Online meeting - midweek update

Caz

Repeat Offender
Evening ladies (and gents who may be lurking!)

Two quick things, firstly, name. Luscious Losers and The Losers both got equal votes on both the voting polls! Do we want another one day poll to decide it or do you want me to just pick one?

Secondly, slimmer of the week award! We've got a joint first place this week, well done... chrissyk and vanillalou! Who both lost 2lbs each this week, well done. As soon as we're decided on the name, I'll send you your badge that you can put in your signature :)

It's taking a while to get all the weight updates in so I think I'm maybe going to say that by the end of Saturday, you need to have sent me your weight to be included in slimmer of the week. That gives two full days to do it, that seem fair? You can still send it after that but I'll have given out slimmer of the week.

Well done ladies, together we've lost a total of 11.5lbs, that's the weight of your average housecat, 11 guinea pigs or 2 chihuahuas!

I'm away this weekend, Bostik would you mind doing the thread again?

I think I prefer The Luscious Losers :)

Well done Chrissyk and vanillalou!!!

I don't mind what the name is, you choose Caroline.
I think having a dead line is only fair, it gives everyone plenty of time to log their weights on the meeting thread, and you are not chasing everyone for ages. :)

Well done slimmers of the week! :D

I'm up for whichever name :)

And I shall do the thread on Friday :)

WD shrinkers of the week ;) although I seem to have your missing lbs here somehow attached to my butt??? Looool any name is fine by me. An I shall try my hardest to remember to send in my weights :( was back up to 14st at last check. Booooooooo!!!!! Gonna so behave myself this week.

I swear I have lost weight on my hips and no where else, it is lovely to feel a little improvement on the weight side it is also a pain in the ar$e as I am still heavier on my tum-tum and theighs so struggle to find trousers other then 20 which fall off losely due to weightloss on hips. Gotta love losing weight and being inbetween sizes but be greatful to lose some weight over places to balance it out and drop a dress size.

Back