Online Membership - is joining online different to what group members get online?

LisaC

Gold Member
I've been doing SW for a LONG time but thinking about joining online purely so I can see the up to date articles & syns calculator, plus a few other things. I've done a search on here & I'm a bit confused. One person said that if you're a group member & log in online (using your own password) you now see more than a SW member who's only joined online. Is that true?? I thought if you pay the monthly fees you'd see the same whether you go to group or are just online?

Yeah pretty sure you're right, except for getting the password the online membership isn't even really connected to group at all, I think... I had to fill my details and everything in again.

LisaC said:
I've been doing SW for a LONG time but thinking about joining online purely so I can see the up to date articles & syns calculator, plus a few other things. I've done a search on here & I'm a bit confused. One person said that if you're a group member & log in online (using your own password) you now see more than a SW member who's only joined online. Is that true?? I thought if you pay the monthly fees you'd see the same whether you go to group or are just online?

Yes I'm pretty certain that you get complete access to Lifeline Online-as you do as a group member.

You get more access as an online member rather than a group member

On the website it says....

Free to group members -
If you've already joined a Slimming World group, register forfree online access to LifelineOnline here:

• 250+ recipes
  • Menus and ideas
  • Motivating successes
  • Games and wallpapers
  • Dozens of inspiring features
  • Interactive tools
  • Members' letters
  • And loads more

Slimming World Online -

• 1200+ recipes
  • Menus and ideas
  • Motivating successes