Online Shopping...

I have bought some amazing clothes on ebay. If you are careful you can bag some really great gear. Sometimes brand new and even with the tags still on. If you haven't bought on there before you must look at a sellers feedback to make sure they are a good seller.

It's good fun. Plus when you lose weight you can sell them again on there.

I have used J D Williams for years. They do all sizes. They are behind loads of other companies advertised on the TV and in magazines (ie Marisota and Simply Be etc).

Asos.com
Boohoo.co.uk
Amazon.co.uk
Oli
Warehouse
Oasis
Forever 21
Next

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have bought some amazing clothes on ebay. If you are careful you can bag some really great gear. Sometimes brand new and even with the tags still on. If you haven't bought on there before you must look at a sellers feedback to make sure they are a good seller.

It's good fun. Plus when you lose weight you can sell them again on there.
I have to agree...as both a seller and a buyer on there, I must say it's a fantastic place to get hold of cheap items. You do have to check of course, but most sellers on there are fantastic and in the three years I've been on there I've only had a major problem once (from someone who refused to pay for their item).

I do find it's often best to look for the 'buy it now' sales if you really want an item, as there are unfortunately a lot of people on there who will wait to bid on auctions until the last few seconds so that no-one else can outbid them. Been disappointed on a number of things I've wanted to buy because of it.

Hi Bolero

Would agree with you there on the buy it now but have been lucking on auctions, it's just the frustration of that last minute disappointment I know.

The online shops are excellent I agree. Much cheaper than the high street!

But don't forget Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury also do online clothes shopping!
But Ebay is also good I've had some lovely stuff off there! I must put stuff on there cos I'm never going to wear it. Stuff I've got still wth tags hey ho lol
PPS to self ~ never buy an item of clothing BEFORE you have somewhere to wear it lol
PPS, once the body is sorted ~ sort out the shopping addiction lol

Thanks you guys!

That's an extra 30 minutes sat here and another £40.00 spent! And I'm supopsed to be shrinking out of the size I just bough

Back