1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Onken Fat Free Yogurt?? Syns??

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Cai, 29 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Cai

Cai has a thin girl inside!

A few months ago at group my C mentioned that Onken Fat Free Strawberry, vanilla and natural yogurt was syn free on all plans.

This weekend i found Onken Fat Free Mango and Apple yogurt and can not find any of the Onken range on the SW website. Can anyone help by sharing the syn value?
    I have been on the syn calculator which says 12 syns per 450g pot but that is more a guide isn't it? as it gives syns for everything based on kCals etc?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Starlight

Starlight Well-Known Member

If you do a search for Onken there are loads of threads with syn values

4. Cai

Cai has a thin girl inside!

I'm sorry. I must be very annoying!
    Thanks for yr help.

5. Trips

Trips Member

Hi! I just double checked the website & its free. :)

Edit: It comes up under "Dr Oetker" on the Slimming World site x

6. Clare9781

Clare9781 Active Member

I have just treated myself to the most recent SW mag and the mango and Apple yogurt is in there and is syn free :D

7. mandy296

mandy296 Well-Known Member

The calcuator should have calculated it as free as you should have entered fat free yoghurt in the free food allowance. If you dont enter a free food allowance it will calculate everything based on calories - 20 calories equates to 1 syn - this is how we can all work out for ourselves syn values for choc, biscuits, snacks etc.

But if there is a free food allowance, it does something far more complicated taking into account protein and carbohydrate as well.

But in short -all four flavours of Onken fat free are free (natural, strawberry, vanilla and Mango and Apple)

8. PottyMum

PottyMum Member

Excellent news about it being syn free! It's confusing when flavoured yoghurts can have a syn value! Is really nice with mini meringues. Yum!