Only 1lb but......

Jeep

Otherwise known as Jools
I'm not disappointed specially as its TOTM (my first showing for about 2 years !!) and I have not "been" properly this week. All I can say is roll on next week and a big big loss please dearest god of weight loss :D :D

Well done hun, as you said it will even itself out next week. It is so great that LT also helps the body to function properly.

Yes I always weigh heavier at TOTM so you should get a good loss next week. good luck xxx

well done babe im glad your staying positive aswell. 1lb is better off than on and hopefully you will have a big loss next week. :)

Every pound is a pound in the right direction. Will be a better result next week. Your losses to date are so good, it will all average out nicely.

Joooools! Well done in getting rid of 1lb of fat! I love your positive attitude, it's fantastic.

Isn't it strange how LT affects our periods. Mine were all over the place before LT. Now I could time it to the second - every 4th Monday. I hate it but love it at the same time. The pain and blood loss is horrendous but I feel 'normal' having it! Weird eh.

It must be strange for you having one after 2 years of being period free.

You'll get that big loss next week, I'm sure of it. Maybe you've hit and little plateau. You should look up and read about 'Body Set points' It's so very interesting, and kind of makes sense. It could explain the reason that we get lower losses.

Keep that brilliant attitude. You're nearly half way there in 14 weeks, fantastic.

Oh and get 2 Senokot and Dulcoease for the weekend, and have a good clear out!

X

Thanks Guys, I love you lot :D :D Your support and good wishes help to keep me positive :D :D.

Betsy, yes its very strange having one after all this time and I forget what a nuisance they are. When I was larger I rarely had periods maybe one or two a year - but that was because I was a particular weight. Once I used to go below a certain weight totm would come back. I'm not looking forward to having them regularly specially after years of not really having them. I might go to the GP and ask for the Pill to control/stop them lol. I will be necking the Dulcolase this weekend - gotta have a bit of a clear out lol. I shall have a look at "Body Set Points" - might be an interesting read.

Cannot weight for Monday night to see how well I have done this week - fingers crossed I hit the 5st loss this week - a loss of 7lbs would be wonderful :D :D :D

Well done, a loss is a loss, for the past few weeks I have lost very little but never mind it is still a loss. It will take me longer to achieve my goal but i won't give up. Some people stop their diet when they loose little but the chemist told me that when you loose little it is because you are loosing "old fat", fat that has been there for a long time, I believe him because I haven't been the weight I am now for over 10 years so the fat I am losing now is mpre than 10 years old.

i love your attitude towards everything its so inspirational. and well done on the loss :D

Back