD's or planning how to go all out ready for the diet start Monday, but with WW I know I'm in control. I've got my bottle of water, got my eating out guide and I can make sensible choices that keep me in my PP allowance and let me loose weight!

Hope you had a lovely weekend!

Im down 2.5 stone in 20 odd weeks. its slow, but steady :)

Was reallly good thanks, managed to cook roast dinner for my house and stay well within PP allowance! and wooo! dont beat yourself up.about the speed of loss 2.5 stone is amazing!!

So pleased :D Been sticking to plan and, despite having roast dinner Sunday, and a meal out with drinks Saturday, I have lost 2 and a half pounds!!! So that's now 11lbs two days into what is my fourth week! I realise it will not always be this quick but I'm loving it at the moment.

Because my work/life schedule tends to be fairly erratic I haven't really settled into a routine yet of which day I get weighed but luckily I'm part of the Weight Watchers shop (think this is a pilot store, based in Reading) but I will be going to Sundays meeting as I am working away next week so 1lb between now and then would be good then thats 12lb over 4 weeks :D

How's everyone else getting on?

Back