Oneline subscription

juliebags

Silver Member
Need some advice please, i have all the 2014 books , syns directory etc etc , and i still prefer red/green days , i don't go to group anymore it didn't really do anything for me, so i was thinking about going online, as there is a good offer, does anyone know if i can still buy the diectory from an online subscription???
Also is anyone else out there just sticking to last years books and syns etc , not sure if i want to spend £60 for the new books if they don't cover red/green and if extra easy is the same , should i just follow the plan as before with 2014 directory ,,,,, help don't know what to do xxxx

Online you can still get red and green day syns but not on the app just on the website. I am not sure if the directories etc have the extra syns but I suspect not as the new main book doesn't. If that is all you want mightn't you be better joining a group buying whatever books you want and then not going back? You could join for a fiver with most of the offers and there is one in woman's own today?

is there a reason you cant get to group? I recently rejoined and found a lot had changed in the books. and I was always staunch red/green days and could never get on with extra easy - but since restarting I'm loving it and have lost 11lbs in two weeks x

Last year's plan will still work. If you want to stick to red and green days and you have all the books and know what you are doing, and don't want to go to a group, why not just stick to what you know without incurring extra expense?

Thanks guys, i did phone slimming world earlier , and was advised that they are also phasing out red/green plans online aswell, so i am going to try and stick to extra easy for a month, it might take me a while to get my head round it again, and if i am doing well, i might join online to get the new updated books, i suffer with anxiety , and found the group just alittle to overwhelming , even though they are all very nice , i almost used to have palatations when it came round to me ,, and after that i thought there was no point in paying and not staying ,,, then i found this place and have found everyone supports one another!!!

Thanks guys, i did phone slimming world earlier , and was advised that they are also phasing out red/green plans online aswell, so i am going to try and stick to extra easy for a month, it might take me a while to get my head round it again, and if i am doing well, i might join online to get the new updated books, i suffer with anxiety , and found the group just alittle to overwhelming , even though they are all very nice , i almost used to have palatations when it came round to me ,, and after that i thought there was no point in paying and not staying ,,, then i found this place and have found everyone supports one another!!!

Sounds like online works great for you then! I really reccomend giving EE a good go - aslong as you are having your 1/3 super free or whatever they are calling it these days, it really takes the thinking out of your meals. Good luck!

Good luck, Julie. As you say, you can always come on here. Wish I'd discovered Mini's years ago! It's amazingly friendly and very informative too.

Kathy :)

Back