1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Online membership?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by BrightonBetty, 27 April 2014 Social URL.

1. BrightonBetty

BrightonBetty Well-Known Member

The only way to join SW membership is to pay at least £60 in advance?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. SarahButterfly

SarahButterfly Well-Known Member

Unfortunately yes, I think the only online membership options are for 3 months, and after that you pay on a month by month basis.

Have you done SW before? Maybe go to a few groups to see if you like it before signing up online.

4. BrightonBetty

Hi, thanks for your reply! Yes I have done it before, back in 2012. I don't really have time to go to groups hence wanted the online version but don't really fancy paying £60 in one go... My books are from 2012 - would they be very outdated plan accuracy wise?

5. ellie4

ellie4 Well-Known Member

I use my 2012 books. Some hx and a few differences to syns but nothing major in my opinion.

6. SarahButterfly

Yeah I think some syn and hex values will have changed. For example Alpen Lights are no longer a HEX B due to a change in the recipe. But I'm sure you could carry on with your books if you know the plan well.

7. Jael

Jael Well-Known Member

I just paid £45 for 3 months. It really does seem to last ages. I don't regret it. I have done SW before but I like having up to date info, website access and the pressure to weigh in on a MondayMonday

8. SarahButterfly

Yes I fully intend to renew my subscription when the 3 months are up!

9. Jemima Doll

Jemima Doll Well-Known Member

Me to, I think having to weigh In on-line is really important!

10. sunnyshine

sunnyshine Member

I use the online membership option (no groups where I live) but I do lose motivation very easily so at times, it is money wasted. However I feel 'more in control' by having up to date info easily available.

11. BrightonBetty

Hi girls! Thanks for all your answers! I have joined a group as I think it will be important for me to be weighed in! Otherwise I will start self sabotaging myself!