Online membership?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by BrightonBetty, 27 April 2014.

1. BrightonBetty

BrightonBetty Well-Known Member

The only way to join SW membership is to pay at least £60 in advance?
  2. SarahButterfly

SarahButterfly Well-Known Member

Unfortunately yes, I think the only online membership options are for 3 months, and after that you pay on a month by month basis.

Have you done SW before? Maybe go to a few groups to see if you like it before signing up online.
  3. BrightonBetty

Hi, thanks for your reply! Yes I have done it before, back in 2012. I don't really have time to go to groups hence wanted the online version but don't really fancy paying £60 in one go... My books are from 2012 - would they be very outdated plan accuracy wise?
  4. ellie4

ellie4 Well-Known Member

I use my 2012 books. Some hx and a few differences to syns but nothing major in my opinion.
  5. SarahButterfly

Yeah I think some syn and hex values will have changed. For example Alpen Lights are no longer a HEX B due to a change in the recipe. But I'm sure you could carry on with your books if you know the plan well.
  6. Jael

Jael Well-Known Member

I just paid £45 for 3 months. It really does seem to last ages. I don't regret it. I have done SW before but I like having up to date info, website access and the pressure to weigh in on a MondayMonday
  7. SarahButterfly

Yes I fully intend to renew my subscription when the 3 months are up!
  8. Jemima Doll

Jemima Doll Well-Known Member

Me to, I think having to weigh In on-line is really important!
  9. sunnyshine

sunnyshine Member

I use the online membership option (no groups where I live) but I do lose motivation very easily so at times, it is money wasted. However I feel 'more in control' by having up to date info easily available.
  10. BrightonBetty

Hi girls! Thanks for all your answers! I have joined a group as I think it will be important for me to be weighed in! Otherwise I will start self sabotaging myself!