Step 1 Sole Source Only 1 tsp of water flavouring a day?!

d1985

I have seen it mentioned a few times on here, my consultant was not aware of a maximum amount. There is nothing on the pot it comes in to say this either. Can anyone tell me where this idea has come from? Thanks

Im not on CD but I use CD flavourings. I have some in every glass of water I drink, so Im well over the one spoonful a day and its not done me any harm :)

Excellent thank you, I am much happier with flavouring x

Ah ok, I'll be careful then x

I find it worrying that your CDC didn't know about that, both my consultant knew as its in the handbook everyone is given and even they should of followed the diet themselves at one point so should deffo of known

I think she hasn't used it, she said not many people buy it but I think she hasn't used it and probably forgets to suggest it! You're right though it IS on my page 16 :) I have managed to mix it into 1.5 litres and still tastes good :)

When i enquired about the flavourings my CDC only had one with her that was 6 months out of date as no one used them. What are they like? I'm sure I read somewhere people use bullion instead? is that any nicer?

I have all 3 flavourings. I haven't had any of the vegetable recently but that's because I'm not as constantly cold as I was when I first started. I do however drink the other 2 on a regular basis, usually about 2 litres-worth a day. I wouldn't be able to drink 3 litres of water a day without it. I've lost 35 pounds in 8 weeks so I wouldn't say it affects my weight loss.

I would say summer berry is the best but the orange one is really nice too. You don't need much per litre of water as it is very sweet. Try some :) It is pricey but if it helps you get the water down it's worth it.

Back