Only 1lb loss again this week!

Foo Fan

Gold Member
Hi,

This is my 3rd WI on CD and I've only lost 1lb the passed 2 weeks.. Feeling a bit fed up 2 be honest..

I'm gonna cut down on the bars this week and see how that goes..

My CDC told me today that someone else will be taking over her role in the next couple of time cos he hasnt really got the time 2 give people support etc..

Hopefully my new CDC will be able to give me a bit more advise etc..

I dont think that my losses should have slowed down this soon :(:(

I think i'd be fed up too Foo Fan.
Keep at it though and i'm sure it'll improve.
Keep drinking the water!!
Mich x

Yes it can be disheartening but hang on in there I am sure you will get a good loss soon, and a pound off is much better than on....((hug))..xx

I weigh in on Thursday am and I think I am only going to lose 1lb again this week!
I am going back to basics from tomorrow, 3 shakes a day and no bars - see if that makes a difference!

Aw.. So disheartening isn't it :( Well done for hanging in there as it's almost bound to be some water retention.

Fingers crossed for a great whoosh next wi.

My CDC told me about one of her ladies who lost one pound one week, one pound the week after that, and then NINE pounds the week after that! :eek: You never know just what is going to happen - just keep going (with gritted teeth!) and you know you'll get there in the end. From what I've been reading, it all sorts itself out in the end, but the ups and downs can seem alarming at the time.

Keep going and try not to focus on the weekly amounts too much, you'll feel much better in a couple of weeks when you add them all up and see the total.

I know how you feel. My second weigh in is tomorrow and I don't think I'll have lost more than 1lb.:sigh: It's really disheartening isn't it? I feel so fed up today. When you've followed everything 100%, you can't do any more and I can't understand why I haven't lost more...

Hi Sparkles,

I'm feeling fed up 2.. I've been 100% for 3 weeks now - I'm going to stick with it untill easter - then have easter sunday off.. Then get back on the waggon so 2 speak..

I was previosly on LT on always lost around 3lb a week - so its a bit disheartening..

We'll have to keep each other going.. Hope the WI goes better than you think x

Last edited:
Thanks. I doubt it will-I won't be getting weighed until around 4.30pm so there'll be extra water weight too. Her scales already weigh me 4lb heavier than my own too. Oh I wish I didn't have to go to work today-I'm in such a grumpy mood!

It is a bit disheartening when that happens, are you drinking enough water? I know it sounds ridiculous but it makes all the difference..... and some people just can't do bars so maybe stay away from them. This happened to my mum after about 3 weeks and in fact she was putting weight on but it turned out that she wasn't drinking enough water and she was very sensitive to the bars. Don't give up and try and drink more than your 4 pints a day xx

hang in there it will come off,
i know there is a lot of effort that goes into this diet. but i will work.

Stick with it .. better off than on!! :p I've just come back from my weigh in and i've only lost 2 lbs but when she put 2 Ilbs worth of fat (the yellow plastic fake fat!!) in my hands I felt SO much better. Seeing what you've lost there in your hands in a massive boost. As long as its coming off then its good ... and you never know, next week you might have a lovely surprise!

It is a bit disheartening when that happens, are you drinking enough water? I know it sounds ridiculous but it makes all the difference..... and some people just can't do bars so maybe stay away from them. This happened to my mum after about 3 weeks and in fact she was putting weight on but it turned out that she wasn't drinking enough water and she was very sensitive to the bars. Don't give up and try and drink more than your 4 pints a day xx
I drink between 2 1/2-3 litres a day of water. I'm not a big drinker and I struggle to get that down me, but I make that my aim to drink it every day. I make my shakes up with extra water too. I haven't even tried the bars yet-I hope they don't make a difference to me because I'm really looking forward to having them.

Back