Only 1lb!! First week!

I had a similar experience - today was my first weigh-in after starting last Monday, and I've only lost 2lb. I've followed it to the letter, had all my Healthy Extras AND I'm on red and green days instead of EE. What's even worse, is my boyfriend, who started at the same time as me, has lost almost 9lb! But then, my period is due and I've flirted with diets on and off constantly, so perhaps those things also affect it. In the end, SW is the only thing I can picture myself sticking to, because it doesn't make me miserable.

I had a similar experience - today was my first weigh-in after starting last Monday, and I've only lost 2lb. I've followed it to the letter, had all my Healthy Extras AND I'm on red and green days instead of EE. What's even worse, is my boyfriend, who started at the same time as me, has lost almost 9lb! But then, my period is due and I've flirted with diets on and off constantly, so perhaps those things also affect it. In the end, SW is the only thing I can picture myself sticking to, because it doesn't make me miserable.
I'm envious! I also did 100% last week and stayed the same weight! Keep going you're doing great!

I managed a cheeky little 4.5lb off this week which is very good ... I had been sick as a dog for the 3 days prior to weigh in tho so the scales may tell a different tale this week! ;)

Back