ONLINE QUESTION.

Hannahgraceee

Hiya :D this is probably going to sound really stupid, but when you do slimming world on-line do they tell you actually how to do it? :rolleyes:

They don't but who are you cheating if you don't, other than yourself and it seems a bit of a waste of money to pay all that out front and then not follow the plan. And when you are an online member and get to target you still have to pay your membership, unlike group members, so there's no reason or incentive to lie about how much you are losing.

^^ sorry i have no idea what the hell your going on about lol, i cant make it to a group as my i have no one to look after my daughter - i looked on the website and its about £60 for 3 months - which is so cheap! but it doesnt really explain if they will tell me what to do(if you know what i mean, like the actual plan)

Hi Hannah, I use bodyoptimise and they do give you a good outline of the plan I still bought the book though but I mostly do things online. I've found it really helpful. If you're struggling to get to class I would recommend it. It has a good online diary which I use everyday.
HTH
Wendy

Hi Hannah, I use bodyoptimise and they do give you a good outline of the plan I still bought the book though but I mostly do things online. I've found it really helpful. If you're struggling to get to class I would recommend it. It has a good online diary which I use everyday.
HTH
Wendy

Thank you so much babe :) i was just wondering incase i paid for it and then i was like.. ok what do i do now? haha
I would love to go to a class, but the only ones are at 7pm which is my daughters bedtime, and 11am, and shes far to much of a riggle bum to take! ( i found that out from trying to go to weight watchers with her! LOL)

thanks x x

:8855:

I just realised that I completely misread your question - obviously time I was in bed! I thought you were asking how they know you're actually doing it!

Well, from what I understand there is an explanation of the plan on the body optimise site but I've heard lots of people say that it's not particularly good and that they get more info on here.

Well I'm glad you two cleared that up because I was mega confused aswell, I thought I'd stumbled into the twilight zone and thought perhaps it was my bedtime!
I don't know how much you know about the diet Hannah, but the diet is outlined very well.......if you want to follow extra easy. I follow red and green days and I find it a bit annoying when you click on the 'getting started' link it only seems to come up with extra easy. But having done the diet previously I'm comfortable with how to follow red/green. You do get the choice to fill in your diary according to what plan you follow and there's a good list of free foods for any plan in it. Plus syns online gives you a list of free foods and syns if you search for it.

Wendy

Have you had a look at the sticky at the top Slimming World Advice for New comers (Including Extra Easy) it is written by Squiddie and it is brilliant. If you can't find it, cut and paste the bold type into the search box at the top of the page.

This might sound a bit devious but could you get to a metting for one week? Then you would have all the books and info to do it from home.

Back